Naamkarann

shruti ulfat in a new show

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
just saw some pictures of shruti ulfat (shweta neils mom) on instagram. She's shooting for a new show on colors in Rajasthan. It's a Mughal based show...This made me feel sad...Our dreams of NK season 2 seems to be shattered now ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah I saw dt too few days bk..nk s2 is a distant dream nw.jst saw in insta str is reprting all nk fcs..its bn nearly 3mnths d shw wnt off air.still it hurts not to c adiza.I m missing thm like hell with ech passing day.nd aditi  also disappeared compltely.god knws whn we will gt thm bk😭
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: roshni_az

yeah I saw dt too few days bk..nk s2 is a distant dream nw.jst saw in insta str is reprting all nk fcs..its bn nearly 3mnths d shw wnt off air.still it hurts not to c adiza.I m missing thm like hell with ech passing day.nd aditi  also disappeared compltely.god knws whn we will gt thm bk😭

most of the cast of NK have already done some episodes or shows post NK except Aditi. I hope she gets a new show soon. She's So much potential as an actress...I was watching some clips of her from EDKV. It's so nice to see her as Preeti. She was happy, bubbly with some comic scenes as well...which we didnt get to see her play as  Avni in NK. And she's not posting on. Instagram so she's missing in action ðŸ˜­