Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just read 8 chaptera in one go ! Loving it !
You're brilliant with words , can't wait for this story to unfold and see whats in store for aditya and zoya ! Updatw sooon :)
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG.. Can I be honest? Your story is just too good and way better than the actual plot!!! So loving it ..all positive characters so far and yet so interesting .. Loving the tension between Zoya and Adi.. So Yash also seems true to Zoya!! Man, I'm in love with your story and imagining the characters and scenes makes it a delightful read indeed!! Keep it going! Awesome talent you are!
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Caught up with all parts and this story is amazing
Plz continue soon :)
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 9

Aditya styled his hair has he completed his look for the night. He was wearing black jeans with a blue shirt and a black leather jacket to complete his outfit. A silver Movado watch glistened on his wrist and the first buttons of his shirt was undone, giving a peak of his chiseled chest. Aditya Hooda was definitely going to turn some heads tonight.

He was all ready for Zoya's bachelorette party. Zoya wanted a co-ed party to celebrate her last night as a single woman and the Hooda brothers decided to host it at their beach house. Currently, Aditya was in his private room located on the 2nd floor. Their friends will be pouring in soon, but Aditya kept on replaying last night's moment in his head.

What had gotten into him?'' Aditya thought, confused by his actions. In the past, he and Zoya would barely carry on a conversation which didn't end in an argument. But lately...Aditya's felt this protectiveness towards Zoya. Of course he cared about her. Despite their childish relationship, they grew up together and were friends in a weird way.

But lately, there were certain moments where he couldn't control his actions around her. A perfect example being the diamond necklace situation. He had no idea what caused him to do that...he just acted...and what he did came from his heart.

Aditya didn't have much time to dwell on his thoughts. He heard Arjun calling him, letting him know that guests have started to arrive. Aditya pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind and made his way downstairs to get the party started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Who are all these people?" Zoya mutter as she watched a group of unknown faces play beer pong. Noor looked just has confused and both Siddiqui sisters turned a questioning look at Arjun.

"I guess news spread that we were throwing a party...?" Arjun replied sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. The party started off small, with a few mutual friends of the Siddiquis and the Hoodas. But 1 hour into the party, all kinds of people started pouring in. Zoya giggled as Noor slapped Arjun's arm.

"Arjun, I told you to keep it small." A deep voice reprimanded the younger Hooda. Zoya, Noor, and Arjun turned to see Aditya standing behind them, holding multiple shot glasses filled with an unknown liquid.

Zoya's eyes gave him a quick once over. Damn...he did look good tonight, Zoya admitted from a purely female point of view. Don't get her wrong. Zoya was fully committed to Yash, but that didn't mean she couldn't look. Despite his annoying nature, even Zoya couldn't deny tonight that Aditya Hooda was a good looking man. She will never admit it out loud though.

"I don't know Bhai...but hey..the  more the merrier right?" Arjun responded cheekily.

Aditya gave his younger brother a steady gaze. "Noor...hit him again for me please?" Aditya responded in a calm tone, since his hands were occupied.

"Ow! Zoya Di!" Arjun yelped as Noor followed her Aditya bhaiya's orders and slapped Arjun again on his arm.

Zoya chuckled has Arjun hid behind her. "It's ok guys...I really don't mind." Zoya spoke up, jumping to Arjun's rescue.

Aditya shook his head at Arjun and passed out the shot glasses he was holding to each of them. "Here, might as well start celebrating right? To Zoya." Aditya announced as all 4 of them clinked their shot glasses and downed the Patron tequila.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Arjun twirled Zoya on the danced floor and pulled her back in smoothly. Everyone was having a blast. The party was a typical college party, drinking games, music, dancing, and a whole bunch of fun.

Zoya laughed as Arjun dipped her and pulled her back. After a few more songs, Zoya pulled away indicating that she was thirsty and needed a drink. Arjun nodded, understanding, and left to get her a drink as Zoya walked away from the dance floor and waited for Arjun.

"Hey beautiful. Congratulations!" Zoya turned to see an unknown man approach and give her a hug.

Zoya pulled away, "Thank you. Excuse me..." Zoya tried to walk away but the man pulled her back.

"I'm sorry Sir, but I don't know you." Zoya said, her voice icing over and her eyes turning to slits. She pulled her arm away from his grasps. The man wasn't someone she recognized from college.

"That's alright baby...I was wondering...since this is your last night as a single woman...maybe you want a last tumble in the sack? You know...get it out of your system?" The man replied crudely, raising his hand to touch Zoya again.

As Zoya opened her mouth to give this man a piece of her mind, she saw another hand grab his hand, blocking him from touching her.

Zoya looked up to see Aditya step between her and the gentleman. What Zoya didn't notice was that Aditya's eyes were flickering with suppressed anger.

"What's your problem?" the guy asked annoyed.

"I heard your offer...now...is that any way to speak to a lady?" Aditya replied smoothly, his voice calm, but Zoya knew...it was the quiet before the storm. Aditya's stance was defensive...he was ready to fight if needed.

"Aditya...jaane doh." Zoya said, placing a gentle hand on Aditya's taught shoulder muscles. Aditya's focus diverted to Zoya for just a moment...and Zoya saw it then...the light glint off the silver blade.

It all happened so fast. Zoya barely had time to process it as she called out in panic, "ADITYA!" 

Aditya turned around just in time to block the knife charging at his chest. It sliced at his forearm, cutting through his shirt and drawing blood. Aditya winced in pain, but reflex had him dodge the next attack. He pivoted and threw a punch. Fist connected jaw, and his opponent stumbled to the floor.

"Aditya! Oh my gosh! Are you alright!?" Zoya asked, panicked, as she reached for him. "God you're bleeding!" Zoya exclaimed as she saw Aditya flex his arm, trying to ease the pain.

"Hey!" Two more guys stepped up as one helped their friend stand up from the floor. The 3 guys now stood, ready to fight Aditya.

Aditya took Zoya's arm and moved her behind him, blocking her from the intruders. As Aditya closed his fists to fight, he saw some of his basketball teammates, including Arjun, take stance next to him..ready to protect their captain.

Arjun's eyes flickered to Aditya's forearm, seeing the blood. His eyes turned dangerous as he looked back at the 3 guys standing across from them. They hurt his big brother...

Arjun's hands clenched into fists as he shot death glares are the 3 men. "Make...a...move." Arjun warned, his voice dangerously low.

The 3 guys looked around them nervously. It was 3 to 7 now. Knowing that it was wise to retreat, they turned and made a dash for the exit.

"Good move." Arjun stated as he watched them dash off.

Aditya turned and looked at his teammates, his gaze holding quiet command...and the Tigers understood. Their once serious faces splitting into devilish grins...they scurried after the 3 intruders to make sure they were thrown out of the house. And they would make sure to have a little fun while they completed this task.

"Bhai..." Arjun reached out for Aditya's arm, concern etching his face. "Kuch nahin hua...tu fikar mat kar." Aditya replied reassuringly. He glanced at Zoya and without another word, turned to go to his bedroom.

"Aditya..." Zoya called out, but he kept on walking.

"Zoya di...are you alright?" Arjun asked. Zoya nodded, letting him know that she was fine. As Arjun turned to follow Aditya up the stairs, Zoya stopped him, "Arjun...hum jaate hain." With that being said, Zoya made her way up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya stood in front of Aditya's closed bedroom door. She stared at it blankly, not sure what to say when she entered. Zoya was having a hard time sorting out her thoughts. When Zoya saw the knife charge at Aditya, she felt cold fear shoot through her...just cold, brutal fear. Aditya could have been seriously hurt if he wasn't quick on his feet.

They may have their differences, but Zoya would never wish for Aditya to get hurt. And he did it for her. That's the other thing that Zoya couldn't wrap her mind around. Aditya stepped in to protect her...without hesitation...without a second thought. He simply acted.

Zoya had to check for herself that Aditya was alright. She owed him that much.

Taking a deep breath, Zoya turned the knob of the door and entered the room...only to see Aditya stripped to his waist.

Zoya felt her heart give a loud thud. What was this feeling? Why was it that recently, Zoya felt this nervousness around Aditya? Was it because he was being kind towards her? That must be it. Zoya was seeing a new side to Aditya, and her reaction was just natural.

When Aditya turned to see who entered his room, Zoya saw that he was pressing a towel to his wound. All thoughts vanished from Zoya's mind as concern etched her face. She entered the room further without waiting for an invitation and placed her hand on the towel covering Aditya's wound. Guilt started to creep in with the concern...he got hurt because of her.

Aditya saw the concern on Zoya's face...and then the guilt. No words were needed for Aditya to see that Zoya was blaming herself. "Arre...aaj kal knock karne ka zamana nahin raha kya?" Aditya retorted, trying to lighting the mood.

Zoya glared at Aditya and removed the towel. "Shut up Aditya." Zoya responded, her words holding no heat. "This will get infected if we don't clean it." Zoya murmured, referring to the wound.

"Ek minute..." Zoya said and went into the bathroom as Aditya sat down on his bed. Zoya came back with a first aid kit and took a seat next to Aditya.

Zoya pressed an alcohol wipe to the wound and started cleaning it. They sat in silence as Zoya tended to the wound. There was an odd comfort between them, a feeling you only get with someone you have known your whole life. Aditya studied Zoya's face as she worked in silence. She was trying to figure out what to say...Aditya felt her hesitation...and so he quietly waited.

Zoya was trying to formulate the right words in her head, and figured simple was the way to go.

"Aditya...I'm sorry..." Zoya whispered, wrapping the bandage over the wound.

Aditya felt a tingle in his chest at the simple words. "Tumari ghalti nahin hai Zoya." Aditya assured gently, trying to take away her guilt. He waited until Zoya lifted her eyes to meet his, and continued, "Usski himmat kaise hui tumse iss tara baath karne ki? Aur phir woh humare college ke nahin tha...agar kissi aur ke saath aisa kiya hota tho? They had to be taught a lesson." Aditya responded heatedly, the thought of those men disrespecting Zoya spiking his temper once again.

"Lekin Aditya, aap humare liye yeh sab kyon kar rahe hai? You could have gotten seriously hurt tonight." Zoya argued. "We've never gotten along...I just don't understand why you are doing this," Zoya asked, this side of Aditya never directed towards her before.

"Zoya..." Aditya sighed, his voice gentle. "Hum chahe jitna bhi lade, hai tho hum bachpan ke dost naa? Hum ek doosre ka bura kabhi nahin chahenge" Aditya reasoned. He may always tease her, fight with her, make her life a living hell..but at the end of the day...they grew up together. Their lives were too intertwined for there to be any real hatred. When push came to shove, the Siddiquis and the Hoodas would always stand together.

Aditya gave a rare, kind smile and stood up to grab his shirt. Zoya watched his movements quietly, ...unable to respond. His words seemed to caress her and leave a tingling feeling in her chest she wasn't able to understand. She simply watched as Aditya swung his shirt around and put it on. Aditya turned to her and gave her another genuine smile. 

"Aur vaise bhi" Aditya continued, "tumhe sataane ka haq...sirf mujhe hai. Yeh haq mein Yash ko bhi nahin doonga. Right freckle face?" He asked, grinning.

And he was back'' Zoya thought as she glared at him. She tried to hold her glare, and Aditya simply grinned back...and Zoya gave up and ended up chuckling.

"That's right chicken legs." Zoya replied, the easy banter between them returning. Zoya stood up and walked with him to the door, their serious conversation from before forgotten. "And since you are now my designated body guard, I'll come to you if Yash ever crosses me. Uska acche se kabar lenna." Zoya joked, this time causing Aditya to chuckle.

"Chalo teek hai" Aditya agreed, "mein vaada karta hoon...agar Yash ne kuch ulta seeda kiya...tho mein sab samhaal loonga he replied. A simple promise made not meant to be taken seriously as they rejoined the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this part? let me know in your comments! thank you again for taking the time to read! you guys have no idea how much it means to me...its always really wonderful when your work is appreciated...

side note: are there any silent readers? please comment if you are...the comments inspire me to write more and also to give faster updates :)
Edited by JCluvs srk - 5 years ago
Sanaab thumbnail
Soo good ! The equation between zoya and adi is changing and all the characteristics suits the characters so perfectly well. Loving their dynamic! Update soon 👏Edited by Sanaab - 5 years ago
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Brilliant part !
I'm loving this build up to the wedding. Are we getting a run away groom ?
Would Aditya step in and be the groom ?

Super excited !
yashvijaysingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have read the updates all awesome...just lve reading it
look forward to read more
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I would  say kamal ka update hai and your storyy is also awesome .
Sunshine_kk thumbnail
Very nice part... looovvved it
I feel that Yash might not turn up for the wedding.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So i observed your pattern and noticed that you update every Monday so usually the first thing i do after waking up (every monday) was to check for updates. An update today was a total surprise for me. So THANKYOU for such a pleasant surprise. 

I am literally hooked to this story and keep sending this FF's link to all my friends who have watched this show. Even they adore it but can't comment because they dont have an ID on IF and unfortunately don't plan on making one.

You are a great writer. I am hooked. Can't wait to read what will happen next. Will Yash call off the marriage and Aditya will get married to her or the wedding will be called off for good & then the Adiya Story will kick start? So curious.

I know you have 27 chapters ready so pretty pretty please update everyday,or in one go? I am absolutely hungry for more all the time
Edited by Meeph - 5 years ago