Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Was there top notch earlier ?
Dont know.
From men's point of view...i think people want a wife like mauli..strong.
Going by N ' s condition due to rdeep  a  man most probably will use her and then leave  her,once the initial excitement wears off.
I feel  in time ku will regret  being with N as it happens in most cases.

K would want to go back to M
M wont accept him.
N will also go some other way.

In every show good wins over evil.
So the ending will be as per viewers sentiments.

I think initial episodes were great. They showed 2 contrasting marriages on extreme, one too good, one too bad and it was good how both of them were dealing with that. It was fine until the rain scene. That's the moment makers lost it.
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this lovely post TM. I tend to feel similarly.

Kunal's character is shabby and not so well written. I mean we understand what they basically wanted to show was that a good person can also fall in ema. But the CS which Kunal has is extremely weak and far from someone who is positive.

Being upon discussed with any level headed male if you ask them their perspective they will likely tell, a man having a successful marriage with such an altruistic and beautiful wife would not risk of falling preys at the hands of EMA. Because there is actually a pattern in EMA affected people. We can see the surveys and statistics. However EMA is mostly associated with lust and the physical voracity which one might not be getting from their partners. In kunan's case it's rain dance πŸ€£

Then comes other reasons like personality clash, bordom etc, I guess we have stated that time and again. But then there is another kind Eg, Karan Singh Grover. These type are infected what I call is with EMA virus. Bring them the best they would still cheat. πŸ€’

Kunal on the other hand falls into the category which doesn't exist as the writer has failed to contour his character well or the makers have failed to execute certain attributes of his characteristics and rather made a mixed up contradictory feeble man who is anything but an ideal partner. His fictional attributes has been circumventing with the ideas of the general percentage of reality audience relate from any soap opera.   As a result it seems he is secretly manipulative and delusional in his unexplained sudden urge to love Nandini. It more likely appears as hormonal disorder (Jazbaat) at this stage. πŸ˜†

There is always a limit people with true attributes try to maintain which is that they do not fall for their bestie's hubby/ wife's bestie. People with higher intelligence(morality in this case) tend to know how to draw a line where it's needed!! Because strong people known to have superior control over their emotions. 

Kunal's constant crying only proves one thing that he is unable to deal with the pressure(Also how jazbaati he is). Normally as you stated a 30 year old man would remotely act like how it's shown!!

Have you guys ever wondered what would have been the case if Kunal was not sure of Nandini's feelings?? Would he still leave his wife as he is in love with someone else?? But what he does? He firstly confirms from Nandini(secures a shelter first by replacing Mauli) then even tells Nandini "ye galat nahin hain" πŸ˜† Then he starts the official ema. One side he is crying in between every scene and then suddenly he is now full fledged having clandestine meetings!! Hmm seems a manipulative cunning man to me!! The answer what anyone couldn't give so far, that why did he fall??

Answer is that He grew bored of his wife Mauli. Their relationship misses that extra excitement. Too much perfection was there. Other than this my logical mind seems to be incomprehensive of any other ground cause! Hence it's redirected towards that same abyss called lust again!!!

(pardon the typos)
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So true it is rediculously funny
Like ...,,
Seriously one lady just out of an abusive marriage
A pediatrician ,both adults ( not teenagers)
Behaving such silly way πŸ˜†

Now i watch it just laugh
Can't help
Hiding in the wash room of the mistress to escspe from wife
... I am like .. Common Kunal the lust lover , what he will do today

Heard gulab jamun & gulab will be shared among these two tomorrow
Can't wait ... πŸ˜†
Like "barter" system
Kunal babu ... Wah...wah ... Wah
He wants to have fun with both of them
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I think initial episodes were great. They showed 2 contrasting marriages on extreme, one too good, one too bad and it was good how both of them were dealing with that. It was fine until the rain scene. That's the moment makers lost it.

Those were best episodesπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sabyata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

So true it is rediculously funny
Like ...,,
Seriously one lady just out of an abusive marriage
A pediatrician ,both adults ( not teenagers)
Behaving such silly way πŸ˜†

Now i watch it just laugh
Can't help
Hiding in the wash room of the mistress to escspe from wife
... I am like .. Common Kunal the lust lover , what he will do today

Heard gulab jamun & gulab will be shared among these two tomorrow
Can't wait ... πŸ˜†
Like "barter" system
Kunal babu ... Wah...wah ... Wah

He wants to have fun with both of them

Kal ke episode mein--he will give Rose to her..chori se aur yeh usko apne balo mein lagayi gi
He will hand his hanky to her to wipe off stuff from her face
sab chori chori hoga-- kitna thrilling /Romantic moment hoga na inn dono ke liyeπŸ˜†

CV's no clue what they want to show with all this

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Kal ke episode mein--he will give Rose to her..chori se aur yeh usko apne balo mein lagayi gi
He will hand his hanky to her to wipe off stuff from her face
sab chori chori hoga-- kitna thrilling /Romantic moment hoga na inn dono ke liyeπŸ˜†

CV's no clue what they want to show with all this

OMG
I can't wait
How ridiculous it will be
Waiting for a good laugh
... πŸ˜†
Managed to see the kheer special episode I could not find any depth in this jazbaat.
Mr J was all smitten by Ms K s physical attributes may be beauty. He said mera sachcha pyar then why he was hiding like a chor. And Ms K can be influenced by any damn person is she on a bubble dream.
I am still trying to understand the feelings it is very airy and sorry I did not find any chemistry between gulabo and neelambari.
But I feel soon Nandini will start demanding more attention and time ready to take up M s place which will put K in dilemma. Somehow I see the Jagya and gauri piece here. May be I am totally wrong.
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: IDO20

Managed to see the kheer special episode I could not find any depth in this jazbaat.
Mr J was all smitten by Ms K s physical attributes may be beauty. He said mera sachcha pyar then why he was hiding like a chor. And Ms K can be influenced by any damn person is she on a bubble dream.
I am still trying to understand the feelings it is very airy and sorry I did not find any chemistry between gulabo and neelambari.
But I feel soon Nandini will start demanding more attention and time ready to take up M s place which will put K in dilemma. Somehow I see the Jagya and gauri piece here. May be I am totally wrong.

Heard Rajdeep will play his music soon
He will score ahainst them
All because of that Kheer lover lustful Kunal
He pulled Nandini in to more trouble now
Provided out of the clutches of a monster she was not clear and that fellow gave the talk
No one could have touched her like that ( heart i mean now don't start the fight ) so she wouldn't have thought that deep about implication on Mauli
It is still a betrayal but Kunal pulled her in to it with all his "speeches "
Kunal .., he wants both ladies
I am fuming at him nit really at the lady
Lalach toh Madame K ki bhi tha. She is not a kid. I felt very chippu when she went dressed up for his babu. For her she will be glad as a mistress also.
Kunal wants gharwali n baharwali. As sone one said he is zaminder.
He can have patni n upapatni
Sabyata thumbnail

Originally posted by: IDO20

Same here @ red
I never found any chemistry between them till now
Beside this --i always found Mauli & Kunal shown beautiful  chemistry  in initial episode

Other 2 adjectives are funnyπŸ˜†
BTW-- careful..never know- this names  force someone to press report button
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next