New article Paras is fooled.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

I regret doing Mariam; I was fooled: Paras Kanlawat

Paras Kanlawat and Avinash Mishra, who play Rehaan and Zain Ashraf respectively in Mariam Khan, bidding adieu to the daily. Recently, Avinash exclusively spoke to TellyChakkar revealing the reason he quit the daily.

Now, the light-eyed Paras has come out in open to speak about his exit. A dismayed Paras narrates, I'm disappointed with the production, as they have wasted 45 months of mine. They guaranteed me that it is a lead character and that I'll be seen in 80% of the show. I was constantly asking them whether I'm in the promos and on the poster. I told them that only then would I sign it. To this, everyone had the same replyYes.'

Paras reveals that the makers also told him that despite the show being named Mariam Khan, it will be completely focused on him.

The actor, who started his career with Star Plus' Meri Durga, will be shooting for Somersault Productions until 10 September. The series will soon witness a time leap and the makers tried their best to retain' him post the leap. I have only shot for 10 days in the last few months. Finally, they've agreed to set me free.'

An agitated Paras further adds, After doing a show like Meri Durga, this one is like a downfall for me. People have been asking me where am I in the show and what am I playing? The worst thing about this production house is that even after constantly telling them that if there's no growth for my character I'll leave the show, they kept me hanging. They always said that I'll have a track a la Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. That is one of the primary reasons I left.'

Paras also averred, I believe I was the most popular actor in the show. I had the biggest fan base amongst everyone. My fans wanted to see more of me. Since I was not visible in the show, they started a hashtag #NoParasNoMariam. They started forwarding it to everyone, from the producers to the actors.'

Initially, the makers had different plans for Paras' character Rehaan; however, with his exit, they changed the track entirely, the young actor reveals.

His despondency was clear from his tone. I do regret taking the show. I was fooled, to be honest. I asked them 10 times before signing it. In fact, I was even skeptical about the auditions when I got to know that it has two male actors. I was forced to come for the auditions.'

Paras is eager to sign a new show. However, he wants to be sure before signing his next. The actor assures us that he will soon return with an interesting show.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
May be they fooled him still he was in the show but this actor thinks too big of himself he's going to be shown 80% then he has more fans then he was skeptical to work in the show as the other actor Avinash was there...Please a show does never runs on the shoulder of one person they need to please the audiences "MORE" and not the actors.
I really laugh the bit though the show is titled Marianm Khan but it was him who's going to have more screen space that of 80%.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

May be they fooled him still he was in the show but this actor thinks too big of himself he's going to be shown 80% then he has more fans then he was skeptical to work in the show as the other actor Avinash was there...Please a show does never runs on the shoulder of one person they need to please the audiences "MORE" and not the actors.
I really laugh the bit though the show is titled Marianm Khan but it was him who's going to have more screen space that of 80%.

I agree with you here. If these words were the exact words said by him, he is super full of himself and delusional. The name in the title is mariam, who is a kid, so obviously the lead was going to be that kid from the beginning, so why did he actually think he would have majority of the screen space, more than the actual young title character? ðŸĪŠ Unless he was going to be paired opposite that kid as her love interest, but that would be illegal for sure. ðŸ˜†

And how is he that famous? He is literally only known for doing meri durga, a show that had very low trp's that went off air recently. Yes he has the bigger fan base out of the other actors, which is true, but people aren't watching for him clearly. I'm not even a reg viewer of this show, but my mum watches it, and none of the characters IMO are that watchable and none of the actors apart from khalid actually stick out, actress playing mariam is cute and playful, hence endearing to watch, but that's it. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I agree with you here. If these words were the exact words said by him, he is super full of himself and delusional. The name in the title is mariam, who is a kid, so obviously the lead was going to be that kid from the beginning, so why did he actually think he would have majority of the screen space, more than the actual young title character? ðŸĪŠ Unless he was going to be paired opposite that kid as her love interest, but that would be illegal for sure. ðŸ˜†

And how is he that famous? He is literally only known for doing meri durga, a show that had very low trp's that went off air recently. Yes he has the bigger fan base out of the other actors, which is true, but people aren't watching for him clearly. I'm not even a reg viewer of this show, but my mum watches it, and none of the characters IMO are that watchable and none of the actors apart from khalid actually stick out, actress playing mariam is cute and playful, hence endearing to watch, but that's it. 

First of all I remember you but just forget the forum.
He's playing the super star here after only one show that also Meri durgaa where he was almost the villain...
If he's calling himself "FAMOUS" then Tv actors like Barun Sobti Karan Patel Gurmeet Chaudhary and others of this same caliber how do they need to call themselves.He's making a joke of himself 😆
He was not fooled but he's a fool who thought he's going to be shown 80% in the show and the other actors 1% per actor??
He was forced to go for the audition?? Is this possible??
Or he was thinking about work and money..

Miss-Behave thumbnail
First of all I remember you but just forget the forum.
He's playing the super star here after only one show that also Meri durgaa where he was almost the villain...
If he's calling himself "FAMOUS" then Tv actors like Barun Sobti Karan Patel Gurmeet Chaudhary and others of this same caliber how do they need to call themselves.He's making a joke of himself 😆
He was not fooled but he's a fool who thought he's going to be shown 80% in the show and the other actors 1% per actor??
He was forced to go for the audition?? Is this possible??
Or he was thinking about work and money..

My eyes literally rolled when I read that part of him saying he was forced to go for the audition. As if somebody had that much interest and desperation in casting him that they would force him to audition for the role. 😆 

From his interviews he seems quite nice, but if he in fact has been quoted properly in this article, and he actually said all this, the boy has lost his head and all humility. He has done one show that barely lasted long post his entry as the male lead, and the show was rarely ever even in top 20 shows, and I would know this considering I heavily follow the ratings lists every week since the past three years to know the position of my fave shows. Plus even online I never saw the same buzz and popularity on social media about him that the likes of recent and current male leads get such as harshad chopra, zain imam, nakul mehta, dheeraj dhoopar etc. So how is he that popular? I have seen some fans of him on social media, but a very small amount, whereas the actors I mentioned, there are always so many posts and tweets about them almost everyday. Even rajdeep from yeh un dino... gets far  more mentions on social media than he ever did/ does because although the show doesn't get top ratings, it has immense online popularity and the show is unique. He needs to calm down. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this show name is MARIYAM KHAN 
so no way other than mariyam can be the lead of this show ... if you thought so then you made a fool of your own self ... 😆

secondly you don't know how to act ... so better to work on that part

the other hero looks and acts better than you 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

this show name is MARIYAM KHAN 

so no way other than mariyam can be the lead of this show ... if you thought so then you made a fool of your own self ... 😆

secondly you don't know how to act ... so better to work on that part

the other hero looks and acts better than you 

Agreed! Avinash has done more shows than paras, albeit not any lead roles, and he does act better than paras, as well as actually being more watchable. 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed! Avinash has done more shows than paras, albeit not any lead roles, and he does act better than paras, as well as actually being more watchable. 

ya he is more goodlooking and matured actor ... + why this guy thinks that he is popular ... he hardly has 900-1000 followers on twitter ðŸ˜ē

the other guy is having similar fan base so how come he is the MOST POPULAR ??ðŸ˜ē

also i don't see a single fan of this actor on IF as well so who are these people NoParasNoMariyam ? looks like he himself is making fake accounts and sending messages like this to the creatives as he has alot of free time in this show's shoot , as he said ðŸ˜†
Edited by --VS-Cool-- - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

My eyes literally rolled when I read that part of him saying he was forced to go for the audition. As if somebody had that much interest and desperation in casting him that they would force him to audition for the role. 😆
There's no other actor left he's the only one so they forced him as he was very busy.😆😆

From his interviews he seems quite nice, but if he in fact has been quoted properly in this article, and he actually said all this, the boy has lost his head and all humility. He has done one show that barely lasted long post his entry as the male lead, and the show was rarely ever even in top 20 shows, and I would know this considering I heavily follow the ratings lists every week since the past three years to know the position of my fave shows. Plus even online I never saw the same buzz and popularity on social media about him that the likes of recent and current male leads get such as harshad chopra, zain imam, nakul mehta, dheeraj dhoopar etc. So how is he that popular? I have seen some fans of him on social media, but a very small amount, whereas the actors I mentioned, there are always so many posts and tweets about them almost everyday. Even rajdeep from yeh un dino... gets far  more mentions on social media than he ever did/ does because although the show doesn't get top ratings, it has immense online popularity and the show is unique. He needs to calm down. 

He's popular for himself first, then all who are dear to him so he thinks of being very popular.
Sometimes I was on Durga o forum you know type of going through some shows may be he was very happy and thinks too high of himself reading some few teenagers girls who used to praise his eyes or calling him their prince.ðŸ˜Ą
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

ya he is more goodlooking and matured actor ... + why this guy thinks that he is popular ... he hardly has 900-1000 followers on twitter ðŸ˜ē

the other guy is having similar fan base so how come he is the MOST POPULAR ??ðŸ˜ē

also i don't see a single fan of this actor on IF as well so who are these people NoParasNoMariyam ? looks like he himself is making fake accounts and sending messages like this to the creatives as he has alot of free time in this show's shoot , as he said ðŸ˜†

No doubt that Avinash is better looking his acting is natural and he shows the expressions per scene not like this one who always frowns as if showing displeasure.
You said something RIGHT if someone is that popular I-F is the platform where one's fan showing love concern respect for their favorite actor is read and considered the most why there's not a single fan of his here ...Well this is a problem of some few actors.
They dream a lot during the day.
1 2
Next