Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amortentia15

To think of it...you are so right ðŸ˜†
But it happens only in the fictional space... precisely in ITV

Not necessarily. In my own office I ve seen guys hitting on girls, dating etc but finally settle for a homely type chosen by their family. Will take generations 2 chg tis mindset in India.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

I really liked how you've penned down your story but I certainly don't want a happy ending for them! That would be more gross than what we've seen thus far 🤢

Dont worry yaar there is no happy ending. If u c the ending both K & N are in their own private hell hating & resenting each other 😃
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Wow mauli and my fav arnav singh raizada 

I was imaging ASR going WT* WT* WT* seeing the Kheer Kouple 😆
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dean_girl07

Seeing this particular pattern in shows is honestly so harrowing. Women who are ambitious, smart, have had multiple relationships, are financially independent, don't embody the "traditional Indian woman" almost never get the 'guy'. It pushes the narrative that if you don't fit the conventional definition of a 'good girl', you won't get the rich, dashing hero. I mean the male protagonist needs a beautiful girl who is ambitious and smart, but obviously, she can't be more ambitious and smart than him, otherwise, it'll be a blow to his ego. Why can't they show two equally ambitious, smart people fall in love? Where the woman comes with her own baggage and is equally complex. I hope I live to see this kind of characterization in Indian TV serials one day.

15 yrs back I myself faced similar resistance & criticism when I got married. My in laws & husband had issue with everything frm my dress to the way I talk 2 my job to my lack of cooking skills. India still needs many more years to truly see progress in society
Prizi thumbnail
Beautifully written dear 
Whats wrong with nandini???  
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautifully written dear 

Whats wrong with nandini???  

You meant in the show or in my story 😆
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Wow Mauli's husband is Arnav I always wanted him to be,, miss his What the's ðŸ˜†
You write so well,, enjoyed reading it, please do write more would love to read it.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Wow Mauli's husband is Arnav I always wanted him to be,, miss his What the's ðŸ˜†

You write so well,, enjoyed reading it, please do write more would love to read it.

Thanks dear, glad tat u liked it 😳
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Angels...never knew that you are an amazing writer too
I loved each and every emotion and scene of your story. This is what I want in the SBRK now
Edited by mas123 - 5 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Angels...never knew that you are an amazing writer too

I loved each and every emotion and scene of your story. This is what I want in the SBRK now

Thanks dear, I used to write a lot during the heydays of IPK1. Now write only once in a while 😳
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next