ILYLTF + TDBU Headcannons

Posted: 5 years ago

Hola, guys! So, you must be wondering what this is. But, if you've been on the thread for ILYLTF lately, you must have realized that Sheena & I have been cooking up scenes and plotlines that might take place in ILYLTF. But, we've gone a bit crazy and the thread has slowly turned into an HC thread instead on an FF, so starting a proper thread for it.

Here, you guys can share things you'd like to see in either of the stories, or stuff you imagine happening in the timeline the stories are set in. Nothing is off limits and you are invited to request anything. If I feel like that particular situation/scene would fit into the FF, I'll definitely add it.

So, let's have some fun. What say you?
I want to see so many things in TDBU
bt first ye AR ek ho jaye

Atleast armaan ko pata toh chale
So, lemme go first! :p
In TDBU, I always imagine that whenever Rahul has a son, he names the kiddo Armaan. Everyone calls him Maan, except for Armaan who calls him Maani. Armaan & Maan are super close and Maan calls Armaan Bade Papa and loves him the most in the world, more than he loves his own parents. <3

Also, Armaan names his son Rahil in honour of Rahul. <33333
Originally posted by Prizi

I want to see so many things in TDBU
bt first ye AR ek ho jaye

Atleast armaan ko pata toh chale

What but? Kuch idea toh do. Apart from the BB match.
ILYLTF - 
Given Ridzy & Atul's history, they both decide to adopt kids to give them a better future. RaMusk already are adopting cause of Rahul's medical issues. And then, once Abhi & Nikki see how their friends have changed the lives of all these kids they've adopted, they decide to adopt too.
Originally posted by DMGThings

So, lemme go first! :p
In TDBU, I always imagine that whenever Rahul has a son, he names the kiddo Armaan. Everyone calls him Maan, except for Armaan who calls him Maani. Armaan & Maan are super close and Maan calls Armaan Bade Papa and loves him the most in the world, more than he loves his own parents. <3

Also, Armaan names his son Rahil in honour of Rahul. <33333

Aww this one is super cute
ILYLTF
A scene where Armaan n Muskaan team up and play a prank that will scare d shit out of everyone. 
TDBU/Outtake 
This is a scene request actually. Muskaan's pov about how she came about to forgive Riddhima (since all of them blamed her) and understand her situation. 
TDBU
After AR get together, Ridz takes Armaan out on a date n she professes how much he has always meant to her. Something she has never really done before. And then they end that date with a bike ride n a nighttime walk around a beach
Edited by KJLuv - 5 years ago
Anyone needing inspiration, please refer to pages 100-152 of ILYLTF Thread #3 and pages 1-115 on ILYLTF Thread #4 😆