Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha0104 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nayantara.

But what is the mystery of the missing 'Ditya' with just the A left? Couldn't figure that one out as yet. Even if she reads the letter how will she know it is from Aditya? Will she remember she picked it up and pushed it into the drawer the night after Aditya made that kasaam to her? I feel it may be someone else ...Waseem ? But a father does not usually go poking his nose into a daughter's personal space. So will it be Roshnaq as she is helping Zoya to dress as bride for marriage to Arshad ? I think this may be the correct guess. Roshnaq may find it and show it to Zoya who will recollect the moment when she had picked it up and shoved it into the drawer ...realisation may dawn on her that Adi had written it and left it there the night she was high ...the tubelight may spark and finally light up !

She then leaves everyone ...the nikah ceremony with Arshad et all and runs to Aditya

Wait so only the A is left? What if she thinks the letter is from Arshad?   ðŸ¤¢
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha0104

Wait so only the A is left? What if she thinks the letter is from Arshad?   ðŸ¤¢

Zoya is hardly likely to think that as she should be able to recognize Aditya's handwriting.Someone else may make that mistake. Though Arshad is so pushy that he would hardly write a letter ...he would unabashedly just blurt it out.
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 What puzzles me is why Zoya has not seen the letter lying in her drawer for so many days? Looks like her dressing table drawer and girls ,specially those who like dressing up as Zoya evidently does would surely be opening it regularly..
alisha0104 thumbnail

What puzzles me is why Zoya has not seen the letter lying in her drawer for so many days? Looks like her dressing table drawer and girls ,specially those who like dressing up as Zoya evidently does would surely be opening it regularly..

Well that's BP for you. They like to keep backup ammo for plots in case 😆
alisha0104 thumbnail

Zoya is hardly likely to think that as she should be able to recognize Aditya's handwriting.Someone else may make that mistake. Though Arshad is so pushy that he would hardly write a letter ...he would unabashedly just blurt it out.

Don't get me started on Arshad. He's acting like a Majnu after meeting her like three times 🤢