Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CosComInc thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Not everyone is allowed to have relationship in India. There is xenophobic attitude towards foreigners. Indians don't want visitors, especially Africans to befriend their girls. And I love Indian girls.
Sad
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: CosComInc

Not everyone is allowed to have relationship in India. There is xenophobic attitude towards foreigners. Indians don't want visitors, especially Africans to befriend their girls. And I love Indian girls.

Sad

Do you mean you are from Africa ??? Do you mean Indians are not allowing their girls to have "Live -In Relationship " with you ??? Am I right ??😕

This may not be because you are a foreigner . Living-In is still not looked upon as a respectable thing to do in Indian society . though as this topic suggests times might be changing 😕😒

About Xenophobia remark ...
 If you know Indian History the civilization of this subcontinent dates back to prehistory and we considered visitors/foreigners as revered as Gods ..its documented in our religious texts ... but see  history of this subcontinent for yourself ...how those foreign visitors have destroyed Indian culture, resources  n its people . that's why we are skeptical towards foreigners .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrimReaper

This is really sad. I didnt have proper knowledge about this topic. Thanks for the info. There are so many laws that have to be made in our country. Striking down Section 377 was one small step. I hope this becomes a law too.

Yes it's really sad. So many women have killed themselves rather than suffer being Raped forever by their husbands. Men think just bcz they have married so they can have sex whenever they want but they don't realise that Consent is crucial.
I m not sure if Marital rape is ever going to be criminalised in India . We made a petition last year and it gained lot of moment but unfortunately govt didn't do anything 
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
Indianthought thumbnail
The topic is very relevant but I dont think our society is ready to talk about it openly.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't agree to live in relationships. I think ppl who go for them are selfish. they don't think about their parents or families. They don't wish to have kids, and if they do , they don't secure their future enough. Live in relationship isn't just against religion, society or family. it doesn't give the partners rights on each other. a man can treat a woman like a w🤬 and leave her whenever he wants. and for what? ..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I don't agree to live in relationships. I think ppl who go for them are selfish. they don't think about their parents or families. They don't wish to have kids, and if they do , they don't secure their future enough. Live in relationship isn't just against religion, society or family. it doesn't give the partners rights on each other. a man can treat a woman like a w 🤬 and leave her whenever he wants. and for what? ..

To  lure another girl to have "live in relationship " with him when he gets bored of the first one ... 🤢😡
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
maryjosem thumbnail
Hello greetings, I am Dr. Mary Josephine from Benin Republic, I am just new here and what I saw interest me,
Welyol thumbnail
I think the best way and legal way of living together for a male and female is getting married. If couples truely love each other then they will get married but if they want lust and sexual relationship then they will do such acts. Marriage is the best solution!

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I personally do not approve of the idea of living in relationship 😒

I am totally against this  👎🏼.

Same here!