Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nidhirastogi000

Very beautiful post dear👏feeling sad for nandini but proud to dd she is best⭐️

Thanks dear yes me too proud of DD for choosing a real character like Nandini
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Lovely post Sanj! And HATS OFF to Drashti for taking this role up👏👏👏For a mainstream actress like her to take up a grey role like this which has so much societal stigma attached to it its really COMMENDABLE on her side. She is doing an excellent job acting wise.Every episode she is phenomenol. The makers knew it was a performance oriented role and that is why they were so keen to have an actress like DD on board. I really salute her dedication and willingness to take on something different at this stage n her career. I have no more words to describe my pride for the actress Drashti Dhami.

The only thing I can say Drashti and a character like Nandini is the only reason I m watching this show..I would have so disappointed if she would choose to play another character in this show instead of Nandini
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

Pain of nadu was unbearable, dd acting out of the world , she is giving her best as nadu, loved the episode ,its unfortunate nadu is in this condition , she never imagine this what had happened to her.life is testing her patience n her tolerance how much pain she can take,its like life ne nadu ko harane ki than li hai.kab tak karegi bardast, pyaar ka dard to bahut painful hota hai ,guit ka bhi.

Dd you did best to chose this show ,giving phenominal performances back to back.love you as nadu

The quote "Life is not a bed of roses" we all heard but it's unfortunate for those who have to live a life full decorated with thorn..Nandini is one of them and it's so good to see she is fighting continuously rather than accepting the destinies play but no one is bigger than destiny she have to accept what destiny planned for her too
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb post sanjh
Beautifully described all her emotions..
Loved it
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Superb post sanjh

Beautifully described all her emotions..
Loved it

Thanks hashi..I still don't know ur name so calling u harshii only 😊
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Thanks hashi..I still don't know ur name so calling u harshii only 😊

i think her name is Harahita
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I think everyone wants what Nandini wants but everyone doesn't get what they want. Life sometimes throws terrible things on you & you have to fight them with your head held high. If you duck, world will throw more terrible things at you & if you fight, you will be rewarded for the patience and right things.

Message to Nandini- "It's a phase dear and it will pass too. Just hold onto your conscience and sensibility and you will shine surely someday and hold your head high in all pride and glory at your altar. I know you are tired of fighting all these years but more the gold burns in fire, more it shines. The most precious diamonds are found only in deepest and darkest of coal mines. Your efforts of fighting will be paid off to with something more fruitful and something you would have never imagined."

Thanks for the valuable comments:)
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

Fabulous post! That scene was the best thing last night! Drashti was flawless! This girl is giving her best performance in this show!

and That's why Nandini will be by far one of the best character played by DD
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hii sanjh
My name is Harshita but u can call me harshii..

PS: I'm trying to answer u quoting ur comment but it's not happening so commented separately..
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Yes nisha me too very happy that she accpted this role..putting the negativity aise I am really enjoying her acting and feeling proud ..

Priya I am indeed proud of our girl 👏 This role needs GUTS ! You know you are going to get brickbats and all the s**t shaming in the world for it. Uper se some people bashing the actress as well. But must say she is dealing with everything with so much DIGNITY and GRACE.. This is why I admire her and have always done so