Bepannah, My thoughts, Making the most of it!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 114. 23.8.18  Making the most of it!

The rivalry wages on between Adi and Arshad. Adi, will make use of every bit of time that crops up between him and Zoya. Seeking her lost silver earing, shows the importance Adi gives to every thing related to Zoya. Things that matter to her. I couldn't ignore Adi's judicious  move in the whole retrieval process . He uses it rather wisely to bring home an important point to Zoya, of easily becoming a victim of gullibility. Adi of course means watch out for Arshad's smooth operative manners. It would not be out of place  to add here, that  wearing earrings is seen  as one of the oldest ornaments  used by men and women over the centuries  in many cultures. Earrings are used to point and embellish one's face. The type of material used in making earrings also puts emphasis on a person's social standing. Zoya underlines, that her earring was made out of silver. It  denotes  her social class!  She is no riff raff! Earrings, are linked to the ear, which relates, to one's hearing, under which comes listening to  both truth and rumours. Adi serves his warning to Zoya, not to be taken in by whatever she hears. People may be quite contrary to what they say.  He of course means. All that Arshad utters on top of the hill. I think he particularly hints to the fact that Arshad refers to Adi as a  good friend of Zoya. The truth of the matter is a bit more than being a friend . I noticed how he twists the story after finding her earring, that probably Arshad stole her earring! It's a wild tale of course. As he has something else up his sleeve.  The last thing he's going to do ,is to let go of this wonderful moment  literally thrown into his lap by fate.

The scene is endearing, every little exchange of conversation, goes to show, in particular ,how Zoya is relaxed in Adi's company. She trusts him completely, he puts her totally at ease. Catches her from falling. Zoya without much fuss, by now is used to receiving  worldly wise tips from Adi.  She does tease him by warning him not to compare himself with Arshad. To me it shows her concern , that  she never wants him to feel insecure . Their undefined bond, which she prefers  to take as friendship, will continue to be  a protective canopy of feelings between them. Whether Arshad comes or goes!    How  tenderly ,and craftly Adi makes the most of their togetherness and stretches it a bit further. That  he  continues to starve more for her company! so his groaning belly suggests  they  grab a bite to eat. Qeema pau! She too agrees and makes the most of being together.  I smile and say to myself, knee jerk!  On the spur of the moment! their culinary indulgences, is now adding up to more than one, "our thing! past times between Zoya and Adi! Not just Adi but Zoya too, jumps in with matching gusto! and participates in his odd hour idiocies!  They certainly do go well together! What ever the weather  is like, what ever god forsaken hour it is! 

Anjana  lurks in the bushes, in horror, sees Adi with Zoya together, at this god forsaken place! Sakshi's dying words seem to contain a good degree of truth. Zoya coming across her phone,  freezes Anjana . seeing Adi and Zoya in conversation, makes her paranoid.  What are  they talking about? Some secretive incriminating evidence against her? She strains her ears. But what is not meant for her ears  will not reach her. But from now on Anjana  will remain in fear and  terror! What if Adi recognizes it to be her phone? and worse still , switches it on???  As  fate has it, the phone ends up  by Zoya's feet..  and then into Adi's breast pocket. Will it then be? that Zoya will crush Anjana's blemished persona under her two feet ,the day she enters Hooda house as Adi's bride??  Although exposing Adi's mother's real face, is sure to drive a knife through Adi's heart..  most certainly people are often not what they seem.  So  Zoya's silver earing  like Cinderella's slipper! Bring her prince to her! who turns  the search trek, into yet  another loved moment at the Qeema pau eatery ! While  Anjana's phone is expected to tighten the noose of the guillotine  around her neck!

Noor finds out something way out of the ordinary. Zoya stayed out all night with Arshad ? with her father's permission? She finds it odd that Zoya after saying no to marriage is  giving Arshad the come hither message?  Most unsual. Something is fishy! She tries to brief  Arjun about the strange new developments. But he is too  bogged down by his mother gone missing!

Anjana does return home like having been in the wars! . But the crafty vixen. First plays upon Harsh's sympathies! Making him vow her sons will never part from her. Cunningly she churns up some cock and bull story ! went out to clear her head! Changes the setting where she had been in.  From the hillside to the seaside! From elevation to the depths she is crime incorporate! She manages to get her family's sympathetic understanding, and complete trust in her wild story. She needs band aid for her frayed nerves! Not bodily wounds.  Appearances are deceptive. Both Arjun and Harsh fail to fathom the extent of her psychosis. Anjana has slipped through the net.  Her tranquilizers that she takes , readily calm her, and put a blanket over her heinous criminalities!

Waseems blind trust in Arshad ,makes him desperate to get rid of Zoya. Its almost like he is thrusting Zoya at Arshad. No wonder the man seems so sure of scoring a winner with Zoya.  I loved Roshana s concern about Zoya, working herself to death! ignoring her health! Not getting enough rest and eating properly.  Seems it's a special day at Siddiqui house.  Waseem , and Roshana  head off to offer prayers at the mosque. Roshana mentions about  special lunch arranged for friends family, to Noor. Much in Noor's favour. As  Zoya doesn't have the keys to the house, she has to stay back! Noor has her own cheeky agenda of entertaining Arjun in her own room, while her parents are away. Have to say both of Waseem's daughters have close links with the Hooda sons! Too close to  Waseem's liking. Creating a gulf between Zoya and Adi,via Arshad ,Waseem  sees, as progressing nicely. He even stops Roshana from ringing Zoya about her whereabouts!  Waseem wants Zoya with Arshad as long as can be!!  I wonder how Waseem will react to Noor and Arjun?  To me  in a way Wassem is getting his own back for being an authoritarian father, one who refuses to listen to  his daughters!  by Noor and her wild ways of having Arjun over! Which I saw as pretty bold.

Items of food are used in the episode to spread harmony amongst people! .  Waseem would prepare his special kheer.. to express his sweet love for both his daughters! Qeema  pao.. is part of the game with Adi,  to impress Zoya , that  Arshad  is not the only one who  knows about  fine  places ! Here  its Zoya who draws a comparison  between him and that Arshad! Adi's day is made when Zoya shows her preference! That she likes Qeema pao spot better than the nightly panoramic  spot selected by Arshad!  Because Adi has brought her here!  Zoya tells him clearly, she enjoys his company! and all the places he takes her!  can she imagine the message she gives him?

Waseem finds Zoya with the wrong man! gives a shock to his system ! fate mocks him. here he arranged for Zoya to be with Arshad , and he finds her with Adi!  Meanwhile  Zoya deals so well with the  situation, narrates the truth! Waseem can see the scheming he put  in place went hay wire! Uncanny the man he wants well away from his Zoya, ends up by guarding , taking responsibility  for dropping Zoya home! Poor Waseem didn't know who to blame for this twist of plans? The situation takes a further turn, in favour of Adi. When Zoya spontaneously and boldly right under her fathers nose ! Invites  Adi and Arjun  for lunch at the Siddiquis  tomorrow. The qeema  pau bought for Waseem on Zoya's request by Adi !  in a culinary way,serves to shut  Waseem s mouth!

In the sanctuary of his room,  Adi shares his concerns over  Arshad  with Arjun.  That the man seems to be too good to be true. It defies his understanding, to meet someone  so close to perfection. A tranquil calm appears to cover Arshad! Adi clearly fears for Zoya's welfare. Her being taken in by others good turns, make Adi all the more anxious, and protective of her.  The dangerous, deceptive, character that both sons can never even dream of doubting! Anjana  comes into Adi's  room, performs aarti ..  for her sons.. no one can suspect this doting mother.. of committing murders to protect her sons...

Anjana snoops for her phone...  but it remains out of her reach! Adi tries to charge it but than chooses to accept Zoya s call...  he loved to hear her remind him about tomorrow's lunch! So keen she is to see him tomorrow.  Anjana s phone is shoved in a bag! So for how long will Anjana maintain her deceptive appearance? For the minute  the evidence   against her is bagged! Adi meanwhile will look forward to making the most of being near Zoya... whether her grumpy fathers will's it or not!  hamlet53 24.8.18   

Pardons for late post.. struggled to put it together.. but cannot miss bepannah.. its boundless..

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post ...the lighthearted episode was very entertaining ...The 
lost earring ...Zoyas  heart ...kept by Aditya with himself ...she searches it all around unaware of her safe custody Aditya ...just as she stumbles he catches her n gives it back to her ...  Aditya warns Zoya of her easily trusting nature ...arshad can take 100 rebirths and he cannot stand a match before Aditya ...wow ...how true ! ...Waseem is happpiest thinking Zoya is with Arshad ...he does not mind her being away the entire night ..! ...so much trust in Arshad ...Waseem s plotting n planning fails before the destiny of Adiya ...they are destined to be one ...Waseem gets the shock of his life ...Zoya n Aditya are comfortably eating keema Pav ...so natural n eating from each other's plate...what a scene ! ...even Anjana.could only stare at Zoya in Aditya s arms as she was in hiding ...Waseem and Anjana will not win ...Waseem goes a step further marches at them to separate Zoya from Aditya ...the opposite happens ...Zoya invites Aditya n Arjun for lunch ...and Waseem couldn't do anything ...the heavens are with Adiya and they'll continue to meet n enjoy their lovely moments ...Aditya sunny date with Zoya ..and Arshad had a night time plan for Zoya s meet ...maybe he is hiding something ..      in Aditya s conversation with Arjun he voices his fear about Arshad who is too good to be true ...
Aditya s intuition cannot go wrong as shown in the past also ..Adiya s love is pure transparent and open to all to see ...Aditya had got packed waseems fav keema Pav ...the boy trying to impress the father ...Precap ... biryanis competition ...the boys rather than the girl impressing with the cooking talents ! ..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie a bit tied up hence cannot give long reply. But the fun was destiny playing at Wasim. How his plans went haywire. The whole night Zoya was with Adi. She was happily spending time with Adi and he couldnt do anything about it. Neither the invitation Zoya extended to Adi. Then of course the beauty was when Zoya calls him thief and he murmurs yes now I have to steal a lot of things. Believe me a smile spread on my face. It was a bit naughty dialogue, but Adi is so sure he will be able to steal quite a lot of things from Zoya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie! Sounds like things aren't getting much better :( wishing you the very best! Take care dear!

A really well written post! I absolutely loved all that you said about her earring! I hadn't thought about it in that manner at all. 

I really liked how Aditya advised her about Arshad and how she listened to his advice attentively. Also it was really cute to see how casually they both were conversing while Zoya was in Aditya's arms.😳

What you said about how Zoya was happy to go along with him at this odd hour is something I noticed as well! She didn't seem tired or worn out despite her hectic schedule of the past few days.

The dialogue you mentioned of Noor's was one that I felt she was echoing out the feelings of viewers.πŸ˜†

Zoya spontaneously inviting Aditya to lunch right in front of Waseem was a treat to watch.πŸ˜› But I have to say Aditya's first reaction was to look at Waseem, seek his permission. I have no doubt if Waseem had said no then Aditya wouldn't have attended the lunch party regardless of what Zoya said. Reminded me of how he didn't agree to stay at Zoya's house the night of the storm until her father gave approval despite Zoya's (and the other Siddiqui ladies') insistence. 

Aditya saying Arshad seems too good to be true, once again I felt vocalized audience sentiments towards the fellow. πŸ˜†     

The way Aditya picked up Zoya's phone call with What can I do for you Madame?' was adorable. It is very much how I visualize him conversing with her in the future as well, post confession. 

P.S. I totally agree with you that Yash was looking for money! That is why when he wasn't successful with Zoya (her dad cutting off ties with her post marriage meant Yash had no access to her wealth) he looked to Pooja. God really what DID Zoya see in this guy? πŸ€”

You are so lucky that you can visit such beautiful places with such short flights Hammie❀️ Will let you know if I manage to make it over there any time soon πŸ˜ƒ   

It's understandable, Aditya does care very deeply for her after all. However, I do hope we see some progress regarding Zoya's gullibility soon. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helloo mmπŸ˜ƒ good to see you 

Beautiful Post ...the lighthearted episode was very entertaining ...The 
lost earring ...Zoyas  heart ...kept by Aditya with himself ...she searches it all around unaware of her safe custody Aditya ...just as she stumbles he catches her n gives it back to her ...  Aditya warns Zoya of her easily trusting nature ...arshad can take 100 rebirths and he cannot stand a match before Aditya  well  its too  early to form opinions about  Arshad, apart from the fact,  that both Zoya's father and himself has made his position  clear as to why he is around..
I liked their interaction searching for the jumka... adding to the feminine touch of the heroineπŸ˜† 
 ...wow ...how true ! ...Waseem is happpiest thinking Zoya is with Arshad ...he does not mind her being away the entire night ..! ...so much trust in Arshad ...Waseem s plotting n planning fails before the destiny of Adiya ...they are destined to be one ...Waseem gets the shock of his life ...Zoya n Aditya are comfortably eating keema Pav ...so natural n eating from each other's plate...what a scene ! ...even Anjana.could only stare at Zoya in Aditya s arms as she was in hiding ...Waseem and Anjana will not win ...Waseem goes a step further marches at them to separate Zoya from Aditya ...the opposite happens ...Zoya invites Aditya n Arjun for lunch ...and Waseem couldn't do anything ...the heavens are with Adiya and they'll continue to meet n enjoy their lovely moments ..
yes truly,  zoya herself shows open preference  for Adi.. have to say.. Zoya stood out for me in the scene... she protects Adi from her fathers  ways... 
.Aditya sunny date with Zoya ..and Arshad had a night time plan for Zoya s meet ...maybe he is hiding something ..      in Aditya s conversation with Arjun he voices his fear about Arshad who is too good to be true ... I think Adi and  Zoya are couple of foodies!πŸ˜›
Aditya s intuition cannot go wrong as shown in the past also ..Adiya s love is pure transparent and open to all to see ...Aditya had got packed waseems fav keema Pav ...the boy trying to impress the father ...Precap ... biryanis competition ...the boys rather than the girl impressing with the cooking talents ! .. haven't seen the episode yet..πŸ˜ƒ.. hope Adi turns out to be the master chef..πŸ˜†
thanks for your interesting comment... cheered me up... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@hammie a bit tied up hence cannot give long reply. But the fun was destiny playing at Wasim. How his plans went haywire. The whole night Zoya was with Adi. She was happily spending time with Adi and he couldnt do anything about it. Neither the invitation Zoya extended to Adi. Then of course the beauty was when Zoya calls him thief and he murmurs yes now I have to steal a lot of things. Believe me a smile spread on my face. It was a bit naughty dialogue, but Adi is so sure he will be able to steal quite a lot of things from Zoya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hello ShruπŸ˜ƒ  lovely to see you.. I loved the  episode.. we had  a good  helping  of Adiya.. and true Waseem, like Anjana should stop acting god.   thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie.. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hello sparkxπŸ˜ƒ good to see you mate

Hi Hammie! Sounds like things aren't getting much better :( wishing you the very best! Take care dear!

thanks so much, your wishes mean the world to me 

A really well written post! I absolutely loved all that you said about her earring! I hadn't thought about it in that manner at all. 

ohh thanks..  along with necklace, earrings  have been a favourite ornament  across cultures.. mind you earrings involving ear piercing but across the centuries they never lost their popularity   ..

I really liked how Aditya advised her about Arshad and how she listened to his advice attentively. Also it was really cute to see how casually they both were conversing while Zoya was in Aditya's arms.😳

yes... although she'll stumble, but with Adi around she'll never fall.. yesterday I felt sparks between them... Adi 's looks were telling her.. he stands on her every word and action... the man dotes on her! and she seems well with it!πŸ˜›  but nahhh she daren't  admit to herself Zoya bibi.. he fancies  you!πŸ˜›

What you said about how Zoya was happy to go along with him at this odd hour is something I noticed as well! She didn't seem tired or worn out despite her hectic schedule of the past few days.

The dialogue you mentioned of Noor's was one that I felt she was echoing out the feelings of viewers.πŸ˜†

yes... Noor seems more of a rebel.. than her appi... I tell you sparkx.. I can tell you not long before Waseem  taunts  Roshana.that Noor is following Noors footsteps!

Zoya spontaneously inviting Aditya to lunch right in front of Waseem was a treat to watch.πŸ˜› But I have to say Aditya's first reaction was to look at Waseem, seek his permission. I have no doubt if Waseem had said no then Aditya wouldn't have attended the lunch party regardless of what Zoya said. Reminded me of how he didn't agree to stay at Zoya's house the night of the storm until her father gave approval despite Zoya's (and the other Siddiqui ladies') insistence. 

yes true..  however Zoya was fast ,she anticipated her dad would be against the idea, so she stood her ground firmly... it was a harmless yet heartfelt  gesture she was only inviting her friends also!πŸ˜›

Aditya saying Arshad seems too good to be true, once again I felt vocalized audience sentiments towards the fellow. πŸ˜†  

well I am hoping   , Arshad shows his true colours! to prove how erroneous  Waseem is in judgment of people...  

The way Aditya picked up Zoya's phone call with What can I do for you Madame?' was adorable. It is very much how I visualize him conversing with her in the future as well, post confession. 

yessshhh..πŸ˜ƒ and to be served a reminder was her way of checking that he is coming! for lunch!

P.S. I totally agree with you that Yash was looking for money! That is why when he wasn't successful with Zoya (her dad cutting off ties with her post marriage meant Yash had no access to her wealth) he looked to Pooja. God really what DID Zoya see in this guy? πŸ€”

mind you... Yash hitched on with Pooja.. she got him out of his debts.. pity all of Pooja's wealth was milked out of our dear Adi!

You are so lucky that you can visit such beautiful places with such short flights Hammie❀️ Will let you know if I manage to make it over there any time soon πŸ˜ƒ   

Yes sure tell me... would be nice to meet you

It's understandable, Aditya does care very deeply for her after all. However, I do hope we see some progress regarding Zoya's gullibility soon. 

yes because when she is being duped.. we'll get to see more of Adi in action.!   thanks for your on going support mate.. look forward to your posts.. much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey hammie,, making the most of it is as laways fabulous thoughts u shared with us,, despite being ill ur doing it regularly with such perfection,, truely hats off!!
yea as we see Anjana as in Evil has no rest! i believe she murdered but she wasn't alone,, khair i feel waseem atm is the most cringy.. his tactics to shoo away hoodas is mere hypocricy to me,, n its filthy,,i find him unreasonable almost always, but how he is been defeated by destiny time n again was a big lesson to tat jerk but guess he s not raedy to learn his lesson yet!!🀬

having said dat i want Adi to back off now,, he needs to gve Zoya the space or rather the reality check,, she s not going to feel his importance until n unless Adi s out of her sight!!

i miss old AdiYa tashans!!  i want Adi to persue her career frm now on,, khair ths are my wishful thinkings,, doesn't want to impose my ideas on writers,, m ready to accept their narration with open mind bass they need to keep it crisp as it was earlier!! 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post dear β€οΈ
it was a cute episode.. loved adiya moments

The situation takes a further turn, in favour of Adi. When Zoya spontaneously and boldly right under her fathers nose ! Invites  Adi and Arjun  for lunch at the Siddiquis  tomorrow. The qeema  pau bought for Waseem on Zoya's request by Adi !  in a culinary way,serves to shut  Waseem s mouth!

and our adi got all excited to impress papa waseemπŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post dear β€οΈ     Helloo Maryam.πŸ˜ƒlovely to see you 

it was a cute episode.. loved adiya moments
me too  loved😊 Adiya interactions..
The situation takes a further turn, in favour of Adi. When Zoya spontaneously and boldly right under her fathers nose ! Invites  Adi and Arjun  for lunch at the Siddiquis  tomorrow. The qeema  pau bought for Waseem on Zoya's request by Adi !  in a culinary way,serves to shut  Waseem s mouth!

and our adi got all excited to impress papa WaseemπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†such a comic, startled face... hadn't seen Harshad in a semi comic role.. so tasting the change

thanks for this pic... busy ... haven't even seen Friday's episode.. wonder how Adi got on with his cooking??  Thanks for the πŸ˜ƒ comment... much love hammie