Bepannah, My thoughts, From the sublime to the ridiculous

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts~ ep 103.8.8.18  From the sublime to the ridiculous

There are times when rather fine or serious issues follow suit with some low quality, almost silly or mundane responses. Aditya's expression of his love for Zoya emerges as sincere, heart-felt and nothing short of a great piece of writing. However, I felt the CV's put extra effort in making light of his love expression to negate Adi's previous action, which would give any sane person the distasteful impression that he was about to end his own life.

However the very start of the episode bodes well. Adi defeats his one weak moment in life, and  choses life over death. He strikes a willing closure with his past, rather amicably, and embraces a fresh new born again life with Zoya. His smiles as opposed to Zoya's impeccable high-flown Urdu, epitomizes his right choice.Here-after, life shows him a defined path to follow.Zoya's presence in his life is transcendent and inspirational. Symbolically Adi jumps up to the heavens to receive new life in the persona of Zoya!

The comic, light-hearted sibling support scenes between Adi and Arjun and Zoya and Noor reinforce that goodness and virtue finds permanent reliable channels to realize itself in this world of guise and deceit.

It's interesting and expected to see, Adi is in such haste to express his love. The fervent  lover in him, uses all the trappings and dcor to declare, uplift, and elevate his falling in love for the first time in life to his beloved! CV's dabble with the fine and the puny!  Whereas on the one hand, his love letter pours out the inner most recesses of his heart. On the other hand, it's hilarious to note his nervous practice of reciting his words! nothing short of a comic sketch of a nervous wreck! Worse still is Zoya never really gets to read his heartfelt composition of love for her! Neither does she get to hear his eloquent delivery of love from his lips!  

What is lovely to see , how one thing leads to another! When Zoya, half drunk asks whose birthday is being celebrated? Adi gets his platform to declare the symbolic truth! he is celebrating his rebirth! Where old things pass, and make way for new, fresh things to set him! symbolically he makes known to Zoya , she gave him new life.

However, for me Adi's past track record of his devout protection, support, and lasting friendship over a period of time is enough evidence for Adi's faithful love for Zoya. He never needed words before. As his actions spoke. Nonetheless after his freedom from the past. Perhaps Adi needs to spell things out clearly before Zoya, in a worldly fashion, so to speak, take Zoya out for a meal! So far a sublime thought with every chance of being afforded by a befitting response from Zoya. After all he was..IS her most dearest and cherished friend! Does Adi pre-empt her answer would be affirmative to his love?  

To create waves in the track Zoya turns up inebriated and all of Adi's expressions of sublime love are met with her silly, giddy, ridiculous responses! Loving ,protective, Adi  ends up being her swaying, gambolling, body's.. guard!  She gives him the chase and he follows lest she stumbles and falls! Good old covering her back!

Tenderly he looks upon his multifaceted Zoya! The winsome face of a woman most fragile and graceful like a flower! The brave warrior who made meek a tiger into a lamb! now she turns into a flower child! An idealistic hippie of the 60's and 70's  advocating, love, peace and simple idealistic values of life! For Adi.. she brings him the much sought after gift in present times! Peace! Zoya with all her momentary mad maniacal turns, symbolizes the glow of light in his life. Its Zoya and himself, he sees in the dancing flicker of a pair of candles! Together they dispel the darkness that engulfed their lives, by the light of truth!  

When the ridiculous has the power to change into the sublime. Even when her mind swims in the unreal flow of intoxication, her heart continues to speak of its desire! That he stays beside her forever and ever! Adi's heart melts, this time his promise to stay beside her. will not be fake but the sublime pristine truth! he will never leave her, ever! How can he? More than ever before his heart needs her heart! to live in peace.  They both never got the chance to confess their true love to each other. Will this create problems between them? Adi awaits upon her declaration of loving him. He seems aware that the state Zoya was, during the sublime ,significant dinner date  she probably did not take in what he confessed. So to expect a positive response from her would probably involve persevering. Good things come to those who wait. Hamlet53 9.8.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis as usual❤️..this was the CUTESTTT episode ever😳
However the very start of the episode bodes well. Adi defeats his one weak moment in life, and  choses life over death. He strikes a willing closure with his past, rather amicably, and embraces a fresh new born again life with Zoya. His smiles as opposed to Zoya's impeccable high-flown Urdu, epitomizes his right choice.

his smile said it all.. he was sooo happyyy

The comic, light-hearted sibling support scenes between Adi and Arjun and Zoya and Noor reinforce that goodness and virtue finds permanent reliable channels to realize itself in this world of guise and deceit.

no doubt noor's dream made us laugh so muchhh and it was damn cute and funny🤣

On the other hand, it's hilarious to note his nervous practice of reciting his words! nothing short of a comic sketch of a nervous wreck! 

like we practice/revise before going in the exam hall🤣 loved how cutely adi was practicing😆

When Zoya, half drunk asks whose birthday is being celebrated? Adi gets his platform to declare the symbolic truth! he is celebrating his rebirth! Where old things pass, and make way for new, fresh things to set him! symbolically he makes known to Zoya , she gave him new life.

drunk zoya was the highlight of the show.. she acted sooo goood we all died laughing🤣.. she didn't want adi to leave.. she spoke her heart out😳

That he stays beside her forever and ever! Adi's heart melts, this time his promise to stay beside her. will not be fake but the sublime pristine truth! he will never leave her, ever! 

em sure our heart melted when he took the kasam.. oh zoya come on .. u shud realise now 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie adi needs to realize zoya doesn't need those eloquent speech. The way she tied him with white garland. She only needs him. His presence beside her. She was happy to the hilt when he promised he will be beside her. All her antics after that was the happiness of getting her friend so she thinks. Not realizing she can never be away from him. Neither she can allow a third person between them.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Maryam... the episode said it all.. and my words cannot in any way supplement the original flavour.. so will focus on being brief..😃
Beautiful analysis as usual❤️..this was the CUTESTTT episode ever😳
However the very start of the episode bodes well. Adi defeats his one weak moment in life, and  choses life over death. He strikes a willing closure with his past, rather amicably, and embraces a fresh new born again life with Zoya. His smiles as opposed to Zoya's impeccable high-flown Urdu, epitomizes his right choice.

his smile said it all.. he was sooo happyyy     sublime! so fine and genuine

no doubt noor's dream made us laugh so muchhh and it was damn cute and funny🤣
poor Adi didn't know what to make of this madhoosh lardki!😛  he should have put her under a cold shower..sare masti uttar jati... such a naughty gal!

On the other hand, it's hilarious to note his nervous practice of reciting his words! nothing short of a comic sketch of a nervous wreck! 

like we practice/revise before going in the exam hall🤣 loved how cutely adi was practicing😆
haaa haa I CRackedup! rehearsing his lines   and he  nearly   stumbled!😆

When Zoya, half drunk asks whose birthday is being celebrated? Adi gets his platform to declare the symbolic truth! he is celebrating his rebirth! Where old things pass, and make way for new, fresh things to set him! symbolically he makes known to Zoya , she gave him new life.

drunk zoya was the highlight of the show.. she acted sooo goood we all died laughing🤣.. she didn't want adi to leave.. she spoke her heart out😳...I see  enough drunk friends here not a pretty sight... throwing up!     but... dil ke baat bol de Zoya ne and for that I clapped for her!👏

That he stays beside her forever and ever! Adi's heart melts, this time his promise to stay beside her. will not be fake but the sublime pristine truth! he will never leave her, ever! 

em sure our heart melted when he took the kasam.. oh zoya come on .. u shud realise now 
rehe de Maryam.phir koi tamasha karege!😛 best she look after her dost Adi

this last treat me want as my  desk top pic... his captain Adi will have to go! and Maryam... you gave my heart a big delight! by posting these fantastic shots! 👏 thank you mate...😃 much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shru..😃 read your lovely post.. made sense to me..
@hammie adi needs to realize zoya doesn't need those eloquent speech. The way she tied him with white garland. She only needs him. His presence beside her. She was happy to the hilt when he promised he will be beside her. All her antics after that was the happiness of getting her friend so she thinks. Not realizing she can never be away from him. Neither she can allow a third person between them
flowers on her head, like I wrote reminded me of the flower children.. but the episode was a winner in the sense.. that  Zoya expressed her want.. actually the biggest strength of the episode which I took lightly , was the humorous  tone in which the tones of love where clothed. Shru.. thanks for putting  up with my  thoughts. much love hammie

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post ...the episode was  lovely ...
Pure and unconditional love of Adiya ...symbolic -.the impatient wait of the groom for his beautiful bride ...here in a drunken state ...white garland ...white hair tiara.  white flowery handcuffs ...pheres around red burning candles ...eating cosy dinner like after the ceremony ...vows n kasam at the end ...decor n setting like a celebration of a family function ... Zoya saying this is a wonderful day ...giving bakhshish to the driver like a wife from the husband s wallet ..    ...extraordinary ambience ...for an actual wedding later on ? ... Noor s saying we will go to Hooda house ..as brides ? and she was holding heavy bags n stuff relating to functions n ceremonies ...   it was such a wonderful union of two lovers ...Aditya had chosen love and his jump of joy was a liberation from past miseries ..guilt n despair ...Aditya calls her for dinner ...he is a nervous lover ...
he had fallen in love for the first time in his life ...cute bond of siblings ...teasing by Arjun  ..the comic scenes portray the deep emotional bond between Adiya ...very well picturised ...intense feelings of two hearts are highlighted clearly in a comic situation  ..Noor supports him and makes Zoya tipsy to let Zoya show her another side to Aditya .    Zoya saying she is from heavens ...a pure and divine angel perhaps ?    she garlands him takes pheres and even in her inebriated state voices her fear ..her fear of his going away ...this time Aditya is sincere in his promises ...his assurances to her make her happy ...her love for Aditya shines in her eyes her words her actions and her behaviour ...as their love is pure Zoya is unmindful of public watching them ...

Zoya was drunk and her bepannah love was pouring out ...overflowing like a glass of fine drink in her ridiculous words n gestures ...Aditya too was drunk ...his love for Zoya was intoxicating his mind body a soul though he was sane ...
The love confession was not heard probably ...but the rendezvous of two lovers was so filled with love for each other as if no words were required ...how could Aditya not guess her love through her eyes n behaviour ? ... Aditya was loving every moment with his Zoya ..and so was Zoya ...the kasam was magical ...amazing expressions ...Jenny was phenomenal .. very adorable n cuteness  personified  .Zara sa Jhoom loon ...Harshad was also her equal match ...very natural lovers like ...the makers are doing   surprisingly  very well ...
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! Lovely analysis! Aditya's speech was truly heartwarming and I hope Zoya gets to hear it in the future someday but for now I'm glad she didn't. 

For me this episode highlighted that like Aditya associates peace with Zoya I feel like Zoya associates freedom with Aditya (I really hope we get an eyelash scene from Zoya too). Freedom to take decisions, to be herself, to do what she wants and say what she wants. She knows he'll be by her side and will support her through it all. 

Zoya has always come across as calm & composed, well put together. So if someone else, be it her ex or some other dude and defo her dad would've seen Zoya the way she was today, they would've massively judged her. They would've gotten frustrated & annoyed and would've given her an earful the next day for her behavior while intoxicated. Aditya does no such thing and neither will he do it. He saw how she was totally out of it and just wanted to take care of her. She was losing her balance so he was holding her and yet maintaining a distance. He was barely touching her, just enough so she didn't fall but no more. Really shows what a decent guy Aditya is. He made plans which got ruined but he's not mad instead he says I'll do it all over again for you. He sees her antics and can't help but be endeared and even more drawn in. He doesn't mind her letting go, she can be free with him. She may or may not remember it later but at that moment she wanted a promise and very seriously he gave her that promise. And he definitely will keep that promise. He will make sure she gets home safe. He won't judge her for this cuz she's still the same Zoya to him. 

As for Zoya, while she may have been inebriated, she was very aware that she was with Aditya. She knew she was safe, he won't harm her and he won't let any harm come to her. She can say what she wants and do what she wants cuz she's free with him. He won't try to change her or judge her. Zoya's been putting up a front, pretending all is okay when in reality she's upset that he's been so hot and cold with her. And her subconscious lets out all her feelings. She's so scared about his leaving that that's all she's had on her mind since he told her. She may have verbally said it's his life, his decision and she won't stop him but her heart can't bear the thought of him going away from her. When he tells her he's not leaving, a moment of clarity comes in between the haze. That's her chance and she jumps on it, she can't risk losing him again! And she makes him swear on HER life cuz she knows he would never take a gamble with it. She saw it in the club. Only she can stop him. And she looks him in the eye and makes sure he knows what he's promised and he stares right back with equal intensity and assures her he's not breaking this promise.

Harshad and Jennifer were amazing going between comedy and intensity throughout the episode.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

heloo mm😃 good to hear from you

Beautiful post ...the episode was  lovely ...yes the episode was enjoyable
Pure and unconditional love of Adiya ...symbolic -.the impatient wait of the groom for his beautiful bride ...here in a drunken state ...white garland ...white hair tiara.  white flowery handcuffs ...pheres around red burning candles ...eating cosy dinner like after the ceremony ...vows n kasam at the end ...decor n setting like a celebration of a family function ... Zoya saying this is a wonderful day ...giving bakhshish to the driver like a wife from the husband s wallet ..    ...extraordinary ambience ...for an actual wedding later on ? .
👏⭐️  this is a brilliant analysis mm.. hope you posted your ideas on places where you comments are likely to be read.. not on my blue posts😛
.. Noor s saying we will go to Hooda house ..as brides ? and she was holding heavy bags n stuff relating to functions n ceremonies ...   it was such a wonderful union of two lovers ...Aditya had chosen love and his jump of joy was a liberation from past miseries ..guilt n despair ...Aditya calls her for dinner ...he is a nervous lover ...good you explained, by this time Zoya's behaviour was making no sense to me... 😆  
he had fallen in love for the first time in his life ...cute bond of siblings ...teasing by Arjun  ..the comic scenes portray the deep emotional bond between Adiya ...very well picturised ...intense feelings of two hearts are highlighted clearly in a comic situation  ..Noor supports him and makes Zoya tipsy to let Zoya show her another side to Aditya .    Zoya saying she is from heavens ...a pure and divine angel perhaps ?    she garlands him takes pheres and even in her inebriated state voices her fear ..her fear of his going away ...this time Aditya is sincere in his promises ...his assurances to her make her happy ...her love for Aditya shines in her eyes her words her actions and her behaviour ...as their love is pure Zoya is unmindful of public watching them ...
yes  good point  zoya was in the past too not really bothered about her image,it was adi who was concerned
Zoya was drunk and her bepannah love was pouring out ...overflowing like a glass of fine drink in her ridiculous words n gestures ...Aditya too was drunk ...his love for Zoya was intoxicating his mind body a soul though he was sane ... 👏 poetically put mm
The love confession was not heard probably ...but the rendezvous of two lovers was so filled with love for each other as if no words were required ...how could Aditya not guess her love through her eyes n behaviour ? ... Aditya was loving every moment with his Zoya ..and so was Zoya ...the kasam was magical ...amazing expressions ...Jenny was phenomenal .. very adorable n cuteness  personified  .Zara sa Jhoom loon ...Harshad was also her equal match ...very natural lovers like ...the makers are doing   surprisingly  very well ...
undoubtedly both actors brought out the very best in each other   mm thanks for a fantastic feedback... amazing..  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

helooo sparkx😃  super to see you

Hi Hammie! Lovely analysis! Aditya's speech was truly heartwarming and I hope Zoya gets to hear it in the future someday but for now I'm glad she didn't. 
yes adi's speech was well thought off
For me this episode highlighted that like Aditya associates peace with Zoya I feel like Zoya associates freedom with Aditya (I really hope we get an eyelash scene from Zoya too). Freedom to take decisions, to be herself, to do what she wants and say what she wants. She knows he'll be by her side and will support her through it all. 
this is a great thought and I agree she tends to link going with the flow with Adi
Zoya has always come across as calm & composed, well put together. So if someone else, be it her ex or some other dude and defo her dad would've seen Zoya the way she was today, they would've massively judged her. They would've gotten frustrated & annoyed and would've given her an earful the next day for her behavior while intoxicated. Aditya does no such thing and neither will he do it. He saw how she was totally out of it and just wanted to take care of her. She was losing her balance so he was holding her and yet maintaining a distance. He was barely touching her, just enough so she didn't fall but no more. Really shows what a decent guy Aditya is. He made plans which got ruined but he's not mad instead he says I'll do it all over again for you. He sees her antics and can't help but be endeared and even more drawn in. He doesn't mind her letting go, she can be free with him. She may or may not remember it later but at that moment she wanted a promise and very seriously he gave her that promise. And he definitely will keep that promise. He will make sure she gets home safe. He won't judge her for this cuz she's still the same Zoya to him. 
sparkx..have to admit that personally I prefer the calm composed Zoya😛 as opposed what was in the episode, but it does give weight to your argument that  with Adi around her she tends to fly!!😛
As for Zoya, while she may have been inebriated, she was very aware that she was with Aditya. She knew she was safe, he won't harm her and he won't let any harm come to her. She can say what she wants and do what she wants cuz she's free with him. He won't try to change her or judge her. Zoya's been putting up a front, pretending all is okay when in reality she's upset that he's been so hot and cold with her. And her subconscious lets out all her feelings. She's so scared about his leaving that that's all she's had on her mind since he told her. She may have verbally said it's his life, his decision and she won't stop him but her heart can't bear the thought of him going away from her. When he tells her he's not leaving, a moment of clarity comes in between the haze. That's her chance and she jumps on it, she can't risk losing him again! And she makes him swear on HER life cuz she knows he would never take a gamble with it. She saw it in the club. Only she can stop him. And she looks him in the eye and makes sure he knows what he's promised and he stares right back with equal intensity and assures her he's not breaking this promise.
Zoya always trusted her life and honour  with Adi.. and wields considerable power to negate  all harm around him..  loved the episode  for the final bit... where she gets  a promise  out of adi..
Harshad and Jennifer were amazing going between comedy and intensity throughout the episode.
yes sparkix..😃 they certainly were.. I for one starved for comedy and got a good dose of it..   loved every word of your heart felt  reaction of a great episode... mid week speciality!  much love hammie

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely and short post hammie
i hv a  smile on my face through out the episode
adi's tension with love letter was really worth to watch
happy abt adi chooses  zoya as his future n evn he was more happy abt his own choice n gone nuts lovely to see
it was really his rebirth n it happened by zoya
he realised it n announces this to zoya n she was the 1st person wish him for b'day
zoya rebirth also happened 6mnts back becoz of adi n now its adi' turns
they 2 r reason for their new life.. this is the  real "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai" moment for adiya life
the way zoya get promise frm adi for staying besides her always it it bful one
the last scn whr zoya on car terrace n adi looking towards her.. their eye talk for a second..wow  it is full of dreamy  the best shot evr
noor dream was so cute evn in noor dreams adi is more conscious abt his biscuits actually thr is no dlg for him other than eating biscuits😆 it is perfect fun moment
bye dr