Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I will also only Akash. I hope he will come back.

It seems that he has been employed by another job since September. With his father

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005047113737

https://www.facebook.com/akashgovindrajput/

Has he turned politician or what? 😆 I think he is just promoting his father for the upcoming elections. @valkyria70 you have dug out really interesting things! 😆
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: valkyria70

I found it through the search for "Hephaestion". First I thought it was Akash
I fou

Koi show Ka director hi change kardo yaar
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Koi show Ka director hi change kardo yaar

director kya kare bechara script to tiwari sir ki hai na 🤣
valkyria70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Has he turned politician or what? 😆 I think he is just promoting his father for the upcoming elections. @valkyria70 you have dug out really interesting things! 😆

"Akash is not one to shy away from challenges. He comes from a political background and had to fight his way to become an actor. "I have done my schooling from Scindia School Gwalior where Salmaan Khan and Anurag Kashyap have studied. I went on to do my graduation after that in Christ University Bangalore, the best in India for BBM (Bachelors in Business Management). After that I joined politics as a youth president and helped my dad in politics. My dad is a MLA from Sagar (M.P) and has been in politics since past 25 years, that means my whole life. Politics flows in my DNA, he says, adding, "However, I always wanted to become an artist. After doing my post graduation (MBA), I started my struggle to achieve my dream. I had to fight my own battle to convince my dad to let me try my luck in acting. As many people in my family were opposed to acting and worried about my life in Mumbai. Finally, I had a serious talk with my dad and convinced him to send me Mumbai for one year...and the rest is history.

Whole article on    bohochicmagazine.com/akash-singh-rajput-gets-candid/
luckySnow thumbnail

director kya kare bechara script to tiwari sir ki hai na 🤣

Kambhakht director producer script writer teeno tiwari hi hai
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Kambhakht director producer script writer teeno tiwari hi hai

I thought Alexander's scenes were directed by Arif Ali Ansari?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

"Akash is not one to shy away from challenges. He comes from a political background and had to fight his way to become an actor. "I have done my schooling from Scindia School Gwalior where Salmaan Khan and Anurag Kashyap have studied. I went on to do my graduation after that in Christ University Bangalore, the best in India for BBM (Bachelors in Business Management). After that I joined politics as a youth president and helped my dad in politics. My dad is a MLA from Sagar (M.P) and has been in politics since past 25 years, that means my whole life. Politics flows in my DNA, he says, adding, "However, I always wanted to become an artist. After doing my post graduation (MBA), I started my struggle to achieve my dream. I had to fight my own battle to convince my dad to let me try my luck in acting. As many people in my family were opposed to acting and worried about my life in Mumbai. Finally, I had a serious talk with my dad and convinced him to send me Mumbai for one year...and the rest is history.

Whole article on    bohochicmagazine.com/akash-singh-rajput-gets-candid/

Nice Article. Aakash is a hard-working and ambitious fellow! 👍🏼 I still don't think he is leaving the show. He has got no other project lined up as of now and I don't think he will compromise with his professional commitment like this.
luckySnow thumbnail

I thought Alexander's scenes were directed by Arif Ali Ansari?

Dunno but sabkuch Tiwari Ka hi hai...
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Looks like SidT is a BIG BRAND but here we just abuse him like anything! 🤣
luckySnow thumbnail

Looks like SidT is a BIG BRAND but here we just abuse him like anything!  🤣

He is big brand but he is now a joker...😆

Previous