Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkiex

helloo sparkxπŸ˜ƒ..good to see you mate.. sorry me late.. 

Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post! Gosh Aditya's selfless love was just πŸ˜³ he's so aware of everything and he's so worried for Zoya, it was all so heartwarming to see.
glad you liked my post..😊.. yes his anxiety  , wants some response from Zoya  
Really enjoyed Aditya & Arjun's conversation. What Arjun said is very true, that Zoya can handle herself. And also Aditya has always stood by her when anyone's questioned her, like after they got fake married and then during the kitty party incident. He will always be there to take a stand and make sure her reputation & respect stays in tact. We've spoken about how Aditya saw the fighter in Zoya and brought it out and up until now he's made her fight for herself. But I see Arjun's words as foreshadowing of how Zoya will fight for HIM and THEM in the future. 
so well put..Zoya has come a long way..  blows to her self esteem have proved positive for her
Absolutely loved what Arjun said about how everything that happened with AdiYa was a way for God to bring them closer. They were always destined to be, the incidents that occurred were just a means for them to get together. The flashbacks Aditya has when Arjun tells him that Zoya is his destiny, are of him saving her on the terrace, in the water tank and lastly in the rain. On all of these occasions Aditya went searching for her. He didn't have to, he chose to when he could've walked away.
yes.. he brought in the concept of things being predestined ..and the faith influence
When Arjun said Zoya might leave his life forever, Aditya was horrified just at the thought of it. Which really makes me wonder how he's going to deal with the news of Zoya potentially getting married off to someone else. 
what about if she turns his love you Zoya stance down? Adi will have to work hard to make her love him.. it will through the spanners in the works!
As for Pooja, overall she gave some pretty good advice (I know it's not actually her but rather his imagination but still it's what he perceives she would say). Aditya needs to let go of his past so that he can move towards his future. The only part I disagreed with her was when she said Zoya can't be a better friend than her. I'm sorry but Zoya's managed to become a much better friend to Aditya in a matter of months which Pooja couldn't do in years. A friend is supposed to point out their friend's shortcomings and help them learn from their mistakes so that they can become a better person. Pooja never did this for Aditya despite knowing him since childhood while Zoya's done this for Aditya since the beginning, even before she considered him a friend. And the result is in front of everyone, Aditya is now a changed man all because of Zoya. 
 Pooja was a figment of his imagination .. he  wanted to   figure out how Pooja  would take it if she was alive??... the bit where Pooja says. Zoya cant compete with her being AdI's best friend..  its because AdI wants to  see Zoya more than   a friend .. as his  first love
Also I couldn't help but notice in the ep that from beginning to end Zoya was reacting to Aditya like he was her better half. He lies to her and she scolds him for not even being able to lie properly and is very insistent on not leaving him alone. He in turn scolds her in typical hubby fashion (I actually thought he would tell her to stop acting like his wife at this point xD) and walks off and you see her go sullen. Her mood stays off, she keeps thinking about him and she can't stop worrying about him to the point she doesn't focus on anything else around her. He shows up and she pretends to ignore him when actually all her attention is on him. She wants him to come manao her yet the minute he smiles at her all her anger evaporates. When he walks off again her concern comes back. Then towards the end when she sees him on the ledge she demands he comes down, she doesn't give him a choice. It feels like Zoya has already taken up the role of Aditya's wife without actually realizing it. And he lets her do so without any arguments (comes back to our earlier conversation of how maybe Aditya is feeling the gap of a wife in his life). 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ loved your final comment.. hum there is no doubt she has taken to him like house on fire!  however whether she loves him enough to be his life partner.. is another question.. yes Adi is thinking on the lines of marriage ..put he needs to hold his horses a bit!   first find out is just a best mate to her? or can   friendship from her side progress into love? the kind he feels?   listen sparkx... loved all your thanks and many thanks for putting up with my late responses..  its the time zone I live in! meanwhile  lets enjoy Bepannah! much love hammie

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

what about if she turns his love you Zoya stance down? Adi will have to work hard to make her love him.. it will through the spanners in the works!

Hammie honestly I really hope he doesn't confess at this stage. Mainly cuz I can't see this guy go through heartbreak again, he's already got dad, mum, mum in law, ex wife/bff and if Zoya gets added to it then he'll be shattered. Also I would really rather not see Adiya being awkward around each other thanks to the massive elephant in the room if Aditya confesses. So I hope he keeps a lid on it for now.
 Pooja was a figment of his imagination .. he  wanted to   figure out how Pooja  would take it if she was alive??... the bit where Pooja says. Zoya cant compete with her being AdI's best friend..  its because AdI wants to  see Zoya more than   a friend .. as his  first love
I know dear but it still irked me, this woman won't leave him alone even after death -.- but anyways I'm glad he said bye to his past. I defo see your point though and I think the purpose was to make Aditya accept that he's in love with Zoya. Now as to how he handles their friendship with his love is what we have to wait and see. 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ loved your final comment.. hum there is no doubt she has taken to him like house on fire!  however whether she loves him enough to be his life partner.. is another question.. yes Adi is thinking on the lines of marriage ..put he needs to hold his horses a bit!   first find out is just a best mate to her? or can   friendship from her side progress into love? the kind he feels?   
Glad you liked it :) We've spoken about it a bit before and there is clearly a strong attachment Zoya has to Aditya, even if she doesn't see him in a romantic light she wants him to be in her life for good. She doesn't do well with distance between them. And ultimately your life partner is someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with isn't it? So it's quite possible that she wouldn't mind marrying him even if it's not out of love but rather companionship which can develop into love later on. I do agree Aditya should slow down though, try to find out what she wants. And if she just wants friendship from him at the moment then hopefully that's what he gives her. For me the most important takeaway from this episode was that Aditya will always want to do what's best for Zoya. So if he can keep their friendship in tact despite his feelings then that would really be the ultimate show of selfless love from him. 

PS No need to apologize for delays, totally understand time zone issues :)

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sry double post 😊 Edited by Swarnalatha5 - 5 years ago
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post hammie
it is lovely to see adi's dreaming zoya
but the reality is  he is standing "On a knife-edge"  very thoughtful title dr
arjun n adi convo abt adiya 's future n adi's concerns for zoya char not qustn by society r reaity but evry love battle hv a own set of conflicts , the true love over come all the pbms n brings peace to their life
and our adi love is 100%  pure so it defn brings serene to adiya life
loved ur reasoning for pooja's spirit appearance n her words, s the words said by pooja was already penned in in her diary
finally harshad depicts adi's emotions ,feelings n confusions perfectly in last scn hats off harshad
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

helooo SwarnaπŸ˜ƒ  I like your dp😊

Beautiful post hammie
it is lovely to see adi's dreaming zoya  lover's reverie..πŸ˜›
but the reality is  he is standing "On a knife-edge"  very thoughtful title dr
arjun n adi convo abt adiya 's future n adi's concerns for zoya char not qustn by society r reaity but evry love battle hv a own set of conflicts , the true love over come all the pbms n brings peace to their life..yes me agrees every battle  has  its pros and cons
and our adi love is 100%  pure so it dbyefn brings serene to adiya life
loved ur reasoning for pooja's spirit appearance n her words, s the words said by pooja was already penned in in her diary...yes which he had gone through.. he is regurgitating  her thoughts... to suit his needs
finally harshad depicts adi's emotions ,feelings n confusions perfectly in last scn hats off harshad
by each passing episode ..the character of Adi is given more life by Harshad's incredible  acting..
thanks  Swarna for your on going support mateπŸ˜ƒ... much love hammie