Bepannaah

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

alisha0104 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
So I am just as frustrated as many other people in this forum regarding Zoya being so clueless about Adi's feelings. Like that "Z in the biryani? Come on Zo ugh. This Arshad is also really getting on my nerves. Not just cause they brought in another character but also because they are just making him be too lovestruck and over it's making me want to vomit. Like you just met the girl ok? Anyway I feel because Zoya is so dense Adi needs to be clear and do something she will get. I got this idea a few days ago. Since they both apparently love KKHH so much he should reenact that "I love you scene with hand signs at the end when Kajol is standing on a balcony about to get married. I think that would just be so adorable!! But let's not make this her about to get married to Arshad because I definitely would not be able to tolerate him for that much time and see a heartbroken Adi 😭 Let me know what you think about the revelation in this way!Edited by alisha0104 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alisha0104

So I am just as frustrated as many other people in this forum regarding Zoya being so clueless about Adi's feelings. Like that "Z in the biryani? Come on Zo ugh. Anyway I feel just because Zoya is so dense Adi needs to be clear and do something she will get. I got this idea a few days ago. Since they both apparently love KKHH so much he should reenact that "I love you scene with hand signs at the end when Kajol is standing on a balcony waiting to get married. I think that would just be so adorable and Zoya would have to understand this at least. I so want this to happen!! Let me know what you think.

omg same.. i had a feeling that this scene might come
when zoya will be in love+will read the letter.. but it will be too late to do anything 
and then adi does that 'love you' sign thingy with her.. it's gonna be awesome!!!
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zoya being Zoya might say " Yeh kya hua hain Aditya ko, itna ajeeb kyun behave kar rahe hain ! Kabhi gussa karte hain, kabhi apne aap se baat karte hain, ab yeh hawa main kyun piano baja rahe hain ! I hope sab thik ho ! "  No much hope's buddy ! Hope she realises someday, soon ! 
alisha0104 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maryam2

omg same.. i had a feeling that this scene might come
when zoya will be in love+will read the letter.. but it will be too late to do anything
and then adi does that 'love you' sign thingy with her.. it's gonna be awesome!!!

Omg yes the letter! I really want her to read it. And you just might be right about her reading it too late *facepalm
alisha0104 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JhanviKv

Zoya being Zoya might say " Yeh kya hua hain Aditya ko, itna ajeeb kyun behave kar rahe hain ! Kabhi gussa karte hain, kabhi apne aap se baat karte hain, ab yeh hawa main kyun piano baja rahe hain ! I hope sab thik ho ! " No much hope's buddy ! Hope she realises someday, soon !

I know right. She might just make something up using "Zoya logic
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alisha0104

Omg yes the letter! I really want her to read it. And you just might be right about her reading it too late *facepalm

hai na... that would be nice
i mean she will fall in love but usko pata nhi hoga if adi feels the same way/how to tell him/already said ye to abbu.. and on the marriage day she will read it.. damn can't wait!
Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
alisha0104 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maryam2

hai na... that would be nice
i mean she will fall in love but usko pata nhi hoga if adi feels the same way/how to tell him/already said ye to abbu.. and on the marriage day she will read it.. damn can't wait!

Yeah that would be interesting!
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JhanviKv

Zoya being Zoya might say " Yeh kya hua hain Aditya ko, itna ajeeb kyun behave kar rahe hain ! Kabhi gussa karte hain, kabhi apne aap se baat karte hain, ab yeh hawa main kyun piano baja rahe hain ! I hope sab thik ho ! "  No much hope's buddy ! Hope she realises someday, soon ! 

Lol this was hilarious😆
Idk whether I should laugh at it or pity ourselves for the frustration Zoya is putting us in😕
Such is our state rn!
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But what is the mystery of the missing 'Ditya' with  just the A left? Couldn't figure that one out as yet. Even if she reads the letter how will she know it is from Aditya?  Will she remember she picked it up  and pushed it into the drawer the night after Aditya made that kasaam to her?  I feel it may be someone else ...Waseem ? But a father does not usually go poking his nose into a daughter's personal space. So will it be Roshnaq as she is helping Zoya to dress as bride for marriage to Arshad ? I think this may be the  correct guess. Roshnaq  may find it and show it to Zoya who will recollect the moment when she had picked it up and shoved it into the drawer ...realisation may dawn on her that Adi had written it and  left it there the night she was high ...the tubelight may spark and finally light up ! 

She then leaves everyone ...the nikah ceremony with Arshad et all and runs to Aditya 
alisha0104 thumbnail
XEdited by alisha0104 - 5 years ago