Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank You @Sarath_Pandey 

I think these two are bonding over their love for music! 

Shraddha is glowing, looking healthy and finally getting a hit movie after she dumped this man! Hope she never goes back. 

Edited by .Nivedita. - 5 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Thank god Shraddha got rid of this deadweight man. She looks better than ever!
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good riddance for Shraddha.
This guy seems like a big creep to me.🥱
I dont understand why people keep saying Shraddha deserved more. I find her whole family very creepy from Shakti Kapoor to her brother. Only she seems to be bearable or is it bcoz of her looks. Comparatively, Farhan though in 40s n divorced looks far more successful n good background. 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. I dint know Farhan was dating Shibani! I like Shibani more among the Dhandekar sisters! Edited by Serendipity.. - 5 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I dont understand why people keep saying Shraddha deserved more. I find her whole family very creepy from Shakti Kapoor to her brother. Only she seems to be bearable or is it bcoz of her looks. Comparatively, Farhan though in 40s n divorced looks far more successful n good background. 

I mean objectively are we living in the 19th century where a person is still judged by other people from their family? Were we still look at caste, background, family wealth, old money vs. new money. Times have progressed and people deserve to be judged for who they are. It would be sad if Farhan wasn't more successful then Shraddha at 40. Meanwhile, she isn't doing badly compared to most of her contemporaries budding Alia. She has not been in a failed marriage or flirted around everywhere. I'm not at all saying that divorcees or people with failed relationships don't deserve a second chances. But I am starting to doubt Farhan's ability to commit at this point. 
Edited by grumpydwarf - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I mean objectively are we living in the 19th century where a person is still judged by other people from their family? Were we still look at caste, background, family wealth, old money vs. new money. Times have progressed and people deserve to be judged for who they are. It would be sad if Farhan wasn't more successful then Shraddha at 40. Meanwhile, she isn't doing badly compared to most of her contemporaries budding Alia. She has not been in a failed marriage or flirted around everywhere. I'm not at all saying that divorcees or people with failed relationships don't deserve a second chances. But I am starting to doubt Farhan's ability to commit at this point. 

So people are still judged by failed marriages? That is not 19th century? 

Based on wat i know of them, both Shraddha and Farhan seem equally decent persons - Irrespective of age difference. Which is why am surprised at the hate against Farhan for no reason. Which makes me look at the background and family aspects. And i come to the conclusion that it is Farhan who shud be more embarrassed to be associated with her notorious family. Not other way round. 
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

So people are still judged by failed marriages? That is not 19th century? 

Based on wat i know of them, both Shraddha and Farhan seem equally decent persons - Irrespective of age difference. Which is why am surprised at the hate against Farhan for no reason. Which makes me look at the background and family aspects. And i come to the conclusion that it is Farhan who shud be more embarrassed to be associated with her notorious family. Not other way round. 

I never said I was judging him by his failed marriage. I specifically clarified that numerous times in my comment. I was judging him by his inability to commit in general and coming across as a philanderer. 

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I never said I was judging him by his failed marriage. I specifically clarified that numerous times in my comment. I was judging him by his inability to commit in general and coming across as a philanderer. 

How is he a "philanderer" when he is Single now and moved on to date others? i believe he and Shraddha broke up long back.  And if he is one, then he was in such a relationship with her too, right? So how does that make her better than him?  
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

How is he a "philanderer" when he is Single now and moved on to date others? i believe he and Shraddha broke up long back.  And if he is one, then he was in such a relationship with her too, right? So how does that make her better than him?  

He has been linked to Aditi Rao Hyadari, Kalki among others. Its been a while since he has dated anyone long term. He doesn't seem to have the intent of commitment.