Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

And ya another drama i've watched "Age Of Rebellion" its about bullying college groups mafia and there is a teacher who played major role to educate these rebellions in a good way so do try this taiwan drama 

Does is have any romance?πŸ˜‰
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

'our Glamorous time' i like the initial episodes but ya after 10th episode its so dragged πŸ˜• i mean apart from KDrama( its limited episodes apart from family drama ) CDrama i hardly watch but its nice but i really feel its dragged too much now

I know. It was like after 'princess agent' I was dying to see zhao liying so I started this one.
Did you watch 'princess agents' and 'ashes of love'?
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

Does is have any romance?πŸ˜‰

yes yes but like school and college like and you going to love that rebellious character for sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I know. It was like after 'princess agent' I was dying to see zhao liying so I started this one.
Did you watch 'princess agents' and 'ashes of love'?

is it good i hardly try CDrama if its good then i'm up for it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ianoconic thumbnail

yes yes but like school and college like and you going to love that rebellious character for sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I will give it a try for sure. I like rebellious charactersπŸ˜†
Ianoconic thumbnail
is it good i hardly try CDrama if its good then i'm up for it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Apart from LoveO2O(I have watched in more than thrice), I can watch these 2 shows anytime. Infact, I just finished Ashes of love and planning to rewatch itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Both PA and AOL are period, god-demon kind of shows and I love Chinese period drama more than modern ones.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Where do you watch C and K dramas?

Apart from LoveO2O(I have watched in more than thrice), I can watch these 2 shows anytime. Infact, I just finished Ashes of love and planning to rewatch itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Both PA and AOL are period, god-demon kind of shows and I love Chinese period drama more than modern ones.

their period dramas are nice i watch one more i guess ixe and fire related CDrama i dont remember because i hardly watch 10 episodes and then exams came i forgot to watch i too think period dramas are more better than mnodern πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Where do you watch C and K dramas?

kisssasian website where i watch CDrama and KDrama
Ianoconic thumbnail

their period dramas are nice i watch one more i guess ixe and fire related CDrama i dont remember because i hardly watch 10 episodes and then exams came i forgot to watch i too think period dramas are more better than mnodern πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

does the ice kingdom has too much of white like white hair white dress and all? If so the show must be Ice Fantasy.
I green chinese period drama's are unbeatable.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next