Navjot Singh Sidhu In Lahore For Imran Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LReQ8327oxQ[/YOUTUBE]
He was so sweet and is there for Imran as a friend as he kept repeatedly saying it. Yet some jackass journalists tried to divert him towards political issue.
So sweet. I wish India Pakistan could unite. Watched Gold & Mulk back to back and i was so overwhelmed. Wish britisher's never came to hindustan & caused ruckus in our lives.
Originally posted by josh135

So sweet. I wish India Pakistan could unite. Watched Gold & Mulk back to back and i was so overwhelmed. Wish britisher's never came to hindustan & caused ruckus in our lives.

For now I want the indo-pak bilateral series to restart ...i miss the exciting Indo-pak matches 😭
Such a sweet gesture . Wishing all the best to the relationship of these two neighbouring countries .
Good confident man. Was given lot of respect and love by Pakistani people. 

I like confident people...not whiners and losers..always complaining 

Whiners cannot solve anything...

Confident people make tough and unpopular decisions...but they run this world.

Haan bada sweet gesture hai...Hindustan jeeve, Pakistan jeeve..te saara sansaar jeeve...wah wah Paa ji...chha gaye tussi.❤️..⭐️...but but ...I am waiting to see mere deshwaasiyon ka reaction on Pakistan jeeve...😆...Bhai ...I am a Khan fan...toh apna toh haq banta hai...😃
Originally posted by blue-ice.

Haan bada sweet gesture hai...Hindustan jeeve, Pakistan jeeve..te saara sansaar jeeve...wah wah Paa ji...chha gaye tussi.❤️..⭐️...but but ...I am waiting to see mere deshwaasiyon ka reaction on Pakistan jeeve...😆...Bhai ...I am a Khan fan...toh apna toh haq banta hai...😃

Modi bhakts are bashing him as expected 

Kerala ki nahin padi hai unko ... Siddhu pakistan kiyun gaya iske liye Thu Thu trend kar rahe hain 
I absolutely loved the speech he gave to the PTI...And the way they kept him on a pedestal, the respect, the whole festive environment around him..bhai wah! maza hi aagaya! 👏
The fact that he is Punjabi also played a role. 

He spoke with TV channel in Punjabi as well. I heard that he interacted with Army Chief in Punjabi. He wanted to visit some place (religious) next year to which Chief said he is welcome to bring people to visit that religious site.  

I remember BW actors like Dev Anand visiting many years back. He was given same respect.

Anyway its a small issue...

Main thing is how Imran Khan now handles the problem facing the country and how will deal with the hostile environment that is coming towards country. Many people around the world are not happy when an honest and non corrupt person comes in third world countries as they loose leverage. 

Interesting time to comes. 

Enough of 1992 cricket world cup nonsense...this is not cricket. 

Enough of good looking PM crap. This is not hollywood. 

Himmo is looking for solid actions.