Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

<font color="#009999">Thank you for this lovely post TM. I tend to feel similarly.

Kunal's character is shabby and not so well written. I mean we understand what they basically wanted to show was that a good person can also fall in ema. But the CS which Kunal has is extremely weak and far from someone who is positive.

Being upon discussed with any level headed male if you ask them their perspective they will likely tell, a man having a successful marriage with such an altruistic and beautiful wife would not risk of falling preys at the hands of EMA. Because there is actually a pattern in EMA affected people. We can see the surveys and statistics. However EMA is mostly associated with lust and the physical voracity which one might not be getting from their partners. In kunan's case it's rain dance🤣

Then comes other reasons like personality clash, bordom etc, I guess we have stated that time and again. But then there is another kind Eg, Karan Singh Grover. These type are infected what I call is with EMA virus. Bring them the best they would still cheat.🤢

Kunal on the other hand falls into the category which doesn't exist as the writer has failed to contour his character well or the makers have failed to execute certain attributes of his characteristics and rather made a mixed up contradictory feeble man who is anything but an ideal partner. His fictional attributes has been circumventing with the ideas of the general percentage of reality audience relate from any soap opera. As a result it seems he is secretly manipulative and delusional in his unexplained sudden urge to love Nandini. It more likely appears as hormonal disorder (Jazbaat) at this stage.😆

There is always a limit people with true attributes try to maintain which is that they do not fall for their bestie's hubby/ wife's bestie. People with higher intelligence(morality in this case) tend to know how to draw a line where it's needed!! Because strong people known to have superior control over their emotions.

</font>

<font color="#009999">Kunal's constant crying only proves one thing that he is unable to deal with the pressure(Also how jazbaati he is). Normally as you stated a 30 year old man would remotely act like how it's shown!!

</font>
<font color="#009999">Have you guys ever wondered what would have been the case if Kunal was not sure of Nandini's feelings?? Would he still leave his wife as he is in love with someone else?? But what he does? He firstly confirms from Nandini(secures a shelter first by replacing Mauli) then even tells Nandini "ye galat nahin hain"😆Then he starts the official ema. One side he is crying in between every scene and then suddenly he is now full fledgedhaving clandestine meetings!! Hmm seems a manipulativecunning man to me!! The answer what anyone couldn't give so far, that why did he fall??

Answer is that He grew bored of his wife Mauli. Their relationship misses that extra excitement. Too much perfection was there. Other than this my logical mind seems to be incomprehensive of any other ground cause! Hence it's redirected towards that same abyss called lust again!!!
</font>
<font color="#009999">
</font>
<font color="#009999">(pardon the typos)</font>

This is perfect!!!!

I have the same gripe that Kunal knew his feelings have changed but he never said a peep to his wife and even to some point pushed Nandini to accept it - she is not blameless either because what she did with kheer feeding and helping him hide is unacceptable.

This guy should not get to stay with wife like Mauli. Good people do commit adultery but if a man has a good marriage he generally does not stray.
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IDO20

Lalach toh Madame K ki bhi tha. She is not a kid. I felt very chippu when she went dressed up for his babu. For her she will be glad as a mistress also.
Kunal wants gharwali n baharwali. As sone one said he is zaminder.
He can have patni n upapatni

Fully agree here. Ok, so Nandini has gone through an abusive marriage. I did sympathize with her at that time. But it didn't take couple of weeks for madam to fall in love again with the wrong person. To top it, not a single bit of remorse is visible on her face. In the last two episodes, she has been shown doing things which are making her appear no less than a vamp. 
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Coming back to the topic, I agree with every word of TM. It's true K-N are acting like they are in their teens, they just found new love. Nandini sending kunal 6-7 messages one after the other on Janmashtami day looks really in bad taste. Woman, wake up! He's your friend's husband. Kunal, I don't even want to talk about him. He disgusts me!!
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Exactly when Kunal was behaving as a matured person in his thirties.. He is behaving exactly like a hormonal teenager falling in 1st love which doesn't suit the character's age..

As for Nandini, she has completely forgotten her past 7 8 years, no lessons learned, no maturity or self-control in character.. She is still behaving like the naive 18 year old who chose her cheater fiance over her loyal friend..

The writer of this show is an award winning writer, I didn't see the hype she has before I came on this forum but I never enjoyed her work as her writing is one dimensional, in her last show where she was supposed to show contingencies of child marriage, she picked one character of girl child and explored it in a wonderful way but she forgot that the boy child went through the same thing, his character was butchered, hence I feel she is not capable of writing good multi dimensional stories where she has to tell stories of more one character.
In Silsila, she accepted a controversial subject, she was asked to make sure cheaters don't look bad, just caught up in a mess, what she does? She involves God in it, if God is saying ki EMA karo to who are we to stop him?

To show Nandini's journey, she picked up one more controversial topic of domestic violence, she made Kunal save her time and again but how much time did it take Nandini to come out of her trauma and fall in love with another man, not even caring about her friend who fought tooth and nail to give her a life that she has now? One week.. That's it, how am I supposed to feel bad for her when I don't see how her marriage with an abusive man has affected her? She's all fine now, I know I am treading on a controversial topic here and people will call me inhuman and what not but it's writer's job to make me feel for Nandini, how can I help that I feel nothing for her character?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

The writer of this show is an award winning writer, I didn't see the hype she has before I came on this forum but I never enjoyed her work as her writing is one dimensional, in her last show where she was supposed to show contingencies of child marriage, she picked one character of girl child and explored it in a wonderful way but she forgot that the boy child went through the same thing, his character was butchered, hence I feel she is not capable of writing good multi dimensional stories where she has to tell stories of more one character.
In Silsila, she accepted a controversial subject, she was asked to make sure cheaters don't look bad, just caught up in a mess, what she does? She involves God in it, if God is saying ki EMA karo to who are we to stop him?

To show Nandini's journey, she picked up one more controversial topic of domestic violence, she made Kunal save her time and again but how much time did it take Nandini to come out of her trauma and fall in love with another man, not even caring about her friend who fought tooth and nail to give her a life that she has now? One week.. That's it, how am I supposed to feel bad for her when I don't see how her marriage with an abusive man has affected her? She's all fine now, I know I am treading on a controversial topic here and people will call me inhuman and what not but it's writer's job to make me feel for Nandini, how can I help that I feel nothing for her character?

👏 well said 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

In bv, ema was shown more sensibly and the poetic justice was also done . Jagiya left his second wife and was never happy , while aanandi moved on ..I hope they don't show anything stupid here 
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Yes.. She is her Mom only!!!
Beta I am so busy.. ghar pe rehna... padhai karna..
Beta I have my friend, take care of hers.
Beta I am in between something, go and fix this for Nandini.
Beta I have even planned surprise for your career. I will gift it. 

🤣

sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mauli behaves like a mother to kunnu 
mere jana ka dream pura nhi ho raha chalo m hi surprise deti hu family planning ka bhi surprise muft muft  🤣
At least she is the legally wed wife extra care is her way kunal is not a kid he can communicate if he does not like. What to say about the mistress whom kunal is fathering cone to my arms baby mistress runs wear saree baby she does
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

In bv, ema was shown more sensibly and the poetic justice was also done . Jagiya left his second wife and was never happy , while aanandi moved on ..I hope they don't show anything stupid here

That's where she failed, Jagiya went through child marriage like Anandi, he was forced to marry her so he had no responsibility towards Anandi and he fell in love with someone else, but as one dimensional as this writer is, she turned his 2nd wife into a bitch