Guddan

Guddans Help Center & Info pg 2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/JZRM1vS.jpg

Help & Suggestions Corner

Post any Queries concerning the show and you'll get the needed help here from forum members & DT...Also post all the Suggestions related to the show and Forum here..

Zee TV Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi there,
I live in UK. Can somebody download guddan episodes from episode 1 till now on google drive. Im really enjoying the show and also akshan chemistry!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi there,
I live in UK. Can somebody download guddan episodes from episode 1 till now on google drive. Im really enjoying the show and also akshan chemistry!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guy our forum need AT of Akshat ND Guddan but I don't know how to make anyone can do that !
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i think you need permission from mods 
try PM-ing the mods responsible for this forum
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just started following guddan...want to know are 3 Dil are real Dil of AJ 
What is the age difference between AJ and guddan
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
AJ wife passed away 15 years ago,
The 3 DILs are wife of his 3 adopted son
AJ relationship with his son, is a mystery nothing is revealed yet, Durga told her husband that they are grateful for what AJ did 15 years ago. 

AJ age is 45 years old while Guddan is 20 years old. 
Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Guys since every new member come and try to confirm some things then why don't we save this page on first page so that no more enquiry post will be made...

Ok so 1 question they ask...

1.) What's AJ age?
Well we assume it's between 40 to 45 according to sources basically it is not revealed clearly.

2.) Are those kids real?
No guys they are his adopted sons.

3.) Is AJ not male lead?
No guys it can't be true if they needed to show someone else as lead then they wouldn't have given us such beautiful scenes of akshan. I guess if they wanted to do something like that then AJ character would have been like some budha villain as they show in other show.

4.) Why does lakerien song lyrics have so much separation word?
Well it's just a song guys which is needed to show their current situation. When they will start loving each other I bet their will be a revised version of this.

So guys just chillax and enjoy the serial and root for 
AKSHAN
Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahaha hello
Main bas pochti itne hungama Sirf ek sawal ke liye main darr gay thi iss liye pochti thi ๐Ÿคฃ relax
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-samiaadiya12

Hahaha hello

Main bas pochti itne hungama Sirf ek sawal ke liye main darr gay thi iss liye pochti thi  ๐Ÿคฃ relax

No dear it's not Hungama about your post๐Ÿ˜Š I also asked the same question when I entered the forum and you just got 2 comments about it but I was given a dose of 4 page and mind it was my very first post in forum and I didn't knew it will feel so real I felt as if everyone was shouting at me in real๐Ÿ˜• 
That's why I said we should pin this topic so that no one will receive the kind of welcome which I got๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ