Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
o0o y3ss sh3 has!! b3st sh0w everr!
WONDERGIRLUSA thumbnail
Yah really loved Vaidehi...this show really rocked...Aruna Irani does a real good job in making series....doesnt drag too far with the episodes...goes according to her title....Good luck with her shows...we really love her...God Bless...And wish her all the best in future with many more tv series to come.....
sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also loved Vaidehi and I'm really sad that its ended 😭 😭 !! Sony has other stupid shows like ELAS, why did they have to end Vaidehi? I am going to miss this show a lot 😭 ! But cheers and good luck to Arunaji and the cast of Vaidehi for the excellent work 👏 👏 👏 !
memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandate

I loved watching vaidehi and arunaji gives good and meaninful stories. All the casts were very beautiful and handsme and not forgetting talented .......... Good show!!!!!!!!😛

totally agree..

Tricia thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandate

I loved watching vaidehi and arunaji gives good and meaninful stories. All the casts were very beautiful and handsme and not forgetting talented .......... Good show!!!!!!!!😛

I agree, would like to see some more of her shows.

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I feel this has been her best serial to date! Her others, I began losing interest in but I have never lost interest in Vaidehi infact my love for the show only continued to grow which is why I am going to miss it so much! 😭

i know this has to be her #1 best show ever!! i really miss watching Vaidehi!😭