Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

Oh my lord !! Oh my lord !! OMG !! Watta episode !!!😳 True Jenny stole the show today !! πŸ‘ Damn how angelic she looked with those white flowers tiara on her head !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Adorbs !!! Such a laughter filled episode !!!πŸ˜† I was just about to fall of my bed laughing !!πŸ˜† Right from that Noor's dream, even in that ADi is still busy muching cookies !!πŸ˜† And finally the best part Adi's dinner night !! Hass hass ke lot pot hogayi !!πŸ˜† So fun it was !! And that last 3 min was such a beauty !! The way Adi was handling her and adoring her !!😳 Man I fell flat !!😳 I fell in love with Adiya And Jenshad more today !! 😳😳Beautiful and lovely to sum up the entire episode !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

I laughed as much too πŸ˜† IT was a fun episode after a long time :)
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
such a cuteee episode hahaha
omg zoya made me laugh today.. what an actor!!!!
Dragonfly88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Feels like episode ended so soon πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Zoya was so cute, I also wanted to see what was for dinner tooπŸ˜† what Aditya had cooked for Zoya but they skipped that. That kasam waala shot was so beautiful and at last when she asks that did he know what will happen if he breaks the kasam as he has promised in her name.. That was my fav shot.

PS: This is the same spot where Mahi proposed Aditya, isn't it?

I know I know I really wanted to see more to it πŸ˜† The kasam shot and last frame was love :)
I don't want to think about mahiπŸ˜†
Edited by Dragonfly88 - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree. The way she sat down and crying my feelings and then snatched those white flowers to sitting on the top of the car and reminding him of the kasam. Everything was cute, very cute. 
One thing I know after seeing today episode. If the show has just 160 episode so be it, if we get such beautiful episodes and the story reaches a logical conclusion. I can treasure it for years.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jennifer Winget time and again you prove why u are the most versatile actress on ITV. Only you can play a grey shade character shift to playing a positive character with so much conviction. You slay woman! PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN LOVE.
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes she was adorably cute!! ..Adi really had great restraint in stopping himself from walloping her up :)) ..I sooo wish their car breaks down and he doesn't take her to Waseem in this state!!! no no no !!! I want an extended adi-drunken zoya scene ..where she's all over him ..can their car break down puhleasee????? 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vandana21

Yes she was adorably cute!! ..Adi really had great restraint in stopping himself from walloping her up :)) ..I sooo wish their car breaks down and he doesn't take her to Waseem in this state!!! no no no !!! I want an extended adi-drunken zoya scene ..where she's all over him ..can their car break down puhleasee????? 

Adi boy was controlling πŸ˜³
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her drunk scenes are the BEST. She nails them every time. I still love her, tum sab kuch bhul gaye wala scene from DMG. 
Dragonfly88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

I Damm agree aaj Jenny ne kya Kiya act as a Zoya I just love love it.meri hasi ruk hi nahi rahi and looking was so super cute and want hug her tightlyπŸ˜†

Aur the moment I hear Zara sa choom loon main my heart Chalo kisi ki wish to Puri huiπŸ˜†
Bechara adi kese resist Kiya Zoya Mai hoti kabka hug kar letiπŸ˜†

Main bhi has has ke gir rahi thi rabu. That zara sa was hilarious and Adi was like haan gata hoon gadi mein πŸ˜†
Dragonfly88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

"Ap bataiye na kis ki salgirah hai!
Aditya : Meri

Hahahha

"Zoya tum kidar se arhi ho"
"Hum toh seedha asmaan se tapkey hain"

Ufff, Aaj hans k marr jaye gi FD

Best best Best and cute and adroable epi yarr. Cant get enough of tht scene

Hahaha I know I know! Hum aapko iss parde se dur nahi jane denge aditya πŸ€£