Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

helooo Swarna..happy Sunday..๐Ÿ˜ƒ now going to check your replies,, Weekend. .including   FrIday just sweep me off my feet

Lovely and short post hammie...was hard to be concise.. can tell you that!
i hv a  smile on my face through out the episode .. complete love lost Romeo..
adi's tension with love letter was really worth to watch
happy abt adi chooses  zoya as his future n evn he was more happy abt his own choice n gone nuts lovely to see
it was really his rebirth n it happened by zoya was a good choice of words he used
he realised it n announces this to zoya n she was the 1st person wish him for b'day
zoya rebirth also happened 6mnts back becoz of adi n now its adi' turns  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..good reminder!
they 2 r reason for their new life.. this is the  real "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai" moment for adiya life
the way zoya get promise frm adi for staying besides her always it it bful one love the highest virtue is equated with God
the last scn whr zoya on car terrace n adi looking towards her.. their eye talk for a second..wow  it is full of dreamy  the best shot ever .  yes they were  
noor dream was so cute evn in noor dreams adi is more conscious abt his biscuits actually thr is no dlg for him other than eating biscuits๐Ÿ˜† it is perfect fun moment   haaa haaa.. bikkie boy.. me steal bikki  when no one looking .in the kitchen..๐Ÿ˜†
bye dr    cheerrrs Swarna    for lovely comment ..   me moving forward to your  next post , love hammie