Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I use a computer and I don't see a difference in the layout also. Perhaps it is on the mobile version or something?Originally posted by: 2MF4YRBH3Y4MORTM
I have win10 Pro, 1 mos. old Dell PC of all the latest and greatest of the highest feature,...I clicked,... nthg changed,.. all I see is ,...all as it is,.. !
Hi All,As we are revamping the site we are looking at ways how we can improve the Forums which is central to our site. And currently we have a forum for each tv show and that is the main way we are organising forum topics which is kinda limiting.
To solve this problem we are working on a new idea on how we organise forum topics. We are going to start allowing the Topics to be tagged with Celebrities / Shows / Movies / Channels. What this means is that when you start a new topic you are given a choice to tag the entities you are writing about and it starts appearing on their Discussion Pages.So for example:In a way we can write a comparison on 3 shows and it will start appearing on all the 3 shows.And when we add these entities to our favourites it will show us all the topics based on our interests on a single page and as a user one would not have to go through each forum individually. So if I am fan of a celebrity which makes it easier to discover any topic created on them on any forum.I feel this will makes browsing topics much easier and fun. What do you think about this and if there is something that I missed considering.Regards,
Hi guys, This topic is for "New Show/Forum" requests. Just post the Show/Forum you want to be opened here on I-F. We will consider whether it...
148