Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hello nusi😃.. good to see you  
hey hammie,, making the most of it is as laways fabulous thoughts u shared with us,, despite being ill ur doing it regularly with such perfection,, truely hats off!!
thanks for your ongoing support of my thoughts
yea as we see Anjana as in Evil has no rest! i believe she murdered but she wasn't alone,, khair i feel waseem atm is the most cringy.. his tactics to shoo away hoodas is mere hypocricy to me,, n its filthy,,i find him unreasonable almost always, but how he is been defeated by destiny time n again was a big lesson to tat jerk but guess he s not raedy to learn his lesson yet!!🤬
Waseem and Anjana are parents... both  carried away by an insanity ,which they see as beneficial for their children ..
having said dat i want Adi to back off now,, he needs to gve Zoya the space or rather the reality check,, she s not going to feel his importance until n unless Adi s out of her sight!!
this will be the formula  judai  track in stories.. 
i miss old AdiYa tashans!!  i want Adi to persue her career frm now on,, khair ths are my wishful thinkings,, doesn't want to impose my ideas on writers,, m ready to accept their narration with open mind bass they need to keep it crisp as it was earlier!! 
yes me to had much fondness for their banter..😆 still  that  till now, shows progression of their undefined bond.. interesting, what's next is beyond me.. but me is happy to see how the story progress... thanks once again nusi, for making time to read hammie's thoughts.😆   much love   hammie

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous analysis hammie
loved ur description for zoya' earrings
adiya moments r cute till wassim  enter in to the picture haha
it is really shock for him to see adi n zoya together instead of arshad n zoya
today noor n arjun r escaped frm wasim's eye.. but one day his 2 daughters r gng to disappoint him by binding their future with hooda sons
as u said  no one can said anjana is psyco mom who commit crime for his sons well beings ..evn her sons also cant understand this kind of  love after revealing her true char..
finally read all ur works of this week..n sry for the late replies
bye dr.. take care of ur health