Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So beautifully written...
Please update soon..
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vandana21

Wow, I'm simply loving your updates!!!! So nice indeed! They should make a movie with HC and Jen and your story :) wish the hoodas and siddiquis were really so nice! 

hahahah! thank you so much for reading! really appreciate the support. it would be amazing to see HC and JW in a movie...both are so talented!

Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

So beautifully penned down. Read all the 5 in one go.
Please update it today evening. :)

aww thank you...it means alot...and thanks for commenting

Originally posted by: Sunshine_kk

Read all the parts in one go. Really enjoyed reading all the parts and waiting for the next update.

Pls continue.

thank you! really appreciate the support...hope you continued to like it

Originally posted by: Sneha-Nair

Your story gives me so many feels.. AdiYa

You are so good at writing romance...I am addicted to this story.plz plz continue soon.

awww thank you! i love writing about romance! thats my favorite genre! thank you for reading and commenting.

Originally posted by: Shafoo

I love your all parts 1,2,3,4 and 5 

thank you!

Originally posted by: aditi16

Amazing...wpuld love to read more

thank you! i hope you continue to like this

Originally posted by: sezo

Beautifully written 

Loved how they are starting to come close. Plz update soon 

thank you! stay tuned for more! i hope you continue to like this fic

Originally posted by: SewwiVB

Hooda's moving in with Siddiqui's is like a cherry on the cake πŸ˜† Now that Yash & Zoya's marriage is arranged to happen & finally Aditya & Zoya starts feelings something different for eo the story has taken a twist πŸ˜ƒ

I'm already a buddy of yours & I didn't receive a pm for these updates girl.. Hope you'll send me pm's for further chaps..

hahahha i kno! i wish we had that friendship on the show...oh apologies for not sending the pm...i didn't realize we were already buddies...will do from now on

Originally posted by: Asyalover

Loved it especially all adiya scene.

aww thanks!

Originally posted by: Meeph

Aah this is amazing

Added u as a buddy, please pm when u update

thank you for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by: CaramelCritters

Yup Jugni. Name was forgotten but the moment I read Sakshi's character it reminds me of her. Beautifully written. AdiYa are the true soulmate. Now in this span of 1 month everything will be changed between them. I'm feeling this will be one heck of ride. Eagerly waiting for next update. Please update soon.❀️

thank you! yes i loved jugni's character and the impact she left...so i was hoping to re-create that same intensity in this fic. i hope you continue to enjoy this fic!

Originally posted by: jaditi346

So beautifully written...

Please update soon..

thank you!

JCluvs srk thumbnail

Chapter 6

Zoya walked the halls of St. Xavier's as her last class of the day ended. She continued walking absent mindedly and walked straight into Noor.

"Ow appi...kya kar rahi ho?" Noor complained, rubbing her shoulder from the impact.

Zoya's eyes widened realizing what happened and apologized immediately. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention..." she explained, with a guilty expression.

Noor brushed off the apology and fell into step with Zoya as she started walking again. "By the way appi...what were you thinking about? You seemed so occupied in your thoughts that you didn't even realize me approaching you." Noor asked, curious about the dazed look in her sister's eyes.

Zoya gulped and avoided eye contact. How can she admit to Noor that she was thinking of a certain Hooda brother who was supposedly her biggest enemy? And she wasn't pondering about him in a negative way...she couldn't force her mind to stop thinking about the moment they shared in her bedroom.

Thinking back to it now, Zoya didn't understand what happened to her. She was out of breath because of the fall...yes...that's what happened. Zoya didn't instantly pull away because she needed to catch her breath.

This incident happened two weeks ago...and Zoya remembered every detail clearly. It took a few moments for Aditya and Zoya to realize how close they were and both jumped apart like they were burned.  

A heavy awkwardness filled the air when neither knew what to do next. Aditya opened his mouth to say something, but Zoya never gave him the chance. She dashed out of her room and didn't look back.

Neither spoke to each other since that moment. The Hoodas moved into the Siddiqui mansion a few days later and Zoya still avoided Aditya. Both were now living under the same roof, but that didn't stop Zoya from avoiding Aditya like the plague. He tried a few times to approach her, but she dashed in the opposite direction every time.

How could she? Even for a second...how could she lose herself? She was going to marry Yash. She loved Yash...shame on her for not reacting sooner.

"Appi!" Zoya came back to reality when Noor shook her. "I'm asking you about your dress fitting and you are zoning out again. What's gotten into you?" Noor asked, started to get concerned.

"N..no..nothing..." Zoya stammered, avoiding the question. "I have something to do! I'll see you later." With that said, Zoya dashed away with a confused Noor looking after her.

Zoya walked into another building and made her way to the music room. She will play for a little bit and clear her head. Yes...that's what she will do. Nothing happened between her and Aditya...there was no need for her to feel so guilty. All she needed was some time for herself and she will forget the incident even happened.

Zoya turned a corner and let out a squeal as strong arms circled her waist and pulled her into an empty classroom. When she opened her mouth to scream, a hand covered her mouth and a deep voice whispered into her ears.

"Shhh...it's just me..."

"Aditya!" Zoya jumped out of his grasp when she recognized the voice. Aditya put his hands up in surrender, letting Zoya know he won't touch her.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you, but I needed to talk to you." Aditya spoke.

"I don't want to talk to you." Zoya cut in and made her way to the door. She made it half a step when Aditya grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Zoya opened her mouth again, this time to curse out Aditya for touching her, but it died in her throat when her eyes met his. They were intense...and a little bit angry.

"You are not going to avoid me." Aditya said in a dangerously low voice, his eyes glaring into her's, daring her to make a move. When she didn't, Aditya loosened his hold on her.

"Zoya...we need to stop avoiding each other. NOTHING happened. Why are you making things so awkward between us?" Aditya finally asked, revealing what he's wanted to say for the past week.

"I'M making things awkward? Aditya it was an awkward situation." Zoya defended, trying to erase the incident from her memory. 

"I understand that. But nothing happened. It was an accident." Aditya retaliated. "Look Zoya...I'm here to help with your wedding and we are going to be living together. I can't have you running the other way every time I'm standing in the same room with you."

Silence fell between them for a few moments until Zoya sighed, admitting defeat. "I guess you're right. The least we can do is be cordial with each other." She agreed. After all, he was just trying to help.

"So we are ok?" Aditya asked hesitantly.

"Yea..." Zoya nodded her head, "we are ok."

Aditya let out a breath of relief. "Finally...she speaks sense." He stated, to no one in particular.

Zoya's jaw dropped and she slapped his arm. Aditya simply grinned in return.

"If we are going to make this work you have to be nicer to me!" Zoya complained, Their semi truce lasted about two seconds. The devil will always be the devil.

Aditya laughed, "Sorry. Old habit. I can't promise to completely change...but I will limit my teasing to three times a day" He replied grinning.

Zoya narrowed her eyes, "Once a day." she bargained.

"Jaan logi kya? Acha...two times a day." Aditya bargained back.

Zoya glared at him for a few seconds, while Aditya continued to smirk...and then let out a hearty laugh. They may not be the best of friends, but they grew up together...and Zoya admitted that it felt nice to not feel awkwardness between them anymore.   

Aditya felt goosebumps scatter across his arms as Zoya laughed. Hmmm...must be the AC in the room'' Aditya thought and ignored the feeling.

"So...we are good?" Aditya asked again, once Zoya's laughter died down.

Zoya smiled, a rare sight when it came to Aditya, "Yes...we are good." She replied.

"Alright then...I'll see you later" Aditya smiled back, a real smile...not a smirk, and walked out of the classroom.

Zoya looked on after him, a smile still adorning her own lips.

Well that was an interesting encounter...'' She thought. For the first time...neither wanted to bite the other's head off...and they shared a genuine conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

When the last bell rang indicating the end of another school day, Aditya exited the school gates and headed to the parking lot. As he was walking, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed Yash's number. He was given instructions by Roshnaq maa to give Yash a ride from school today. The Siddiquis were finalizing some of the wedding details tonight, such as the venue, floral design, catering, and music.

Yash did not own a car because if his modest background, and with Mumbai's fickle public transportation system, it would take Yash hours to reach the Siddiqui mansion. To save time, Aditya happily agreed to give Yash a ride after school. They were team mates after all, and Aditya loved spending time with them whenever he could. 

"Hello."

"Hey man. It's Aditya." Aditya replied.

"What's up Captain?" Yash asked from the other end of the line.

"I'm heading to my car right now. Where are you?" Aditya asked, as he entered the parking lot and maneuvered his way to his Lamborghini.

"Oh...I...mmm...I already left.  Yea...My mother called earlier needing my help with something. So I had to leave...can you please apologize to everyone on my behalf? I don't think I can make it tonight." Yash replied hastily. The nervousness in his voice did not go unnoticed by Aditya.

"Is everything ok? Anything I can help with?" Aditya asked, genuinely concerned.

"N..no...no...I'm fine really." Yash replied hesitantly, "I will call Zoya and let her know. But please, apologize to her parents for me." Yash concluded. If Aditya were to see Yash face-to-face in that moment, he would have seen the look of guilt on Yash's face.

"Alright buddy, no worries. But please...let me know if you need anything. I guess I will see you at the Sangeet then..." Aditya ended the call awkwardly. He felt that something was off...but didn't think it was his place to ask further. Yash and he were never close friends. Whatever friendship they had was because they were in the same basketball team. But...something was just off...

Aditya shook off this feeling he had and revved up his engine. With the Sangeet only a few days away, there was a lot to get done and Aditya needed to reach Siddiqui house as soon as possible.

As Aditya maneuvered his Lamborghini out the school gates he happened to glance toward the football fields.

His eyes focused back on the road when it hit him and he slammed on the brakes. He darted his brown orbs back to the fields. There...on the football field bleachers, Aditya saw Yash sitting with an elder man.

Aditya frowned...completely confused...Why did he lie? What is going on? Who is that man? Did Yash lie to Zoya too?'' All these questions dashed through Aditya's mind as he caught the two men speaking to each other in the distance.

HONK!!!

Aditya jumped out of his thoughts as he realized he was blocking traffic. Giving the two men one last glance...Aditya drove away...tons of unanswered questions running through his mind.

Maybe he was overreacting. Yash is a good man...surely he wouldn't lie to Zoya. Yash probably had something personal to deal with and didn't feel comfortable sharing it with him since they weren't close. Yea...that's what happened...I'm sure Yash didn't lie to Zoya about this.'' Finding some peace in his conclusion and giving Yash the benefit of the doubt, Aditya decided to stop thinking about what he saw and focused on traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

"Alright, the catering is done for the wedding and I also finalized the starters for the Sangeet" Wasim announced.

The Siddiqui and Hooda family were scattered around the lavish ballroom doing various tasks. Aditya was on the phone with the electrician regarding decorative lights and Arjun was finalizing the music for the event. 

"I just got off the phone with the florist, they will bring everything the morning of the Sangeet so the flowers are fresh." Harshvardhan informed everyone.

"That's wonderful! Thank God you are all here to help...or else we could never have planned everything so last minute" Roshnaq replied, appreciating the Hoodas' help.

"Don't be silly" Anjana replied has she helped Roshnaq wrap the gold tokens which will be given to each guest, "Zoya is our daughter too."

While everyone was hustling and bustling around Zoya, she was lost in her own thoughts. She was an understanding person...she really was. But couldn't hide her disappointment when Yash called her and said he couldn't make it tonight. There was so much to do for the wedding...for their wedding...and Zoya felt that Yash was missing out on a lot of the decisions. He should be here...they should both be picking out the decorations...the food...and music.

Oh stop it Zoya...stop being so selfish. If Yash said his mother called him urgently it must have been something important. But why couldn't Yash tell her what exactly went wrong? They have been together for 1 whole year now...and Yash never hid anything from her...so what was so important?'' Zoya's thoughts were interrupted when Noor gently tapped her shoulder.

"Zoya appi...are you ok? I called you several times and you were so lost in your thoughts" Noor asked, worried about her elder sister.

"Oh...sorry Noor...what did you need?" Zoya asked, trying to forget her worries and focus on the task at hand.

"I brought your Sangeet outfit...I was telling you to go try in on and show it to us." Noor replied.

"Sure" Zoya replied quietly, not really having the heart to change, but doing in anyway because she couldn't say No'' to Noor.

Once Zoya left the room, Roshnaq sighed. "Zoya won't say anything, but I know she is upset because Yash isn't here." she spoke, sensing her daughter's mixed emotions.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and agreed. They all noticed that Zoya was quiet throughout the evening...and why wouldn't she be? Her future husband was not here helping her plan their wedding.

Aditya remained quiet, not sure what to think because of what he saw earlier.

"I hope he is the right man for Zoya..." Wasim stated, voicing his concern.

Harshvardhan placed a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder, "I'm sure it's nothing serious. Yash must have had something important come up to miss tonight. I'm sure Zoya would never fall in love with a bad person..." he spoke, trying to give Wasim strength.

"I agree with dad Wasim uncle" Aditya spoke, "From what I know of him...Yash is a really good guy...I'm sure he will keep Zoya extremely happy" Aditya comforted, and Arjun nodded his head in agreement since both the boys were teammates with Yash.

The serious conversation was interrupted when Zoya entered wearing her Sangeet outfit. Aditya felt his throat dry up a little...just a little...at the sight before him.

The outfit was a two piece lehenga, leaving Zoya's midriff completely bare. The two-tone purple and pink lace fell softly around Zoya, accenting her porcelain skin further.

"Wow appi, you look amazing!" Noor gushed, admiring the outfit. Roshnaq placed a loving hand on Zoya's hair while everyone complimented her. The dress fit her perfectly. She will look gorgeous. Everyone in the Sangeet will be staring at her.

Zoya smiled at the kind words of everyone. She was so blessed to have such a loving and supportive family. She was glad that they accepted Yash...now if only he were actually here. She really appreciated her family for doing everything they did...but it didn't mean anything if her future husband was not around to be a part of it.

Everyone noticed Zoya's quiet demeanor, but they tried to distract her by gushing over the lehenga. Aditya stood a little away from the group. Everyone was surrounding Zoya, but he decided to keep his distance until he caught his breath. So she looked pretty...Zoya was a pretty girl...no big deal.'' Aditya thought in his head.

As Aditya was trying to justify why his throat dried up when he saw Zoya, he couldn't help but notice she was still awfully quite. Arjun even tried flirting with Zoya, so Noor would slap his arm and hopefully their interaction would distract Zoya from her worries. But Zoya just smiled and still remained quite.

Aditya broke away from his thoughts when Anjana called him. "Aditya beta...doesn't she look lovely? You were right to recommend your friend's boutique for the fitting." Anjana spoke.

"Hmmm I agree...Zoya sach mein bohut khoobsurat lag rahi hai." Aditya replied honestly, getting everyone's attention. Zoya's eyes then met his, and Aditya slowly walked towards her. For a moment it felt like they were the only ones in the room. Everyone around them remained quiet, anticipating what Aditya was going to do next.

"Bas ek choti si problem hai..." Aditya said, his voice deepening a little.

"Kya?" Zoya asked, her full attention on Aditya...not able to break eye contact with him as he got closer. 

"Tum..." Aditya began, stopping about half a feet away from Zoya, "thodi..." he leaned in as Zoya held her breath, "moti lag rahi ho...and even my friend can't help you in that department" He concluded.

"KYA!?" Zoya screeched as everyone else busted out laughing, knowing that Aditya was joking and that Zoya was not fat from any angle. Aditya laughed out loud and ran as Zoya raised her hand to hit him. "ADITYA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" Zoya yelled and chased him out the room.

As the elders laughed at their kids antics, Noor tugged Arjun to get his attention. "Did you see Arjun? We tried so hard to cheer up Zoya appi, but Adi bhaiya managed to distract her so easily from her worries." Noor mentioned with a soft smile, amazed at Aditya's talent.

"I know, I noticed it too. They may hate each other's guts...but I think deep down they care about each other...that's why Bhai couldn't see Zoya di sad." Arjun agreed. Aditya ran back in the room with Zoya still chasing him. But this time around, Zoya was laughing with Aditya as she chased him around their parents.

It was such a wonderful sight to see. Two families connected with deep friendship...and their children to carry on that friendship onto the next generation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? hated it? please leave comments! comments keep me inspired!
JCluvs srk thumbnail

CHAPTER 7

"Arre bhaiya kababs abhi tak serve kyon nahin huye? Agar Wasim ko pata lag gaya na tho bahut maar pari ghi" Harshvardhan scolded one of the servers and dealt with the small crisis as the Sangeet ceremony started filling up with guests.

The Siddiqui ballroom was decorated lavishly from top to bottom. Special purple orchids were flown in from Japan and cascaded down every corner with white lilies. Crystals glinted as it caught the light...the Siddiquis' and the Hoodas' left no leaf unturned tonight.

The couple of the night was standing in the front of the room, smiling as many guests came up and congratulated them. So how are the wedding preparations going?'' We can't wait for the wedding.'' You guys are meant for each other!'' Zoya, what a beautiful outfit.''

Zoya and Yash smiled and mingled with the guests. Zoya was more of a natural at this, while Yash felt a little uncomfortable. The Sangeet ceremony had a lot of elite guests from Mumbai and Zoya was more familiar with this crowd than he was. But he covered his nervousness well. Rich guest were the least of his worries tonight...

"Zoya I really need to speak with you" Yash asked again. He tried to get a moment alone with her before the Sangeet started, but someone or the other kept on interrupting.

"Sure, what is it?" Zoya replied, turning to him after another family walked away after congratulated them.

"Can we go somewhere private?" Yash asked.

Zoya opened her mouth about to reply, but another family came up to congratulate them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yash got the chance, he pulled Zoya outside to the balcony for some privacy.

"Yash! What is so important that it can't wait until after the ceremony?" Zoya asked, flushed that Yash dragged her away from the celebrations in front of everyone.

Yash let go of her hand and combed his hands through his hair, frustrated.

"Zoya..." Yash let out a breath and tried again, "Zoya...I really need to tell you something." Yash said again, in a calmer tone.

Zoya placed a gentle hand on his arm, trying to sooth him "Hey...what's wrong?"

"Zoya I've been trying to tell you something for some time now." Yash began, "It's about my basketball career..."

"Zoya di!"

Zoya and Yash turned to see Arjun approach them, "Arre yaar romance karne ke liye puri zindagi pari hain...but you guys have to go inside. EVERYONE is looking for you" Arjun voiced, completely oblivious to the serious atmosphere he interrupted.

"Arjun! Please...two minutes" Yash asked, desperate.

"Yea Arjun, we will be right there." Zoya added, noticing how disturbed Yash looked.

"Oh ho...Can't stay away?" Arjun nudged Yash's shoulder, teasing him. "But sorry guys...Roshnaq maa will kill me if I don't bring you inside. " Arjun concluded, ending all discussion, and ushered them towards the door.

Zoya gave Yash an apologetic look as they went back to the ceremony. Yash, on the other hand, felt defeated. He just didn't know if there will ever be a good time to tell Zoya.

Arjun dragged Zoya right smack in the middle of the dance floor. Zoya laughed as Arjun twirled her around and danced around her. Noor and Pooja joined and the girls intertwined their hands and spun around.

The seriousness from earlier forgotten, Zoya laughed again and lost herself in the celebration.

Aditya's gaze shifted from the gentleman he was speaking with to the dance floor when he heard laughter. His gaze transfixed for a moment...just a moment...on Zoya as she danced, her smile brilliant and eyes twinkling. He watched her for a moment...happiness radiating from her.

When Aditya heard his name being called, he broke out of his trance and turned back to the conversation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few hours after the last guests left the Sangeet celebration. Zoya went up to her room as everyone decided to call it a night. As Zoya sat on her vanity chair and took off her earrings, she re-called Yash trying to speak to her again after the party ended.

Yash tried to take her to a more private area, but again was interrupted. This time by his own mother, who seemed fatigued and wished to go home. Giving Zoya a defeated look, Yash left with his family as Zoya gave him an apologetic look.

What was it that was so important?'' Zoya wondered, concern framing her face as she pushed away from her vanity chair. Yash looked so worried throughout the Sangeet. What was bothering him so much?''. All these questions played in Zoya's mind as she now paced her bedroom floor. Not finding any peace, Zoya decided to get some fresh air and headed for the garden.

Zoya breathed in the cool air once she stepped outside. The chill hit her bare arms and caressed the lahenga around her. Rubbing her arms to ignite some warmth into them, Zoya started walking towards her favorite place.

As Zoya got closer to the lake, she noticed a silhouette sitting on the grass, throwing rocks into the lake. As she got closer, the silhouette became clearer, until she realized that it was Aditya. He was still in his sherwani which he wore in the Sangeet. Zoya wondered if she should approach him. She did need to clear her head and pondered if she should quietly walk away and find another place to sort through her thoughts.

"Kya mein itna handsome lag raha hoon?" Aditya's deep voice interrupted Zoya's thoughts. Zoya snapped awake and glared. "Oh hello...kaun kehta hai ke tum handsome ho?" Zoya retaliated.

"College ke sari ladkiya" Aditya replied smoothly, not breaking stride.

Zoya rolled her eyes. "Mein tho nahin kehti." Zoya retorted back.

"Tum ladki todi na ho." Aditya responded, looking at Zoya with a grin.

"Uff!" Zoya breathed out, annoyed. She turned to leave as Aditya laughed and called out to her.

"Zoya! Arre rukho tho!" Aditya chuckled. When Zoya kept on walking Aditya darted up and ran after her. "Arre sorry yaar!...I was just kidding." Aditya said, getting a hold of Zoya's arm to stop her. The innocent touch sent a shiver down her spine, but she blamed the chilly night air for that.

When Zoya stopped, Aditya lead her to a bench looking out to the rose garden.

"Aditya you said you will stop being mean to me." Zoya scolded, still irritated.

"No...I said I will try to limit it to twice a day" Aditya retorted, "Now sit." He ordered before Zoya made a smartass comeback.

When they sat, Aditya let go of Zoya's arm, ignoring the tingling sensation her smooth skin left on his fingertips. "Now tell me...what's bothering you?" Aditya asked, his face turning serious.

Zoya looked into his eyes, all signs of mischievousness gone. Knowing this man for 12 years, Zoya has seen Aditya in difficult situations, his gaze focused...ready to take on any problem. And that gaze was now directed at her.

"What makes you think something is wrong?" Zoya responded, breaking her gaze from Aditya.

"It is..." Aditya looked down at his watch, "3:00am in the morning. You just finished your Sangeet ceremony. It's been a hectic few days and you are dog tired...and instead of crashing in bed and sleeping...you are out here, still in your lehenga might I add." Aditya stated, matter of factly.  

There was a moment of silence as Zoya looked at Aditya, and he simply waited patiently. Zoya sighed, defeated, "Patha nahin...bas...ek ajeeb si becheyni mehsoos ho rahi hai..." Zoya murmured, breaking eye contact and looking out at the garden.

Aditya frowned as Zoya got a distant look in her eyes. He has always seen Zoya as a spitfire...temper at the tip of her nose and passion in her eyes. He has seen her eyes soft, so in love with Yash...he has even seen her eyes bright...happiness reflecting every time she is with family...determined...when she has to overcome a problem...but Aditya has never seen Zoya's eyes so distant...so...confused. She was so happy just a few hours ago on the dance floor.

Aditya couldn't explain this feeling in his chest...the intense need to protect Zoya he felt in that moment surprised him. " Kyon?" Aditya asked, his voice a little husky with emotion, "Yash ne kuch kaha kya?"

Zoya looked back and made eye contact with Aditya again, "Wohi tho problem hai...he isn't saying anything." Zoya responded, a little frustrated.

"I don't know...I just...feel like he has been stressed lately and I can't seem to do anything to help because he hasn't told me completely what's bothering him..." Zoya spoke honestly, trying to make sense of the problem.

Aditya didn't know what to say. This was new for them...to have an actual conversation and share problems. But he wanted to help her...that sense of protection returning...she was his freckle face after all.

"Tum kal college aa rahi ho?" Aditya asked suddenly, an idea forming in his head.

Zoya, taken back by the sudden change in conversation, replied, "Haan...kyon?"

"We have basketball practice tomorrow, I'll let Yash leave early and you can meet up with him...see if you can get him to talk." Aditya suggested.

Zoya blinked, surprised, "You'd do that?" she questioned, taken slightly aback that Aditya would do something nice for her.

Aditya smiled, "Ofcourse..." He replied gently, and then Zoya saw it...the mischievous glint return, "And the sooner you guys talk the better for me...at least I won't have to be out here at 3:00am losing sleep."

Zoya's jaw dropped, he really is the devil. Zoya slapped Aditya's arm as he burst out laughing. Previous mood forgotten, Zoya huffed out a breath and got up from the bench to leave.

"Zoya!" Aditya called out a second time that night. "What!?" Zoya roared turning, annoyed beyond belief as she placed her fisted hands on her waist.

"Ek baath kahoo...all jokes aside...?" Aditya asked.

"Kya hai!?" Zoya snapped. Aditya looked at her. Her two piece lehenga cascading down her figure...rich dark hair surrounding her...moonlight reflecting off porcelain skin...annoyance flushing her cheeks.

For the second time that night, he remembered Zoya dancing, her face glowing with so much happiness..."Aaj sach mein...bohut khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Aditya said softly, a kind expression on his face. Zoya blinked...surprised, not sure how to respond.

~...saiyyan...~

Aditya smiled and turned to walk away in the other direction, not looking back.

~...saiyyan...~

Zoya watched his retreating back, not sure what to do. She eventually made her way back to her room, changed, and got beneath her comforter. When Zoya closed her eyes...she didn't realize that the uneasiness she felt earlier was gone...and she slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

~...saiyyan...~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? did you like this part? I hope this brought a little bit of sunshine into your lives. i hope you continue to support this fic and keep commenting.
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Thank you for lots of sunshine in our life. Story line in the show is super trash. Every part is worth the wait !

Aditya and Zoya in one house. Oh ! The feels

Love
Mish
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I love your parts 6 and 7 very much something off with yash looks like he not happy.
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
really good updates. thanks 4 PM.
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm as always 
Both parts amazing. Can't believe she just tried to ignore him
 I thought you might make adi and zoya dance together. Maybe a bit early for that. 
Plz update sooner. The eager reader in me doesn't want to wait or for it to end soon.

It's a fabulous story 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haaye, I am soo in LOVE with this FF, just like Aditya is finding it hard to let go of Zoya, finding it hard to let go of this FF and close the window becayse i have already read the updates like 4 times. LOOLπŸ˜†
You are a great writer & I am in love with Aditya who annoys her yet he is so caring.

Can't wait to read how their story unfolds. 

Also, love how u update every 4 5 days. Please update every alternate days if possible for us hungry readers.❀️

Keep up the great work.
Thankyou for the fantastic job that u have been doingπŸ‘
Got your pm thanks πŸ˜Š
Coming to the story, it was good Zoya decided to forget that awkwardness b/w them & make a cute pact with Adi πŸ˜† Now that he won't be teasing her much as he used to do, thibgs are taking an interesting turn. I just hope Adi will be able to find out what's up with Yash & make Zoya know it by herself too. Waiting for the next..