Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Scars r scars whether they r caused by rape or cheating .in both cases people under go same emotional pain ,same trust issues only difference is one is sexual and another is asexual

Only difference is rape on children ..I don't equal it to cheating ...as children come under a diff category and they r innocent  and even law ..also even though same rape ..but rape on children is considered grave crime even in USA as compared to adults 

kunal is not  rapist .in law .let's talk according to law .if we talk disregarding law then I say even nandhini is a criminal .but acct to law she is not criminal.

.but forcing her to sleep with ither men is crime and miscarriage is crimel

Red: this is why I said you have NO idea of what rape is. You have absolutely zero idea of what a sexual assault victim goes through. You're talkinmg as if every kind of scar in the world can be compared with the pain of rape victims.

Please, read up some articles on the trauma of rape and the accounts of some rape victims. Maybe then you'll begin to have SOME idea of what it means to be raped.

Your ignorance on such a sensitive issue is horrifying to say the least. 

Originally posted by: Angels11

As much as I despise Nandini I wont go so far as comparing her with Rajdeep. Yes she betrayed her best friend Mauli who did so much for her. She is despicable & a pathetic person but no she is not a monster or animal like Rajdeep. I think its wrong to compare crimes. Wrong is wrong & this is not a competition of who is worse.

In legal terms Nandini cant be arrested for betraying her friend whereas Rajdeep can b jailed under rape charges (Marital rape has now been included as rape as per a landmark SC judgement) So even in the eyes of the law Nandini is not same as Rajdeep.

But yeah Mauli should slap her & throw her out of her life. Same with that scumbag Kunal 😡

I don't consider law as the God. Most times even the crimes recognized by law, but still many get away with it while people for stupid thinks like growing a pot get years of jail. Just because EMA isn't a crime doesn't make it less. Imo, it should be a crime. But I do agree Rajdeep is worse than Nandini. How can people even compare. The only similarity I see is both cheated or slept with other people to hurt. Rape is worse than EMA and I think the effects of it are also worse. So I don't agree with ppl saying the magnitude of both are same from my personal experiences esp rape done to children.
One thing though Rajdeep's rape is marital rape. I haven't really thought about that and how bad the effects are o the other usual rapes. So I am not sure about that area :/
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini is cheap woman who destroyed the Friend who loved her more than anyone in the world, TWICE. She is faking s**t who use the abla nari image to gain sympathy but in reality don't deserve anything but pain. Rajdeep is still truthful to his character and doesn't go around trying to portray himself a good guy. He is still much better than the cheap woman. As a woman she herself destroyed her own Friend life. Mauli Mother and Rajdeep is right about Her- she is characterless woman. I honestly wish such women who exist in real world to have the worst of the worst pain in life. I can't believe the amount of hatred I have for a fictional character but that much I loathe Nandini. She deserve no happiness and really hope she never receives or ever.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini and Kunal r inexcusable n despicable,but you can't compare with emaviolenemail to rape ,domestic violence. Those inhuman crimes shouldn't be trivialized like that. Do some research or watch that episode on satyameva jayate on rape before making such general statements
Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

One thing though Rajdeep's rape is marital rape. I haven't really thought about that and how bad the effects are o the other usual rapes. So I am not sure about that area :/

Marital rape is rape only. If there's no consent ,it it rape. Doesn't matter if it's a wife or a prostitute u r paying. If she says no n u proceed it's rape Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Rape is not just sexual trauma. It causes immense mental trauma. Takes years to go back to normal, some never does n stay broken forever .then comes the terrible judgemental society which shuns the victim or indulges in victim blaming. Then comes judiciary which is really really insensitive to rape victims. They target the woman's clothes,characther,virginity, everything even though they don't matter ,rape happens cz rapist rape no other reason. Rape victims get no justice or get justice so late it doesn't even make much effect. With rape being a huge problem in our country we should educate ourselves more about it.

Nandini as despicable as she's didn't deserve to be raped or beaten , I won't ever want that for any woman. Nandini Kunal ema n rajdeep's monstrosity r not connected. N when Rajdeep did all these things Nandini was not doing ema anyway, so it just means Rajdeep is a beast wholwh do such things anyway to any woman he married. Don't forget he had even tried to molest Mauli.
Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago