Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmisha

Abhi, she prefers only one particular guy & it does not matter if he has a moustache or not, PERIOD.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Still I want to see her expressions while answering this question πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
randommusings thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta_helios

i do not know but i am feeling that erica want to show us that prth and her chemistry is more than shaheer and her

Wud u say the same if Sha posts a pic with Sonarika πŸ˜†
ksaba_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i do not know but i am feeling that erica want to show us that prth and her chemistry is more than shaheer and her

She only wants dat her show should do v well 4 her & even shah wud wnt d dame 4 his show as its deir bread & butter & she isnt showing anything 2 anyone...its her wrk... its nt alwayz abt sharica dat u should think off & bring evry where..
Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

sharmiπŸ€—..i know...jiya jale ,jaan jale πŸ˜†

@abhi..i second sharmi...she prefers only one ,he can turn bald too for all she cares πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The only thing she doesn't want is a guy with a paunch. She fell in love/  will get married with/ to a handsome guy. πŸ˜‰( brought back memories of KRPKAB  with that silly scene of Sonakshi's hair loss &  Dev's paunch)
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Naah Yaar 
She just wants people forget sharica for sometime and concentrate on anu prerna 

I think shah also wants the same 

After all they r actors and they have to work with different people 
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmisha

Sun πŸ€—
True!!! After seeing  Anupre's statue of love, we need a strong dose of Sharica.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£

How i wish one pic under that statue by sharica before they remove it.
We really need strong eose(definitely not coffee post) from sharica...nahin tho hum ...damki dengeπŸ˜†
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

In erica 4th ig story yesterday inside car the background of building behind globe looks similar to shaheer building πŸ˜‰

can somebody check .it can be any building but still..the story is still there.. Edited by jvims - 5 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

can somebody check .it can be any building but still..the story is still there..

I think that pic she took it on the way to home from airport.  She is in the same dress. Does sha building has globe sculpture ?
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I think that pic she took it on the way to home from airport.  She is in the same dress. Does sha building has globe sculpture ?

i dont know..but building looked similar..we have to search for no plastic bag is which shaheer posted a month back.in that he was walking outside his building
randommusings thumbnail
Eri liked AnuPre sketches πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sangeeta..no she is not trying to prove anything to anyone πŸ‘πŸΌ