Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful post my dear sanju👏. Some people get everything in platter while some have to struggle , but there are few unfortunate one's who never get a moment of happiness. Their life itself is a struggle ,a path full of thorns..
."Ye larki Sapne to dekhegi lekin akeli...ye larki uregi bhi lekin akeli..." 

This line symbolizes what's gonna be her fate after all these mess, probably she will be left alone n will lead a lonely life !! A lot many feel its another female who will have a rough path,but i know n quite sure it will be nandini who will have a tragic and painful life throughout
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even I think that was one of the best scenes of the episode...and DD really brought out the feelings of Nandini, a girl who only wishes for someone to love her. 
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya n nish, more than that it is hilarious to see people writing lamba lamba essays n most of them r dedicated to nandini n her discussions only. It is as if pyaar bhi tumko nafrat bhi tumko bashing bhi tumko senorita
It's good to see how nandini is ruling everyone's mind
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
shall i plan another Dear Drashti?? she is just... i sooo lack words...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Hii sanjh

My name is Harshita but u can call me harshii..

PS: I'm trying to answer u quoting ur comment but it's not happening so commented separately..

Hi harshita...It's ok IF behave weired most of the time 😊
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Beautiful post my dear sanju👏. Some people get everything in platter while some have to struggle , but there are few unfortunate one's who never get a moment of happiness. Their life itself is a struggle ,a path full of thorns..

."Ye larki Sapne to dekhegi lekin akeli...ye larki uregi bhi lekin akeli..."

This line symbolizes what's gonna be her fate after all these mess, probably she will be left alone n will lead a lonely life !! A lot many feel its another female who will have a rough path,but i know n quite sure it will be nandini who will have a tragic and painful life throughout

I wish she get a happy ending don't even care about any other character but she suffered alot..I wish she get a life partner who give her every happiness in this world..chances are less still I wish a happy ending for her
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

Even I think that was one of the best scenes of the episode...and DD really brought out the feelings of Nandini, a girl who only wishes for someone to love her.

This kind of scenes shows an actors acting capacity..she is just too good in that particular scene..
lost in some other world a world of dreams expressing her heart out to a person who was there in her worse time
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

shall i plan another Dear Drashti?? she is just... i sooo lack words...

ye bhi koi puchne ki baat Hain? Pls do
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post and DD was her best as nandini🥳
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta33

Beautiful post and DD was her best as nandini🥳

thank you sang:) yes she is her best as nandini