Originally posted by: Sabyata

Bahut Khub👍🏼

Definitely Mauli need something better for her beside this 2 cheaters

Yes some1 who ll love & cherish her 😳
Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels11

To me them living together for life is their punishment. Imagine each putting up with the other 😆

I keep on saying this from first kundini should marry and then they should fall out in love and be in a suffocating marriage. 
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!!! I sooo don't wanna see Kunan ending up together though!
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anmirza

Beautifully written!!! I sooo don't wanna see Kunan ending up together though!

But to me tats the best punishment ever for tat sleaze bag Kunal. Imagine living with that Rudali. Every day he must cry thinking bt Mauli & cursing Rudali 😡
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly I never liked KKG, now dont give ME supari 😳

I didn't either...in the real world ASR would actually have ended with someone like Mauli with or without her emotional baggage...😳
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amortentia15

I didn't either...in the real world ASR would actually have ended with someone like Mauli with or without her emotional baggage...😳

KKG was a milder, friendlier version of Nandini. Pooja, saree, sanskar, cooking... That shivering, innocent, traditional, virginal heroine vs the modern, outspoken Lavanya. No prizes for guessing who got the man 🥱
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

KKG was a milder, friendlier version of Nandini. Pooja, saree, sanskar, cooking... That shivering, innocent, traditional, virginal heroine vs the modern, outspoken Lavanya. No prizes for guessing who got the man 🥱

To think of it...you are so right 😆
But it happens only in the fictional space... precisely in ITV
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

But to me tats the best punishment ever for tat sleaze bag Kunal. Imagine living with that Rudali. Every day he must cry thinking bt Mauli & cursing Rudali 😡

I really liked how you've penned down your story but I certainly don't want a happy ending for them! That would be more gross than what we've seen thus far 🤢
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow mauli and my fav arnav singh raizada 
Dean_girl07 thumbnail

Seeing this particular pattern in shows is honestly so harrowing. Women who are ambitious, smart, have had multiple relationships, are financially independent, don't embody the "traditional Indian woman" almost never get the 'guy'. It pushes the narrative that if you don't fit the conventional definition of a 'good girl', you won't get the rich, dashing hero. I mean the male protagonist needs a beautiful girl who is ambitious and smart, but obviously, she can't be more ambitious and smart than him, otherwise, it'll be a blow to his ego. Why can't they show two equally ambitious, smart people fall in love? Where the woman comes with her own baggage and is equally complex. I hope I live to see this kind of characterization in Indian TV serials one day.
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next