SamAina OS: Ajeeb Daastan Hai Yeh

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys 
It was my first try on writing an OS on Samaina. I was not into this fanfiction world but thought to enter it through OS Contest as anonymous and now posting it as standalone story to know your feedback. Should I try more? Would you like to read more from me?Please tell me your views on this. 

Ajeeb Daastan Hai Yeh

After passing out college Sameer sent marriage proposal for Naina through mama mami and to their surprise all Agrawals accepted it whole heartedly. 
Even Rakesh was happy to get a crorepati damaad and Taiji couldn't do much as Tauji told her to keep mum. Owner of Maheshwari industries will be benefacial for them too. 

Sameer was shocked at first he thought it was a dream. He called Naina as soon as mama mami told him good news. 
" Dekha Naina, tum bina waje darr rahi thi, kitni aasani se sab ho gaya"
Naina was equally susprised. " Haan mujhe bhi bahot darr lag raha tha"

Sameer said" par main toh har baat ke liye tayyar tha aur pata hai Naina mujhe..." 
He had to stop as Bela calld Naina. 
"Aayi chachiji" She told Sameer that she will call him later. 

Chat mangni pat biyah was decided. Sameer was lost on engagement day, though he was showing happiness but Munna could see through his smile. 

At home, Munna asked Sameer what he was thinking the whole evening? 
Sameer: Yaar, Munna ek baat mujhe kuchh pareshan kar rahi hai 
Munna: haan toh bol na, hum kis liye hain. He looked at Pandit. Pandit nodded Yes. 
Sameer: Yaar, sab itni aasani se ho gaya, mujhe toh laga tha bahot mushkil se maanenge Naina ke ghar wale. 
Munna: haan, yeh toh achchi baat hai na. 
Sameer: Par yahi baat toh mujhe pareshan kar rahi hai 
Pandit: seedhe seedhe bol na 
Sameer: main chahta tha kuchh rukawat ho, main manaaun, kuchh papad belne paden, asli pyar yahi hota hai na. 

Both Munna and Pandit got shock of their lives. They tried to tell Sameer he should be thankful but he was adamant to listen their point of view. 

Sameer: tum kuchh bhi kaho mujhe toh abhi bhi yahi lagta hai jab tak shaadi mein koi rukawat na aaye woh sachcha pyar nahi hota aur ab dekho iske liye main kya karta hun. 

Munna asked what he was planning to do? 
Sameer: main Naina se shaadi se inkaar kar dunga. 

Munna and Pandit screamed in chorus: Kya? Tu pagal to nahi ho gaya. 

Sameer: haan, pyar mein pagal ho gaya hun aur mera pyar sachcha hai yeh batana chahta hun. 

Munna and Pandit were still in shock. 
Sameer continued: aur tum yeh baat Naina ko mat batana, main khud baat karunga usse. He declared. 

Sameer made a plan to meet Naina and called her to come at 10 am at Law Garden. 

Next morning, 
It was raining cats and dogs since last night but as promised Naina went to meet Sameer. 
She hired autorikshaw and there Sameer came with his car.

Naina told autorikshaw driver to stop at the entrance of Law Garden. She opened her umbrella and started walking towards Sameer who had also come out of his car. 
Naina: aisi kya baat thi jo mujhe ek dum achanak se aise milne ko bula liya, kitni baarish mein aayi hun. 

Sameer: mujhe laga tum aaogi hi nahi, thank you tumne meri baat maan li. 

Naina: ab shaadi mein ek mahina hi toh raha hai, thoda sabr karo dulhe raja. 
She teased him, but he was unmoved. She got worried, asked him reason for worry. 

Sameer: Naina, mujhe tumse ek zaroori baat karni hai, hamari shaadi ke baare mein. He told her holding his umbrella firmly. 

Naina: haan bolo na, itna serious kyun ho. 
Sameer: Chalo na andar Garden mein kahin baithte hain. 

Naina: nahin, badi mushkil se bahana bana ke aayi hun, jaldi aane ka bolke isliye yahin bolo.

Sameer coughed to clear his throat and said "main tum se shaadi nahi kar sakta kyunki..." 

Naina shouted in shock: Kya? Yeh tum kya bol rahe ho? 

Sameer: haan Naina, main yeh nahi bol raha ki kabhi nahi kar sakta par abhi main nahi karna chahta. 

Naina: Tumne kya socha, main tumhare pair padungi, gidgidaungi tumhare saamne ki Sameer mujhse shadi karlo warna main barbaad ho jaaungi. 

Sameer got shock of his life to hear this from his Naina. 

She continued: lekin main aisa kuchh nahi karungi, samjhe Mr. Sameer Maheshwari. Aaj se tumhara mera rishta khatam. 

She took engagement ring and threw there at his feet. Sameer couldn't recover from the shock, by that time Naina speedily went towards rickshaw. 
Sameer lifted ring and hurriedly followed her, tried to tell her that she misunderstood him but she was very angry. Sameer tried to offer lift but she denied to take any favours from him. 

Both looked in each other's eyes with umbrella in their hand and raining heavily. Sameer thought sky is crying for him, he was blaming himself for this stupidity. He knew Naina very well, she will not like any attack on her self respect, why I didn't think it before? 

Radio in rikshaw started playing song 
Ajeeb daastan hai yeh 
Kahaan shuru kahaan khatam 
Yeh manzilein hain kaunsi 
Na woh samajh sake na hum

Last time Naina looked at him and sat in rikshaw and driver sped it away. She didn't turn back. 

Naina closed her eyes on next stanza 
Yeh roshni ke saath kyun 
Dhuwan utha chiraag se
Yeh khwaab dekhti hun main 
Keh jag padi hun khwaab se 

Ajeeb daastan hai yeh 
Kahan shuru kahan khatam! 

Sameer watched rikshaw untill it dissappeared, with tired heavy footed walk he went towards his car. 

At home, he was tensed. He called Naina but she cut the call angrily saying " mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni". 
He tried two three times but phone was engaged. " bahot ziddi hai" he thought. 

At night, again Naina cut his call citing exact same words. He called Munna and told everything to him
Munna: haan toh tujhe kya laga tha, Naina bhabhi teri aarti utarengi. 

Sameer: waise nahi yaar par maine socha nahi tha itna bada decision le legi. Tu Swati se pata kar na kya hua usko. 

Munna: haan theek hai, main kal hi phone karke Swati ko bolta hun ki pata lagaye. 

Sameer: kal kyun, abhi kar na. 

Munna: bawala ho gaya hai kya? time dekha hai kitne baje hain? bola na kal tujhe pata chal jaayega. 

Next day Sameer was restless when Munna came and informed him that Naina is very angry and not listening to anything in favour of Sameer. 

Sameer thought to call Naina again, when call was received. 
Sameer: hello Naina. 
Preeti was on other side. 
"Sameer Jiju, aap se yeh ummid nahi thi. Main bhi kyun jiju bol rahi hun, ab toh Naina ne hi rishta khatam kar diya hai toh baat hi khatam." 
By saying this she disconnected the call. 

Sameer redialled.
" dekho Preeti, phone mat kaatna woh toh bass mazaak tha." 

She said "mazaak!! shaadi se ek mahine pehle bol rahe hain shaadi nahi kar sakta, yeh mazaak tha? ." 

She stated that Naina already told everyone at home and all are saying she should not marry " jo abhi kiya woh baad main bhi toh kar sakta hai, shaadi koi gudda gudiya ka khel hai jo yeh kiya." 
Preeti informed him how everyone reacted. 
Sameer again pleaded but she again disconnected the call. 

Sameer couldn't sleep whole night. 
"Yeh maine kya kar diya, apne pair pe khud kulhaadi maar di. Agar Naina na maani toh, agar Rakesh sir na maane toh" tears rolled down his cheeks. 

Next day, Sameer requested Munna to arrange one meeting with Naina. Munna informed him that Naina and family went to village in early morning as someone is seriously ill but Rakesh sir can come anytime soon for yelling at Sameer. 

Sameer felt remorseful for his silly behaviour...mera pyar toh sachcha hi tha hamesha se phir maine yeh kyun kiya, aur Naina ka ghussa toh main jaanta hun, ab pata nahi kya hoga.

Two weeks Sameer spent like two years, there was no contact with Naina but thankfully Rakesh sir had not visited his place. Munna and Pandit had informed him that he had to go to Jaipur as Arjun was selected in Ranji team. 

It  has rained the whole night and the morning was as beautiful and exhilarating as it could be! But it was still humdrum for Sameer. He was thinking to again check whether Naina arrived from village or not. It was his daily routine to go to her place multiple times in a day but locked door used to welcome him. 

Munna came and informed him that Naina arrived and they arranged their meeting one last time. 
Munna told him to apologise to her and make sure not to do such childish acts in future. 
"aur jaate hi pair pakad lena, tabhi kuchh ho sakta hai" he adviced. 

At Law garden, Naina was looking gorgeous in blue dress. Sameer went near her. 
She turned her face. " Jaldi bolo, kya kehna chahte ho, Swati Munna aur Pandit ne mujhse itni request ki, ek aakhri baar mil lo bola isliye last time aayi hun"

Sameer: aisa mat bolo Naina, woh toh bass ek mazaak tha 

Naina: mazaak, huh, aisa hota hai mazaak. Main achchi tarah jaanti hun tumhein, woh mazaak nahi tha. Tum serious the aur mujhse shaadi se inkaar kar rahe the. 
Sameer: haan woh main... 
Naina: main kya? Sorry main tumse ab kisi bhi haal mein shaadi nahi kar sakti. 

Sameer was about to cry. "Please Naina mera yaqeen karo, main toh... "

Naina: kya main toh? Pata chal gaya pyar sachcha hai ya jhoota? 

Sameer was shocked. 
" kya matlab"

"Matlab hum batate hain"
Munna, Pandit, Swati, Preeti said in chorus, who were hiding behind trees. 

Sameer glanced at Naina who was trying to suppress her smile. 

Naina told Sameer how Munna had informed her what was cooking in his head on the same night of their duscussions and she had planned this to teach him a lesson. 

Sameer: matlab tum do hafton se yahin thi par main toh roz jaata tha tumhein dekhne. 
"Nahi hum sab kuldevi ke darshan ke liye gaye the aur ghabrao  mat ghar pe kisi ko kuchh nahi pata hai. Aise kaise apne bholuraam ko chhod sakti hun main" she winked. 

Sameer was overjoyed to hear all this.He held her hand and searched in his pocket for something then put engagement ring in her finger and suddenly hugged her. 

Gang in chorus... Hmmm 

Naina: kya kar rahe ho, sab dekh rahe hain. 
He had to leave her but still he was very close to her. 
" abhi ke liye baksh diya, sirf pandhra din ki toh baat hai" He whispered in her ear with mischievous smile. 

Naina shyly murmured " sirf pandhra din aur"
Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had read this story in the OS contest thread and I had loved it . For a first time writer, you have done a great job! So I must say you should continue writing and keep entertaining us 😊
I can imagine what all Sameer must have gone thru... Apne pair pe khud kulhadi maarna isse kehte hain 😉

And I loved the thing that there was no misunderstanding!! Everyone was aware of things happening except Sameer. Poor boy... Naina always outsmarts him !!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ross, it was as hilarious as you
Sameer's khurafati dimag🤣
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ross, you are a writer too and then why is your Samaina story so late? 😛
This one clearly had instances of your amazing sense of humour.

Hopefully, Sameer is satisfied with the rukawat and tadap...for now. 😆

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Ross,

Don't usually read any of these.. since it's by you and I already know what great imagination you have I read it and loved this ajeeb dastan.

Before opening the post and seeing its by you I thought you would write a story about something wherein Naina will have a huge redemption (which the show makers are not giving), but this is a pleasant ajeeb dastaan from you .

Liked how Sameer fell in his own trap :)

Do keep writing sirji...
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awww a very cute story..your writing style is really nice..please write more, I really liked the fun element it was subtle and perfect!
asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all ..Pls accept my SORRY..
I did vote for this os..But laters when I had to change my top 3 votes...So I skipped this OS and gave out of the box vote to "Unplanned Date"...
So I am really sorry...I should have definitely stick with my votes...

The reason I liked the story was ...Whatever everyone say about Sameer becoming SJM ...I never see that coming...From the psychological view of Sameer and his growing years I never see him getting serious ever...He is loyal..He is trust worthy...But on the other hand he is playful...Full of life kind of a guy...He could never work like hell or never be manipulative...And there will always be some childishness to his character...Which is very much  in contrast with Naina's serious ,rule follower Naina...

So when I read this OS...I felt it very much connected to the story somewhere... But this is not how we visualise typical Heroes in our story...We want some Macho guy who is powerful, fighting and everything...But our hero is just hero...And the most lovable hero...That the out of box factor I got in this story...

Sameer is Completely sameer...Naina is completely Naina...And friends are as usual supportive and trusting...Liked the whole thing in the OS... 

You did write it so.well for a first timer...Pls do write some more...

Infact I also wrote a Three shot last week...Was getting bored out of no shows for 3 days...So I tried my hands on writing...
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ross
A really nice os... out of the box thinking...
As I was reading thru the os...I was thinking that definitely this writer is a guy...😆... No girl will come up with such an antic just a month before marriage ...
That point of time I actually had no idea that u are a guy... Or u could try your hands at writing too...

I'm looking forward to read more from u ...
As for this one... Loved it 😃
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was hilarious.. i loved reading this one
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Job Ross ! 👏 

I do not think there are many boys in the forum who write stories. 

Write more dude !

Regards
Edited by Dr.Don - 5 years ago