Guddans Help Center & Info pg 2 - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
This is indeed a plus point of this show 
No matter whichever episode u watch and whatsoever drama happening therein Akshan scenes are always intact πŸ˜³

You can tune in to any epi πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Raglak_akshan

This is indeed a plus point of this show 
No matter whichever episode u watch and whatsoever drama happening therein Akshan scenes are always intact πŸ˜³

You can tune in to any epi πŸ˜†

True πŸ˜‰
The eldest bahu looks older than Akshat. Akshat looks around 30-32 ...They should have casted younger ladies as bahus.
Originally posted by MallikaDua

The eldest bahu looks older than Akshat. Akshat looks around 30-32 ...They should have casted younger ladies as bahus.

AJ is a chef by profession & he has been portrayed as someone very health conscious 
So with that it is possible to maintain younger looks as much as upto 10-12 years πŸ˜³
Hi guys
I'm very new to this show
While browsing YouTube I found this promo...instantly like it...especially fell in love with guddan..love at first sight  😳 curious to know abt story ...so googled it...I didn't find much abt in wiki pedia..bt really want to know know abt story...if possible plz give me brief abt story...

Edited by vardhinirosid - 5 years ago
Check out this link :

this post was made for newcomers & after that post your remaining queries there itself.
we will be more than happy to answer them πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by captainplus

Check out this link :

this post was made for newcomers & after that post your remaining queries there itself.
we will be more than happy to answer them  😊
Hey tq yar fr immediate response n warm welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vardhinirosid

Hey tq yar fr immediate response n warm welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
Hey people! 
Another new mwmber here. I also made a new post on the forum. I sorta missed this post on the wall. πŸ˜΅ And I do have a couple of questions! 
1. How did AkshAn end up together? (I saw some VMs on insta where she rejects his proposal. Also Akshat is in love with his late wife. And I did gather as much that it was a mysterious dulhan wali shaadi.)

2. Did the Bahus choose Guddan for Akshat? (From what I understood from promos)

3. What's the equation between Parv and Kaushalya?

Very basic questions, I know. But I really do not have time right now to watch all the episodes on the App. Maybe someday.
Originally posted by Akshata2010

Hey people! 
Another new mwmber here. I also made a new post on the forum. I sorta missed this post on the wall. πŸ˜΅ And I do have a couple of questions! 
1. How did AkshAn end up together? (I saw some VMs on insta where she rejects his proposal. Also Akshat is in love with his late wife. And I did gather as much that it was a mysterious dulhan wali shaadi.)

2. Did the Bahus choose Guddan for Akshat? (From what I understood from promos)

3. What's the equation between Parv and Kaushalya?

Very basic questions, I know. But I really do not have time right now to watch all the episodes on the App. Maybe someday.

He used to receive a letter from his dead wife that she had written before her death on his every birthday after her death which had her wish & he would fulfill that no matter what !
In her last letter which was last she had written, she asked him to get married within 15 days deadline as he can't spent his life with her memories + she was done with writing those letters. 
He didn't wanted to give a wife's status or love to the girl he marries as he was too much in love with Antra but had to marry to fulfill her wish.
So he realized Guddu hates him a lot & won't expect any type of love from him hence he decided to marry her & he proposed her with a blank paper stating whatever she writes on it will be hers if she marries him
Guddu refused at 1st but then her sister attempted suicide cause she Fall for Pervy who is married who emotionally blackmailed her as Guddu tried to make them break up. 
Guddu tried to complain in police but realized Pervy is a police & she understood only way to get rid of Pervy is to take help of a powerful person like AJ who helped her behind her back in the hospital to get her sister treated as doctors were refusing it & she approached him & agreed to whatever he asks in return if he gets rid of Pervy from her sister's life. 
AJ made Pervy break his relation with revti & Guddu reluctantly agreed for the wedding but she ran away during the mehendi night with Durga's support & gets attacked by groons.
AJ saves her but realizes that, just cause she does not want to marry him she risked her life without thinking about the consequences for a second & breaks the alliance & frees her from the contract & takes blame on himself to save her family from disgrace.
But as there were only few days left he quickly finds another bride & continues with the wedding ritual. 
On the other side Pervy decides to take revenge from both of them for insulting him by getting them married as he expected them to keep fighting all their life.
He kidnaps Guddu's sister & blackmails her to marry AJ & she does so by replacing the bride. 
Kaushalya supported this plan as she expected to extract money from Jindals after Guddu's marriage & using that for Revti's wedding

Bahus didn't choose her, Bahus were taking interview for prospective bride & Guddu reaches there mistaking it to be a Ramleela audition & gets short listed as she answers using quotes from Ramayan.
Bahus give AJ her picture with another candidate's but AJ doesn't even look at them & chosses her pic by doing Akkad -bakkad.
Later on Guddu immediately backs off realizing the mess she is in & says she would never marry someone like him. Then one of bahus try to take revenge by publishing an article with her pic as a looteri dulhan & she comes to Jindal bhavan & berates AJ for that, ridicules him for marrying at this age + asking if anyone can ever love him ? 
This is when he realized he should marry her since it was clear she hates him & would never fall for him

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago