Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ananyakai

So rajdeep cheated his wife used to sleep with other women
Nandini cheated on her best friend slept with her Oh only difference rajdeep isnt. a hypocrite he dint hide anything from nandini he accepted to be a jerk creep while our innocent nandu is so naive that she cant see anything beyond her own self the one friend who stood by her through worst phase suported her gave ger a bew life she successfully cheated on her bf broke her trust and has not even an ounce of shame! Disgusting is an understatement for nandini

When rajdeep cheated on his wife , people didn't react extremely , they didn't bash Abhinav for playing this role , they were fine with such content even though they didn't like Rajdeep then 

But when Nandani had an affair ( she didn't cheat , Kunal cheated on his wife )  both are getting so much hate as if it's some biggest crime in the world, they r bashing even the actors ... their Characters are getting abused badly 

Why such hypocrisy Moral Police ?
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

When rajdeep cheated on his wife , people didn't react extremely , they didn't bash Abhinav for playing this role , they were fine with such content even though they didn't like Rajdeep then 

But when Nandani had an affair ( she didn't cheat , Kunal cheated on his wife )  both are getting so much hate as if it's some biggest crime in the world, they r bashing even the actors ... their Characters are getting abused badly 

Why such hypocrisy Moral Police ?

First on topic Rajdeep is a animal who should just rot in hell and Nandini is a weak submissive woman who lost her senses in name of love and committed a sin. Still Rajdeep and Nandini can't be compared.

And coming to KuNan getting more hate. Yes Rajdeep slept with women and did so many nasty things but he isn't getting that wrath because that guy is portrayed black , he is villain of the story and whatever he is doing is on face.

KuNan are getting more hate because they are portraying as positive characters in fact leads of the show with romantic background score and justifications with using words like pure love, gods will. I haven't seen Rajdeep's actions being glorified.

And coming to bashing actors I haven't seen anyone bashing Shakti and drashti here on this forum so why are people bringing other site things here is beyond my understanding
Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Rajdeep ne nandini ki body ka rape kiya... Nandini ne mauli ke trust ka Rape kiya

Rajdeep ne nandini ko bechne ki koshish ki ...Nandini ne kisi or ke pati ke sath sex kiya or uski biwi ke haqq par hath mara diya

Rajdeep ne mentally toda nandini ko ... Nandini ne mentally toda mauli ko

Rajdeep ne nandini ki beauty ka fayda uthaya...Nandini ne mauli ki masumiyat ka fayda uthaya

Rajdeep nandini ke samne ghar me dusri aurat ko lata tha... nandini mauli ke pith piche dusre ke pati ko ghar me lati thi .

Rajdeep ki wajah se nandini ka miscarriage hua...Nandini ki wajah se mauli ka maa ban ne ka sapna toot gaya

There is no difference in between rajdeep and nandini .

👏

Great way to put it all together. Indeed there's no difference. People are getting shocked that some people including me are comparing nandini and kunals action to a rapist. Well this is the answer 
emerald_ice thumbnail
I usually don't even comment on such jahil thinking but I couldn't help myself. There is no comparing the sins of Rajdeep and Nandini, but in terms of who is worse as a person there is no way that they are both on the same level. To compare a woman who is having an affair with another man to a man who physically, emotionally, verbally, and mentally tortures someone is absolutely incorrect. Nandini is wrong for betraying her best friend and for getting involved with a married man. However, she is not like Rajdeep who enjoys inflicting pain and exerting control. That is the difference between the two. 
You also have to take into account that due to her abuse, Nandini has been starved for love and positive attention from a man. Again, this doesn't justify her behavior, but it speaks to why she was able to get involved with Kunal despite knowing he's married to her best friend. We are lucky that we have never experienced the consequences of the types of of abuse Rajdeep inflicted on Nandini, but we shouldn't be ignorant to its consequences. 

Next time, please consider and analyze your thoughts before posting such an insensitive question. Just because Nandini is wrong doesn't mean she is as despicable as a wife beating, torturing husband. 

Originally posted by: GulneerKaur

Sorry but are you seriously justifying nandini's character by giving an example of a rapist?! The fact that people even have such mentality is ridiculous. I'm sorry I don't mean to be personal but nandini here is betraying her best friend cum sister who has been by her side through thick and thin, fought WITH her so she doesn't go back to her husband, fought FOR her so she can get rid of him, and practically did everything one could possibly do...not even blood relations can define such selflessness at times. And how did nandini repay? By cheating her own sister like bestfriend with hher husband. 

rapists are rapist! they're beasts and nothing can be compared. But what nandini did is NO LESS than the sins of a rapist either. The sin might be different in type, but it's magnitude is just as much as that of a rapist. In fact, what nandini did can never be jutified because her character was purely of a victim and all of a sudden she becomes that woman who doesn't feel the guilt to snatch her bestie's husband... like W*F?! 

Another thing I want to mention is that we all understand that Nandini has been deprived of the love of a husband all her life and was abused. And Mouli and kunal helped her to get rid of him. Now that you're out of it, don't you all feel like she should act a little independent instead of acting all helpless and desperate for love from opposite sex? Like, find a job, continue studies and if you find someone on the way, go with the flow. but what is this all snatching your bestfriend's husband just cause you felt a pull and the chords in your heart was struck by your bestie's hubby?!  

I'm sorry, but are you f**king for real?

Rape is an inhuman crime. Forcing yourself physically on someone is ghastly.

Nandini is doing something morally inexcusable by sleeping with her best friend's husband, but no sane person can compare it to rape. 

Your thinking is downright disgusting. 👎🏼
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Kunal, Nandini, Rajdeep falls in same category. 

Rajdeep's abuse was violent. 

Kunal gonna abuse Mauli emotionally. 

Nandini gonna abuse Mauli emotionally.  

Show is jazzbati so KUNAL NANDINI's weapon to abuse Mauli is JAZZBATT 😆

P.S: Anyone can file a case for rape but JAZZBATI abuse has no punishment according to law so Kunal Nandini is more heinous.  

Hi there.

Yeah sure, rape is only 'physical' in nature. Rape is simply physical abuse right? No inhuman trauma attached. 

Bold: Love it. Way to trivilalize a crime like rape. 👏

Originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

👏

Great way to put it all together. Indeed there's no difference. People are getting shocked that some people including me are comparing nandini and kunals action to a rapist. Well this is the answer 

Yeah a supremely idiotic answer. 

What Rajdeep did was fully intentional and with the aim of hurting Nandini. He was fully aware that his actions are evil and he intended them to be evil. 

Nandini on the other hand is selfish, thoughtless and unrepenting, but she isn't deliberately trying to hurt Mauli. She's doing it for her own pleasure, but her aim is not to hurt Mauli.

Nandini is utterly despicable, but no sane person can compare crimes like rape, human trafficking and violent physical torture to an extra-marital affair. 
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

👏

Thank You  :)

Rajdeep ne nandini ka physical damage kiya tab wo sirf uska kamina pati tha ... Nandini ne jab mauli ki puri life ka damage kiya tab mauli uski savior /support system sab kuch thi. Kamina pati asa karta hai ye to fir bhi samaj me ata hai...par wo aurat jo tumhari savior thi usi ko kahi ka nai choda ye to kaminepan me rajdeep ki bhi maa lagti hai muje.

Nandini or rajdeep mai koi fark nai hai... Rajdeep bhi dusri aurat ke sath sex karne baat thoda shiver karta...thode aasu bahata ... thoda puppy face banata ...nandini jese satisfaction wali smile karta after sex to aj log rajdeep ko bhi sympathy dete ki jazbaat  to jazzbaat hote hai 😆 Par rajdeep iss mamle thoda better hai...kamina hai wo iss baat to accept karta hai... kamina pan dikhake puppy face bana ke logo ko apni ungli par nai nachata woh 🥱
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like cvs hired someone to defend cheater Nandini in this forum 😆 

Cv's you should have stopped on screen, you forcefully put violence scenes to get sympathy...that was enough cvs. 😆
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@krystal_watz  I agree with you.On IF,insta,youtube numerous who comment on the show limit rape and physical violence to physical trauma.Apparently nandini suffered no mental trauma from the years of sexual and physical abuse.I want to say that just like many here I like mauli more too and that nandini's lack of repentance repulses me from the show sometimes but limiting the consequences of rape to physical trauma is factually wrong.