Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
heloo shru. my wise muse..😃 read your informative post..interesting indeed!
Good post hammie. Interesting point is wasim blocks zoya. But within the rules stipulated by wasim adi reaches there. Whether he likes it or not he can't stop the Sun who will find ways to give light to the love of his life.
that is so true and symbolically typical of Adi..
 Wasim had always regarded women incapable of taking decision and could have been the reason for zoya rebellion. Now he is using that failure to push arshad down her throat. I have only one wish in the whole track. Give me a DCH style proposal. In front of 500 people declare ur love and let zoya decide.
totally agree about that.. in this day and age and according to his faith.. a girl's consent in  marriage is standard procedure... how can he not see what he is doing?? Zoya will tell him  !
 And if he gets yes from her I would love the rehash of the punch adi gave today. Because for me arshad feels a proud man similar to wasim who think women is his property and freedom he gives her is charity for which she has to be grateful to him. 
hain? how come you know so much about Arshad?? 
Else a man would think twice before dating a lady who had soft snubbed him twice
okay... now I get your point... well Zoya needs to be more explicit  next time she meets him... so he gets the message...
. He believes wasim is ok so zoya will come around.
this is generally what happens..its odd though Wasim calling the boys side... in my culture its the boys side who comes to girls house to ask for her hand in marriage..
 Just like adi was made to believe zoya will accept. It will boil down to her. Her choice arshad or aditya. And it should be like that. Let men stay put.
I believe that Zoya should have been asked and not manipulated, OR  rushed into this contract! its her life!  Shru you remember when the Arshad topic was broached before by Wasim.. zoya had clearly said she was not ready to marry yet...  her career , to reinforce her new found stronger  identity   was what she wanted to pursue... for the moment... well Zoya needs to reiterate  Her mindset again... thanks Shru, for a thought provoking comment.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

hellooo Swarna😃..dekh finally caught up with all your interesting comments!

Beautiful post hammie
wasim somehow understands noor's supports for adiya life so he blocked the noor in family evnt  for zoya gudness.. well said hammie  he has clocked in that  Zoya is getting insider support... and chokes it!
like the way u explained harshad prof tool of pen knife with adiya tie
adi n arshad meet was unexpected but both r try to save that women in their own way ,here we could justify both their action and  it is another symbolic scn frm cvs becoz they r again gng to encounter for same woman ie Zoya...that is true.. battling to win Zoya
cvs introduced arshad as a gud qualif man but qustn is who won zoya heart we all know answer for this qustn ..now the arshad is gng to help her to realise her heeart.. here wasim by introducing arshad in zoya life he unknowingly support adiya future destiny...yes because Zoya will find herself at the crossroads.. can she do without her one best friend Adi  in her life???
so lets see  hw cvs handle this arshad char  yes..however Adiya's interactions will continue to influence the story in a big way!
waiting for zoya reads adi' letter n how she misinterpret it yes... so far adi's emotions for her live shelved  off!
bye hammie.. hv a gud sunday...listen Swarna... thank you for being an important part of my posts.. love hearing from you..😃.. much love,yours hammie

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No hammie it was they who called first. Wasim I feel only confirmed the date.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis❤️ helooo Maryam!😃 catching and collecting the heart😃

the episode was okayish ..  haaa haa okayish...😆   aisa kyon?? adi and zoya dono the episode me in phir ok kyon?   tabheei bol! allah duhai hai..mere jaan pe aye hai..tere pyar mein!..😆
"He wrote a letter to his love and on the way he dropped it! Somebody came , and picked it up! and it put it in their pocket? Zoya's marked unusual absence in Hooda house especially a day before the anniversary! doesn't go unnoticed by Adi.

hopefully she won't read it anytime soon😆
and when she reads it tu kaali ka gussa hoga! is shaadi ke mamla par...Maryam I am hoping she will ring Adi and whinge and wince on the phone..Aditya hum ka karien???  and you can be sure he won't say... chaal Zoya bhaag  chalti hain!😆
love this shot..both in a fix!  aur karo bepannah mohabbat!

and arshad enters but before that we got to see a cute adi smile that made our day      ohhh you made my day... who is he smiling at??  but smile is million rupees!

So Arshads wise reference towards the difference between appearance and reality, about authenticity of the seen and unseen truth is interesting. Adi and Zoya cannot see the hatched conspiracy, beyond the face of , love and support their families give to them. Arshad in his first meeting with Aditya  cannot perhaps grasp the unseen  love that Adi holds for Zoya. Or  does the man get the vibes, flowing between the  two. Only time will tell..

hopefully he will make zoya realise adi's worth.. really looking forward.. come on zoya!😃
yes... that is my peace... Zoya realization...     he is thinking what the hell! is cooking here?? Haleem???? chalne ke bo ah rehe hai... koi stove band karo!!

love your new style of commenting Maryam.. mazzadar... ekdum delicious shots of our dear,dear... butter woundn't melt in his mouth captain Adi Hooda! much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=shruthiravi]No hammie it was they who called first. Wasim I feel only confirmed the date.[/QUOTE
ohhh good hamra Zoya koi faltu nehin.. bhaut  mehngi  larkdi hai... Shru.. hum kis ke tarf se hain ?? lardke ye lardki??😃...... I go go men in uniforms...with pips and stars!😆
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
@hamlet: adiya scene nahi tha na that's y okayish😆
a lil girl came to him and gave him a flower.. so he gave her this cutesttt smile.. i think adi will tell her to follow her heart and won't utter a word😉

thanks for liking it.. now i feel like having haleem😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Maryam.. hammie wishes some one can make an Adiya vm.. for" ye ju  halka halka suroor hai.." my fav song these days... har jhaga ,
@hamlet: adiya scene nahi tha na that's y okayish😆...there was a subtle eye lock when he enters her khar!  
a lil girl came to him and gave him a flower.. so he gave her this cutesttt smile.. i think adi will tell her to follow her heart and won't utter a word😉
wot..kaun se lil girl?? these days young child stars are making a mark..  they didn't show the girlie giving him a phool over here.
thanks for liking it.. now i feel like having Haleem😆...I feel like having Nehari with butter nan!  and ice cream for afters and no no  to alcho pops!   😆     Adi should tease Zoya  about  her talli act😆

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

oh i love that song😳
there is a new serial coming on colors.. about a little girl.. so she was shown on friday's episode giving a flower to adi hehe
i had nihari last night with naan😆 just had ice cream.. come over😆
yeah waiting for that scene😆
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Hamlet.
Thoughts crossing my mind about future track - 
Perhaps Arshad will appear to hurt Zoya like the little girl but will infact be saving her.
Adi May realize this and keep quiet now or cvs may twist it and show Arshad coming positive but will be negative?
Kaaria thumbnail
Amazing Post. Very Beautifully Written 👏
Excitement has been raised high with Arshad's entry. He will be affecting Adi in every manner. But Zoya too will be bound to keep Adi close to her and would never let him go. 
If Arshad is Postive ..lets see what he does which begins the spark on Zoya's realisation. 
I want Adi fighting for his love. A passionate fight for Love. Irrespective of all the hurdles, to make his/her love compete 😳