Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Another feature that I would love to see is enabling the emoticons directly from the smartphone keyboard. It is a little frustrating to click the emoticon icon on the webpage every time
altgr thumbnail
So many features are not working in UC mini browser Android app. I can't like posts, there is no report button, can't rate in Chaska Meter. Also facing I am not robot thing. Please fix it.
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: altgr

So many features are not working in UC mini browser Android app. I can't like posts, there is no report button, can't rate in Chaska Meter. Also facing I am not robot thing. Please fix it.

Yes we are still building that. But we will be releasing more updates to the App every week. 

I am not robot thing should be fixed by next week.

Regards,
Vijay
priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

tagging is good but should not lead to fanwars and bashing comparisions
also if there are notifications for hashtags than this should be optional
Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

That was just an example 😃 Not trying to rake a fan war ðŸ˜³.

Here's another example:

If I like the pairing of a certain actors and I tag both of them in my topic it will be easier for the fans of these 2 actors to find my topic. I hope that's a safe example.

However this idea will definitely make discoverability of relevant topics easier.

@bold: This is perfect! We need this. 

I think it will be very beneficial for writers who don't stories specific to some TV show. They can simply tag the actors they've chosen as faces of their stories and it might even get them more readers. Right now the scope for them is minimal.  
Edited by pcnsb - 5 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

That was just an example 😃 Not trying to rake a fan war ðŸ˜³.

Here's another example:

If I like the pairing of a certain actors and I tag both of them in my topic it will be easier for the fans of these 2 actors to find my topic. I hope that's a safe example.

However this idea will definitely make discoverability of relevant topics easier.

I like this idea.
It will be easier for writers like us who write fan fictions on random actors to get interested readers for most of them go unnoticed.

Also, would like to get rid of confirming that I'm not a robot and would like to enable emojis directly from our keyboard.
Edited by .Archangel. - 5 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Also would be easier if you could fix the issue of avatar DP. 
Even after a week of changing, it still shows the old one. 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1. Tagging is a much needed improvement as it is already available and widely used in most other blogging and SNS platforms. 
a) But will there be a provision to create our own tags here also like other forums? That is something to be considered because if not, a comprehensive list of tags should be made available.

b) And Tags should of not only be of celeb names but the type of topics too like #EpisodeDiscussions #LiveUpdates #Fanfictions #Reviews, etc. More than celeb tagging, tagging similar posts in the same forum is more necessary for smooth use of existing forums.

2. Also another much needed improvement is in the 'My Posts' section where we should be able to sort posts according to the Author of the posts. It would be especially useful to find the posts which one has authored themselves in contrast to the posts they have only replied.
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tagging shows and celebrities to each Thread ...sounds really interesting :D
Can't wait for it =D

Knowing all members here ... high possibilities of Comparisons and Fan-wars
It will fun although :P
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
as if jub yeh tag option comparison option nahi aaya tha to different   fan log aapas mein bade pyaar se rehte the

yahan to agar character ke baat karo to logon ko lagta hai actor ko criticize Kar Rahe hain

reel aur real character ko differiante karne mein Abhi bhi war zone hai