Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
He's popular for himself first, then all who are dear to him so he thinks of being very popular.
Sometimes I was on Durga o forum you know type of going through some shows may be he was very happy and thinks too high of himself reading some few teenagers girls who used to praise his eyes or calling him their prince.😡

prince? ðŸ¤£
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can everybody really relax, maybe he was promised a lead role till the leap and also all articles are never 100% authentic.

There's no need to hate on the guy.

P.S I haven't even watched his previous show, and I hardly have seen him in this one, but seriously cut the guy some slack!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know... maybe he might have been told that his role would be a main lead or atleast of some major importance. Many shows undergo title name changes before they go on air. Maybe this show might have had a different name when he signed on. Although, it would have been obvious about the kind of role/screenspace he would get after show went on. From the first few episodes, it became obvious that the show is about Mariam and her family. And his character is no where directly related to Mariam. He was just a love interest of one of the sisters. 

Anyways, if Paras was in some way given wrong info by the makers then he is right to feel upset and bring this point out. Of course, we don't know who is right or wrong here, because we don't know what happened behind the scenes.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I don't know... maybe he might have been told that his role would be a main lead or atleast of some major importance. Many shows undergo title name changes before they go on air. Maybe this show might have had a different name when he signed on. Although, it would have been obvious about the kind of role/screenspace he would get after show went on. From the first few episodes, it became obvious that the show is about Mariam and her family. And his character is no where directly related to Mariam. He was just a love interest of one of the sisters. 

Anyways, if Paras was in some way given wrong info by the makers then he is right to feel upset and bring this point out. Of course, we don't know who is right or wrong here, because we don't know what happened behind the scenes.

I agree you are right we also believed the article which stated he gave such an interview and he did not say anything against so we are judging him from this point, then again one actor can't demean the other co star...(it is supposed as humiliating, degrading someone) and he also cited himself as the most in demand actor of the lot...We are viewers and we also know the truth at least 80%...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yes "PRINCE" well it was his name in the show also.
Previous
1 2