ARUNA IRANI HAS DONE IT AGAIN

mandate thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I loved watching vaidehi and arunaji gives good and meaninful stories. All the casts were very beautiful and handsme and not forgetting talented .......... Good show!!!!!!!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoobygoo thumbnail
yeah. I liked Vaidehi too. 😃
Cricmaniac thumbnail
Me three 😊

In a way, im happy tt they dint drag it a lot unneccesarily... but then again, the ned was a lil too abrupt..

I'll miss the show anyways 😭
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cricmaniac

Me three 😊

In a way, im happy tt they dint drag it a lot unneccesarily... but then again, the ned was a lil too abrupt..

i also feel the same as this show was is really good

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I feel this has been her best serial to date! Her others, I began losing interest in but I have never lost interest in Vaidehi infact my love for the show only continued to grow which is why I am going to miss it so much! 😭
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cricmaniac

Me three 😊

i agree with ya'll.
**crazii_me** thumbnail
I liked it too..and im gonna miss it...especially Aryan 😳 😭
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
i dun want it to finish..im gunna miss everything bout this show..Aryan,Vaidehi,Yuvika and so much more this show was so different and creative...😳😭
zorein thumbnail
I LOVE VAIDEHI AND ALL THE CAST IN IT. SPECIALLY KIRAN KUMAR HAS BEEN MY FAVOURITE BAD GUY SINCE I STARTED TO UNDERSTAND HINI CINEMA, PLEASE PLEASE DONT STOP THE SHOW I LOVE IT SOO MUC H.
THANK YOU ARUNAJI, FOR CREATING SUCH LOVEY DRAMAS FOR US, CONGRATS AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEXT DRAMA.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vaidehi is good but now its ending. 😭