Ye larki Sapne to dekhegi lekin akeli

Posted: 5 years ago
How much I love that scene it was hard to describe..It was one of the best and heart breaking scene of Silsila till now and needed to say Drashti was at her best..Drunk for the first time when Nandini saw kunal's gift first time after so many days she speaks her heart out..First time she let someone know what she always wished and what she got in return..Sadly She always wanted only a loving family a life partner she can love and who can love her in return but all she got is abuse in the name of love..Now it's her new life she is starting she is trying she may be will have everything in life too but what about those simple dreams? She never wanted to br famous or something big in life, only wanted a family of her own..."Ye larki Sapne to dekhegi lekin akeli...ye larki uregi bhi lekin akeli..." did she ever wanted that ? never.."Ye larki kabhi urna nehi chahti thi ..wo to sirf apne khud ka ek ghar chahti thi apne pyar k sath" but she knows even in that drank state she knows it's never possible bcs her life is in deep mess and it's her destiny "Kash k is larki ko apne pyar kisi aur waqt kisi aur situation me milta" I.e her marriage she still regret her marriage and also know she fall in love with a wrong person in wrong time..even in her drunk state she know she can never get her love bcs it's wrong..It's heart breaking to see her suffering like this..why love is so cruel ? when people fall in love to they really use brain or plan? People sometime fall in love in wrong circumstances and with wrong person but that is what feelings for you..You never decide whom to fall for..Nandini never loved Rajdeep but was loyal with him even when he abused her to the core..It's first time she fall for someone truly bcs it's first time she got love, support and protection from a male who also love her back equally..It will be a messy journey but it will be a hell of a journey for nandini..She will resist but kb tk? She will fight alone too par kb tk ? Her journey till now is full of ups and downs and it will be in future too and that's what make this show and her journey special for me..CV and PH if you reading my post I want to thank you for giving us a real character like Nandini with real emotions and thanks taking Drashti for it bcs She is playing it with perfection
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Touching post sanjh very beautifully described what nandini situation isπŸ‘
Thanks for making this post sanjh ...Dd was phenominal in yesterday episode ..loved the first part ...she went out her heart in drunken state and her acting was superb..eagerly waiting for how she gonna cope with the situations ...
And thanks makers for taking drashti for nandini character ...
I think everyone wants what Nandini wants but everyone doesn't get what they want. Life sometimes throws terrible things on you & you have to fight them with your head held high. If you duck, world will throw more terrible things at you & if you fight, you will be rewarded for the patience and right things.

Message to Nandini- "It's a phase dear and it will pass too. Just hold onto your conscience and sensibility and you will shine surely someday and hold your head high in all pride and glory at your altar. I know you are tired of fighting all these years but more the gold burns in fire, more it shines. The most precious diamonds are found only in deepest and darkest of coal mines. Your efforts of fighting will be paid off to with something more fruitful and something you would have never imagined."
Very beautiful post dearπŸ‘feeling sad for nandini but proud to dd she is best⭐️
Fabulous post! That scene was the best thing last night! Drashti was flawless! This girl is giving her best performance in this show!Edited by moumita.madhuk - 5 years ago
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Touching post sanjh very beautifully described what nandini situation isπŸ‘
Thanks for making this post sanjh ...Dd was phenominal in yesterday episode ..loved the first part ...she went out her heart in drunken state and her acting was superb..eagerly waiting for how she gonna cope with the situations ...
And thanks makers for taking drashti for nandini character ...
This is what the story is about Priya..Kunal's and Nandinis emotions and how they cop up with it and I m enjoying each and every moment of their journey so far;)
Originally posted by Kashishangel

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
πŸ˜‰
Lovely post Sanj! And HATS OFF to Drashti for taking this role up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For a mainstream actress like her to take up a grey role like this which has so much societal stigma attached to it its really COMMENDABLE on her side. She is doing an excellent job acting wise.Every episode she is phenomenol. The makers knew it was a performance oriented role and that is why they were so keen to have an actress like DD on board. I really salute her dedication and willingness to take on something different at this stage n her career. I have no more words to describe my pride for the actress Drashti Dhami.
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Lovely post Sanj! And HATS OFF to Drashti for taking this role up  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For a mainstream actress like her to take up a grey role like this which has so much societal stigma attached to it its really COMMENDABLE on her side. She is doing an excellent job acting wise.Every episode she is phenomenol. The makers knew it was a performance oriented role and that is why they were so keen to have an actress like DD on board. I really salute her dedication and willingness to take on something different at this stage n her career. I have no more words to describe my pride for the actress Drashti Dhami.
Yes nisha me too very happy that she accpted this role..putting the negativity aise I am really enjoying her acting and feeling proud ..
Pain of nadu was unbearable,  dd acting  out of the world , she is giving  her best as nadu, loved the episode ,its unfortunate  nadu is in this condition , she never imagine this what had happened to her.life is testing her patience n her tolerance how much pain she can take,its like life ne nadu ko harane ki than li hai.kab tak karegi bardast, pyaar ka dard to bahut painful hota hai ,guit ka bhi. 
 Dd you did best  to chose this show ,giving phenominal performances back to back.love you as nadu