Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nandini - The Worst Character Ever.

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
So , cheating your best friend and having an illicit affair with her husband is apparently alright for this human.
I agree no one should have to go through what she did in her marriage but she's a wretched female herself .

Let's not get to Kunal. He's apparently loved Mauli for 7 years or 4 years or whatever don't care . What a diabolic person . He doesn't think about Mauli her feelings , her trust in him and in fact takes advantage of it and meets Nandini ? 

This show sucks majorly in terms of the concept and characterization . Poor Mauli , what did she ever do to deserve such people ? I don't think the audience will ever be able to accept Kunal Nandini no matter how many cliched scenes they show between them . 
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So true. Not even an ounce of guilt while backstabbing your best friend who helped you through your toughest time. 
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Originally posted by: kendra

So true. Not even an ounce of guilt while backstabbing your best friend who helped you through your toughest time. 

Absolutely I sincerely hope she's never happy in her life .
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kunal is also on fault , it was he who started it, nandini dint caste any black magic on kunal , why only nandini  is blamed.
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

kunal is also on fault , it was he who started it, nandini dint caste any black magic on kunal , why only nandini  is blamed.

BOTH ARE AT FAULT . 

BUT NANDINI ALSO NEGLECTED THE MOLESTATION OF MAULI BY RAJDEEP . AND NOW THIS AFFAIR WITH KUNAL . DOES SHE HAVE ANY REMORSE AT ALL . SHE DESERVES THE WORST SO DOES KUNAL . BUT SHE IS THE WORST CHARACTER . PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST HE IS ALSO BAD .
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually it should be Nandini and Kunal- the worst characters ever 😆
I have never seen a more pathetic duo with a holier than thou attutide...when characters are grey they are portrayed as such, where characters are villain they are portrayed as villains but here two absolutely decadent people in an illicit relationship are termed as two battered souls having found divine love!!!
Love ðŸ¤¬

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Actually it should be Nandini and Kunal- the worst characters ever 😆

I have never seen a more pathetic duo with a holier than thou attutide...when characters are grey they are portrayed as such, where characters are villain they are portrayed as villains but here two absolutely decadent people in an illicit relationship are termed as two battered souls having found divine love!!!
Love ðŸ¤¬

Exactly ! Kunal doesn't have a reason to be a broken soul even . It's just his lust . He lusts over Nandini . 
True both suck to extents I cannot describe . 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Its the fault of both, kunal more so because it was his marriage his wife and his commitment...
Nandini is condemned equally because the man she is having an illicit relationship with is her best friend's husband...
So much backlash would not have been there for her character if she wasn't mauli's soul sister/best friend..
These two pathetic losers have betrayed her in the worst way possible...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nandini is not worst character .she is emotionally weak character .and can't remain firm on it

her thoughts easily influence by other thoughts

Nandini was leaving Mumbai without informing Kunal

and when Kunal come to her stop her
she said why u came here ,it is wrong

when Kunal ne apna gyan Diya it is not wrong

then she forget her own gyan and badly influence by Kunal gyan
amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheAphrodite

Exactly ! Kunal doesn't have a reason to be a broken soul even . It's just his lust . He lusts over Nandini . 
True both suck to extents I cannot describe . 

Agree fully!