Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hope we get some segments this week 
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For Piansh to really reunite Ruby Daayan has to get out of their way.For that Ruby & her Sugar Lips Ansh or Daavansh as he is called their wedding has to be stopped at any cost.Perhaps Ansh's Foster mother Vedashree could prevent that however when she discovers Ruby's secret she herself gets hypnotized under Ruby's spell.as the subsequent behind the scenes indicate.Wonder why Kajol does not display or show any Daayan superpowers like her sibling Ansh? Or only Ansh inherited those powers from her biological.Parent Mohana? Besides will Mohana accept Ansh as her own son even if she gets her own freedom or will use Ansh as the pawn to get more superpowers or immortality etc.? For the reunion of Piansh Ansh needs to discover & feel his latent hidden feelings/attraction for Piya? Who will take the first step? Will Piya accept Ansh as her soulmate if she comes to know of him being Davansh or something like that like Piya did when she accepted Abhay inspite of him being a 200 year old Vampire in PKYEK as everybody is pointing out here? Coincidental isn't it? Even Mohana is a 200 year old Daayan. Will Mohana accept the jodi of Piansh & Piya as her daughter in law in place of Ruby? When will Piansh jodi translate into a relationship? 

4me2 thumbnail
Today there was so PiA n scene but they showed them both separately 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: masked

For Piansh to really reunite Ruby Daayan has to get out of their way.For that Ruby & her Sugar Lips Ansh or Daavansh as he is called their wedding has to be stopped at any cost.Perhaps Ansh's Foster mother Vedashree could prevent that however when she discovers Ruby's secret she herself gets hypnotized under Ruby's spell.as the subsequent behind the scenes indicate.Wonder why Kajol does not display or show any Daayan superpowers like her sibling Ansh? Or only Ansh inherited those powers from her biological.Parent Mohana? Besides will Mohana accept Ansh as her own son even if she gets her own freedom or will use Ansh as the pawn to get more superpowers or immortality etc.? For the reunion of Piansh Ansh needs to discover & feel his latent hidden feelings/attraction for Piya? Who will take the first step? Will Piya accept Ansh as her soulmate if she comes to know of him being Davansh or something like that like Piya did when she accepted Abhay inspite of him being a 200 year old Vampire in PKYEK as everybody is pointing out here? Coincidental isn't it? Even Mohana is a 200 year old Daayan. Will Mohana accept the jodi of Piansh & Piya as her daughter in law in place of Ruby? When will Piansh jodi translate into a relationship? 

Mohana will use Ansh for her purpose. Mohana doesn't care for anyone. The reason she wants Ruby to marry Ansh is because she will be set free. She doesn't care about anyone else, just herself. 

PiAnsh will take time. First, Vedashree and family need to know that Ruby is a Daayan!! 

It was said in the first few episodes that only the 1st born of a Daayan has powers or something.
4me2 thumbnail
I think PiAn saving each other will happen in the college trip 
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok not so good news! just saw a segment for nazar where it is shown that the family comes to know that pia has the devik sign and then they test both ruby and pia to check who is genuine and ruby wins (mohana did some magic to prevent pia from completeing her task). i just hope that the family does not insult pia.
Pia dadi (guruma) was also there and she was removed from the family as she could not prove that ruby was daayan and vedashree (i think she is still hypnotixzed) is supporting ruby.

ruby was in the mehendi function clothes so i think all this will happen during mehendi.
pia ka reaction samajh nahi aaya (i think she was confused and upset).
meanwhile mohana was rejoicing and dancing. there is a high chance that the marriage between ansh and ruby may occur.

lets keep hoping that this does not happen.

yesterday episode created more questions for me: if pia father and sisters are daayan hunters then why did pia mom and pia get separated from her father. was pia not his biological child or something. so many more questions raised
4me2 thumbnail
If Ruby marries Ansh I will stop watching simple 
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

@ masked aap yahan?😲  welcome welcome ðŸ¤—

Dheere dheere all IMMjians are coming here ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 4me2

If Ruby marries Ansh I will stop watching simple 

I don't think the wedding will go ahead but it will be painful to watch for sure!! If Ansh marries Ruby, he will be lost to the evil side. We can't have that!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt there will be a Ansh Ruby marriage but Gul will keep us guessing till the nth moment. 
In the meantime hope to see more chemistrilicious moments build and feelings continue to deepen.
Excited with Pia first job. ðŸ˜†