Guddans Help Center & Info pg 2 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
If those kids aren't AJ's then are they Antara's at-least? Or AJ and Antra adopted them together?
I only watched a few pre-wedding episodes and began watching again recently. So I don't know about it.
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

If those kids aren't AJ's then are they Antara's at-least? Or AJ and Antra adopted them together?

I only watched a few pre-wedding episodes and began watching again recently. So I don't know about it.

They are definitely not AJ's. No one knows whether they are Antara's or not..Doesn't seem like they are- they call Anatara-Anatara Maa. If they were actually her kids they would refer to her as Maa
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: castaway11

They are definitely not AJ's. No one knows whether they are Antara's or not..Doesn't seem like they are- they call Anatara-Anatara Maa. If they were actually her kids they would refer to her as Maa

bahus call her "antra maji" 
we don't know how sons call her 

Originally posted by: castaway11

Which episode was the revelation made that they are not AJ's kids?
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

Which episode was the revelation made that they are not AJ's kids?

I'm not sure but one of the episodes between 1-7. It's clearly revealed that he is not their real father.  And he adopted them after an accident.  The sons were angry that AJ acts like a father even though he is not their father.  

Edited by castaway11 - 5 years ago
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi 
Guys pata nahi kyun desi serial kam nahi karte jab main open karte ho error kehte hai
Vootaur zee5 mere country open nahi karte😭
Aisa pehli baar hits hai mein hamesha guddan dekhti ho in desi serial😊
gingle thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
Try this site 
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there everyone
Can you clear my confusion actually I haven't watched this show from past one week just read the live updates so one confusion is Akshat really lost his memory partially or he's acting I mean making Guddan wearing Kaala dhaga as a symbolic mangalsutra just saw it in YouTube... please clear my confusion
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Akshat is just pretending that he is suffering from partial amnesia he is doing all this to find out about the ghar ka bhedi who is trying to ruin him and helped Angad and rocky for his kidnapping.. 
And so the kaala dhaga wala scene will be air on monday most peobably and it is not seem any dream.. 
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Akshat is just pretending that he is suffering from partial amnesia he is doing all this to find out about the ghar ka bhedi who is trying to ruin him and helped Angad and rocky for his kidnapping..

And so the kaala dhaga wala scene will be air on monday most peobably and it is not seem any dream..

Phew that's a relief... I thought again wohi gisa pita memory lost ka drama ...chalo I hope I can watch it ps thank you dear love you ps ps happy astmami..Jai mata di