Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Jazbaat mein log pagal ho jata hein.
But these scenes do not go well with me as it shows how unethical a person can be.
The true love I do not see here. I discuss these some times with my hubby. He says rubbish jazbaat people in EMA just looks for variety in sex. And divorced or single women are easy. Now do not bash my hubby. We are quite open in our communication.
N is like kumud of chokher bali from her eyes I am also young beautiful and have desires to be loved. So when the man wants why not. Kumud was jealous why she was not getting love and she went ahead.
She did not care who got hurt.
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IDO20

But these scenes do not go well with me as it shows how unethical a person can be.
The true love I do not see here. I discuss these some times with my hubby. He says rubbish jazbaat people in EMA just looks for variety in sex. And divorced or single women are easy. Now do not bash my hubby. We are quite open in our communication.
N is like kumud of chokher bali from her eyes I am also young beautiful and have desires to be loved. So when the man wants why not. Kumud was jealous why she was not getting love and she went ahead.

I agree with the unethical part... And nothing ever can justify what they are doing...
About the divorced or single woman part I'd like to say it depends on the individual... 
Mauli will eventually be single and divorced(hopefully because id not want mauli to end up with a scumbag like kunal) but going by her character she will never indulge in something as wrong as this!
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Who guys are forgetting that in the very first episode Mauli and Kunal were having a role play.. Mauli was cheating on her husband. They both got turned on by it, so ya I'm not surprised Kunal is liking (for now) hiding all this from Mauli. He's in his La La Land same with Nandini (Just like Dev and Maya in KANK when they were alone)
Kunal and Nandini are genuine nice people but are doing something completely wrong and will get the consequences for it. And you know what I'm enjoying the story ðŸ˜†
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lola13

Who guys are forgetting that in the very first episode Mauli and Kunal were having a role play.. Mauli was cheating on her husband. They both got turned on by it, so ya I'm not surprised Kunal is liking (for now) hiding all this from Mauli. He's in his La La Land same with Nandini (Just like Dev and Maya in KANK when they were alone)

Kunal and Nandini are genuine nice people but are doing something completely wrong and will get the consequences for it. And you know what I'm enjoying the story  😆

Oh yes and K decided to apply it in his real life as well ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Kya ajeeb aadmi hai... Uff!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IDO20

I agree most of the times People in EMA do it for sex primarily or because they find other person more attractive than the other,  especially in their late 20s or 30s. It has least to do with any sort of love feeling at this time. The love part comes much later, even if it has to. Most of the affairs last for many years before they get into legal relationship. Emotional investment in that is a gradual development. So,  the whole love part is being shown to convince Indian audience who will find it impossible to accept a man lusting,  that too lead character. 
You know it is happens in our friends group my husbands friend she is married but she has a relationship with another friend who is married. Both have kids and their spouses also are aware. I had a huge disconnect with them I asked why do not you get divorce. They said why the hell we do not want any destiny of our relationship I was quite annoyed. But now they broke off Reasons I do not know.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i  dint know he was hiding in bathroom.
Thanks for info.
Suits him.🤣
suits mrs. Thakur too.
I think we will keep getting this kind of entertainment from them

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yuck. Who the hell eats in the washroom??
This is insane. 
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Every single man in my family for Kunal is like is this man for real. We meet so many pretty ladies on a regular basis, how is it that we don't fall for them unless ofcourse you are a pervert. 

Second thing that comes from their mouth is why would anyone fall for Nandini anyway? In every sense Mauli is better than her. And for bhagwan, no fool,  he isn't doing it to you,  it's your teenage hormones. 

And then ladies in my family for Nandini be like , you woman,  are you for real. And why the hell on earth would you believe this man who is clearly cheating on his wife right in front of you while claiming that her loves her too. Are you that daft?

Writing went from top notch to absolute garbage bin.

Was there top notch earlier ?
Dont know.
From men's point of view...i think people want a wife like mauli..strong.
Going by N ' s condition due to rdeep  a  man most probably will use her and then leave  her,once the initial excitement wears off.
I feel  in time ku will regret  being with N as it happens in most cases.

K would want to go back to M
M wont accept him.
N will also go some other way.

In every show good wins over evil.
So the ending will be as per viewers sentiments.

Originally posted by: amortentia15

I agree with the unethical part... And nothing ever can justify what they are doing...
About the divorced or single woman part I'd like to say it depends on the individual...
Mauli will eventually be single and divorced(hopefully because id not want mauli to end up with a scumbag like kunal) but going by her character she will never indulge in something as wrong as this!

I agree