Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sunsetnvine

Figured! Like the Love for Drama is always high.😆

No I need Armaan to slower down for once because he is enjoying how Ridhima is throwing shade and kinda showing them she owns him.😆

Hahahahaha. So, they'll ask how long have they been dating and such.
So, Ridz is all, yeh toh mere peeche kabse pada tha. Toh maine bhi taras khake haan bol hi diya. And then she'll turn to him and ask, how long did you wait? Uhhh, 3 months?
And Armaan will just grin and nod. "Yeah, 3 months. Tho it felt like 3 years."
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yesss!!!!
Ridhima x Shade would be a treat ! Do it asap!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Ridhima and Armaan will be saying things which are definite as a question for eachother to confirm it. 
ROFL!

DMGThings thumbnail

Ridhima and Armaan will be saying things which are definite as a question for eachother to confirm it.

ROFL!

3 mahine baad maan toh gayi, lekin fir break up ho gaya tha. Yeh ladki mujhe kitna attitude deti thi. My god! I mean, itne papad toh kisi ke liye nahi bele. College ka dude tha, itni saaro girlfriends rahi, lekin kisine itna pareshan nahi kiua hoga jitna isne kiya. Itni minnaton se maani hai yeh, kya batau ab. Rona aa jaayega tum sabko meri kahani sunnke. Bohot wait kiya, haina? - A

Haan, toh theek haina. Itna bhi nahi kar sakte mere liye? - R

Jaan, tumhaare liye toh jaan de du - A

Shut up, Armaan! Kitni baar bola hai yeh sab bakwaas mat kiya karo! - R
slippedaffairs thumbnail
My babies would look all googly at eachother that one might want too puke. 🤣
DMGThings thumbnail

My babies would look all googly at eachother that one might want too puke. 🤣

Oh, yes!! Totally!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Another (TDBU) : Have AR go for a medical camp for refugees. you know volunteer for UN and stuff. The usually are for like 3 months to 1 year.

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ok so get this: N is just mega huge and needs help getting up so she asks the closest person to her which happens to be Anj. Muski gets all insulted and is like "yeh kya help karegi, main help karti hoon". So Anj is offended and they start squabbling. Utne mein Rahul and Atul reach and side with their women. So Anj is like "look Atul, Muskaan is insulting me. Tum usse kuch nahi kahoge?" And Atul's just like "agar kahunga toh woh mujhe maaregi. Lekin tumhare liye kuch bhi Anjali"😆 So he's like "chal Muskaan hatt Anjali ko karne de" and then Rahul breaks in and is like "yeh teri toothpick jaisi Anjali kya karegi? Dekh meri hatti katti Muskaan ko. Kitni strong hai woh!" So then Atul and Rahul bet that Anj/Muski can't go lift Sister Lovely or something ðŸ¤£

Aur bechari N has to page Ridz or Abhi to help her up ðŸ¤£
DMGThings thumbnail

Another (TDBU) :Have AR go for a medical camp for refugees. you know volunteer for UN and stuff. The usually are for like 3 months to 1 year.

Armaan doesn't go for those camps but he finances a huge chunk of them. He's been doing it for years. Will be shown in the outtakes and also, A will tell R about it.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

When it's Karwachauth, Muski keeps a condition in front of Rahul that she'll fast only if he does. Cause Rahul can't go hungry for a day, and he knows Muski is such a hog, he denies and says the won't fast. And then, in the evening when everyone is doing the puja, Muski finds out that Armaan fasted for Ridz so she beats Rahul. 😆

LOVE THIS. And Atul just insists on fasting for Anjy ðŸ˜†