Bepannah ,My thoughts, On a knife-edge!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 102 7.8.18  On a knife-edge !

Adi is an open book for all regards his on edge behaviour. For Zoya though he remains a closed book. Continues to bar her, let her into the contents of the workings of his heart and mind. Zosh team, and Zoya however can sense Adi's anxiousness over some difficult or stressful situation. Readily he rudely shuns Zoya's advances to offer him a listening ear. Adi though, despite what he feels for Zoya, continues to remain on the knife-edge of conflicts within himself.

Yet Adi is his own worst enemy.The more he pushes Zoya away, it's his heart that conspires against him and makes his imagination go wild whenever she's nearby.The feeling of love makes his heart go giddy. Hangs over his head like a double-edged sword! Where on the one hand recognition of love seems beneficial to him. On the other hand it creates disadvantages for Adi too! He fears the reaction of the world, in case he seriously gets with Zoya? So much so, that his very own emotions begin to conflict. His erratic mood swings keep him on edge, stealing his peace and calm. One moment he side-steps  her, rebukes her in public! Next moment, unseen, in stealth, he holds her close to his very heart!

Not even their cold war can freeze the passion he feels for her. Adi appears totally lost in his imaginary world, even in work related tasks. Whereas out on the cutting edge, Adi and Zoya both literally turn their backs to each.  One untimely mistake of showering rose petals becomes for the quite powerless Adi! Yet another invisible flight of fancy! Which makes him swirl Zoya in the tender circle of his arms. Boundless love, he holds in his heart for her.This unlimited love, that makes each heart need the other! A love that makes them spin and revolve around lightly, in their private world of tranquillity..

Still sweet dazes flee from broad reality! Adi too revives from the spell love casts upon him. What a blessing! this time she faces him! not away from him, like before! To him, flowers that adorn a vase in some corner of a room. End up crowning the top of Zoya's head! So like his love are the rose petals scattered upon her head. A befitting homage for one so pure, as his Zoya..

Yet situations continue to prompt uneven reactions from Adi.Once  more he removes himself from a scenario where his actions begin to speak louder than words! His  bemused expression transforms into a scowl, and he visibly walks away from all! especially Zoya. If only Zoya knew instead of worrying sick about him, that its  her and only her welfare  that means the world to Aditya.He'd drive himself over the edge than let any grief touch her, ever!

He dances over the razors edge!! The scene is shocking to see Adi on the border, trim of his life which should have been at the central point of the terrace.  Emotional disturbance makes Adi walk away from the centre! Towards the edge! Adi stands in a risky and precarious situation. He stops at the precipice of his troubles and from a great height looks down at the ant sized activities of life below him.

At this low point in his life his conversation with Arjun gives Adi the verbal platform he needs to lift things off his weighed down heart. Confessions do Adi good and this time he not only accepts what Arjun says, but he also gets to give his own defence too. Why love for Zoya, as much as being a wonderful feeling! Happens to be a morally stumbling block for him! which prevents him of envisaging a future with Zoya. Fear of being rejected by the vicious norms of custom and practice restricts the progression of his love!

Adi really, voices off a general fear that normal people feel when they do the extraordinary. Marrying Zoya , given their ugly past  is sure to  invite great chastisement and severe criticism, not so much for him, but  for Zoya in society.

Love is unselfish! It gives up one's own gift of the virtue, to  protect  the other.Its Zoya's honour that Adi is concerned about, what not she would have to face ,especially being a woman! But then again, it's a sensible person like Arjun ,who has his head screwed the right way, that reminds Adi about Zoya's strength .That Zoya  is a tough nut to crack. Has become strong enough to give back as good as she gets! Arjun recognizes, Zoya can not only shield herself against taunting, wagging tongues! But she can also  be the armour of emotional protection for his brother too!

Adi is blessed to be surrounded by strong positive figures like Arjun and Zoya, who hold him when he stumbles emotionally. Arjun reminds Adi that him and Zoya are destined for each other! However controversial their pair may seem, or sound to the world! Society finds fault in everything and anything that deviates from the norms set by traditions! There is much hope for Adi in Arjun's words, that Adi and Zoya's friendship is blossoming into love! Henceforth, Arjun emphasizes to his bhai to make his own destiny! By making Zoya his destiny! Before its too late and he finds ,he's lost her ! all because of his societal fears!

When one confronts one's painful past. It goes to show one arrives at a cross roads where paths have to be determined! She always ironed out his problems for him in the past. His encounter with Pooja on the edge of the terrace, is an entry into the troubled labyrinth of Adi's mind and heart.Zoya helped him to taste redemption of his soul from the festering revenge that lodged in Adi before.  

His present, imaginary rendezvous with Pooja,  symbolizes how Adi's forgiveness of Pooja's  betrayal enables  his mind  into receiving  a strange  type of healing from his best friend Pooja. The healing that gives a benign closure to his past, so he can live happily in both his present and future.

Pooja's words from her diary now come alive through the workings of Adi's restless mind! In the form of Pooja's apparition. Adi senses, that Pooja too, where ever she was, would be delighted  that Adi too has found his first love in Zoya!

Perhaps, somewhere, Adi carried the guilt that he would be insincere to Pooja's memory by falling in love with Zoya? Now through this communication with Pooja's memories, somehow Adi finds solace in the fact, that Pooja would see his pain, as linked to his love for Zoya! The  kind of love that extends from the depths of one's heart and reaches up to the heavens itself! In Pooja's example Adi grasps the concept that one has to put up a fierce fight to win one's love! for to realize love for the first time is to rebel  against forces that prevent one from achieving it! For it's in this rebellion to get one's love lies that freedom that sets one free! For those who fight for love emerge victorious those who refuse to fight for their lov, end up regretting all their life! Adi gazes at his friend Pooja..and it makes sense to him, that Pooja fought for love, and attained her freedom! 

On the brink of his life, it dawns upon Adi, that he has to make the inevitable choice of either hanging on to Pooja's hand and his past or to beckon to the frantic call of Zoya  "Aditya come down take my hand! In taking Zoya s hand would mean saying farewell to Pooja and his past? Whereas, grabbling Zoya's hand gives good tidings of his present!  Along with many good times ahead to come.

Adi's mind is at rest..Pooja found her first love! and now the winds convey Pooja's message to Adi!  Zoya is the one! the girl who is your first love!! somehow Adi feels he has the edge over things!His  past ,gremlins ,glitches  that  previously frayed!! the edges of his very existence! are exorcized! His stormy past, itself  shows him the love that now fills him up! All his fears flee from him and he feels a sense of victory, that moves him on with his head held high!  Hamlet53 8.8.18

As usual, once more Harshad brings alive  the sufferings of Adi s heart, mind and soul. Overall the episode bodes well .. Adi now needs to make his feelings known to his first love! Zoya! Did Pooja's rebellion in love mean fighting one's family?? If that was the case, then I cannot see Zoya and Adi going against their familial  wishes.. to attain their love..

Precap:Not a detached note. But an honestly connected letter of love for the woman who gives him ultimate peace in his previously woeful existence.      

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis❤️
what a deep episode it was👏
totally loved adi smiling and day dreaming

Yet situations continue to prompt uneven reactions from Adi.Once  more he removes himself from a scenario where his actions begin to speak louder than words! His  bemused expression transforms into a scowl, and he visibly walks away from all! especially Zoya.

tum funny lag rahi ho.. phool guldaste main hote hain hahaha epic adi🤣

Love is unselfish! It gives up one's own gift of the virtue, to  protect  the other.Its Zoya's honour that Adi is concerned about, what not she would have to face ,especially being a woman! But then again, it's a sensible person like Arjun ,who has his head screwed the right way, that reminds Adi about Zoya's strength

adi and arjun convo was the highlight of the show.. he is concerned about zoya.. keeping her feelings/respect above him.. 😊

Pooja's words from her diary now come alive through the workings of Adi's restless mind! In the form of Pooja's apparition. Adi senses, that Pooja too, where ever she was, would be delighted  that Adi too has found his first love in Zoya! Adi's mind is at rest..Pooja found her first love! and now the winds convey Pooja's message to Adi!  Zoya is the one! the girl who is your first love!!

pooja was right in so many ways... agreed with her completely.. adi should move on leaving his past behind.. zoya is his BEPANNAAH pyaar❤️

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the wandering me is back again. I am yet to find a rhythm on being a regular.

back to your post Hammie - as ever, wonderful. You had me totally, with the title itself. Yes, indeed, what Aditya is doing, be it mentally, or physically (on that precarious parapet wall), all he is doing is doing a tough walk on a knife-edge. He cannot remain stagnant, as the knife/situation will not allow him that; and the walk has to be calculated too. Any mis-step, everything goes for a toss!

Episodes these days are superlative. I am amazed by the characters AdiYa that are spurn on screen; JenShad who are portraying such nuances so wonderfully well and to the fullest. Yesterday, I was so engrossed with Aditya/HC. what powerful portrayal.

This version of Pooja, who talks to him, is his reflection of Pooja - so, I felt that she was having an upper hand, no guilt, and did I rightly note that when he said 'sorry yaar Pooja', she did not respond. This to me suggests that his wounds are yet to heal fully; and that he considers that he is not forgiven for the crimes he was crucified for (unjustifiably though!). Had it been a reflection of the real Pooja, am sure the dynamics would have been different - this is just his thoughts speaking to him.

and I loved, loved and loved more the lines in bold in your post! 👏 thank you!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie a good post. I have covered quite a few things in my post. U can check there. But want to add couple of things. First both arjun and pooja talked about adi's love and asked him to go for it. What about zoya. See the missing part was the feelings of zoya the girl. Does she want love,does she want marriage. If she rejects won't he lose love and she friendship. If she accept because adi is her friend wouldn't she be miserable. Let us say adi was positive about zoya yes and hence thought about society as ppl in love generally feel other will accept. Even arjun ok. But pooja who claims to be his best friend didn't tell him adi try to understand zoya. If u feel she will accept definitely go. Else try to win her heart. A best friend will give this advice or base minimum will tell I know zoya too loves u. This I can tell with guarantee because it was me who gave courage to my friend to confess her feelings. At that time I was 500 percent sure the answer will be yes only from other side. By giving the advice she gave in a way pooja is putting him in a imperfect marriage. Love from one side,friendship from other. As I feel somehow their marriage will happen along anniversary due to circumstances. She can laugh at their turmoil and say now let me see won't u indulge in EMA. Love creates revolution. But the love that doesn't respect the conscience the values and principles of humanity is destructive. The way poosh love was. Adiya love cannot be that.  They need not obey the morality of society but it has to be within the limits of principles of humanity to sustain life.
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a wonderful post...the title is also so apt ...I had thought that coz of Pooja as seen in Precap yesterday I would not like the episode ...but the episode was too good ...Harshad as usual was rocking .       The petals garlands mr and mrs Hooda - all point towards the marriage ? ..Aditya s concern for Zoya was paramount ...so that is why Kuki aunty scene was inserted after the shower scene  ! ...Arjun was good n  clear ... Zoya is his destiny n he should make her his ...why Aditya was worried about the harsh reactions of the society ? ...Aditya was worried about taunts Zoya shall face n he can not see her in pain ...love can make a man vulnerable as his main  concern is for his love ...that is why Aditya was being pragmatic ...before Zoya came into his life ...into his heart   this same man was least bothered about societal norms ...and to say that he was selfish ...it also reminded of ..the  terrace scene ...then Aditya had pushed Zoya n had pulled her to save her ...here Arjun n Pooja push him to embrace love ...why  he was sorry to Pooja ? ...pooja stood at the edge near death and later on Zoya came n she was on a safe   ground ..   his life his future ...Aditya s image of Pooja was his imagined one ...was Pooja  right in thinking she will be a better friend ? ...Actually Zoya has already proved that she can be his best bestie ...
Aditya s dilemma was stemming from Zoyas worry ...
at the end Zoya  comes and asks for his hand ...a contrast with the terrace scene ...Adiya will always save each other ...that is the beauty of their relationship ...Aditya has fbs of all the scenes where he had saved Zoya ...So in a way he was the doer ...who was walking the path to welcome his destiny ...his efforts had resulted in having the present situation where Zoya has started to care for him ...though she is unaware of her love for him ...Pooja s scene was a kind of closure for him ...Precap ...maybe he will stop from proposition ...let's see 
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A wonderfully written post! Gosh Aditya's selfless love was just 😳 he's so aware of everything and he's so worried for Zoya, it was all so heartwarming to see.

Really enjoyed Aditya & Arjun's conversation. What Arjun said is very true, that Zoya can handle herself. And also Aditya has always stood by her when anyone's questioned her, like after they got fake married and then during the kitty party incident. He will always be there to take a stand and make sure her reputation & respect stays in tact. We've spoken about how Aditya saw the fighter in Zoya and brought it out and up until now he's made her fight for herself. But I see Arjun's words as foreshadowing of how Zoya will fight for HIM and THEM in the future. 

Absolutely loved what Arjun said about how everything that happened with AdiYa was a way for God to bring them closer. They were always destined to be, the incidents that occurred were just a means for them to get together. The flashbacks Aditya has when Arjun tells him that Zoya is his destiny, are of him saving her on the terrace, in the water tank and lastly in the rain. On all of these occasions Aditya went searching for her. He didn't have to, he chose to when he could've walked away.

When Arjun said Zoya might leave his life forever, Aditya was horrified just at the thought of it. Which really makes me wonder how he's going to deal with the news of Zoya potentially getting married off to someone else. 

As for Pooja, overall she gave some pretty good advice (I know it's not actually her but rather his imagination but still it's what he perceives she would say). Aditya needs to let go of his past so that he can move towards his future. The only part I disagreed with her was when she said Zoya can't be a better friend than her. I'm sorry but Zoya's managed to become a much better friend to Aditya in a matter of months which Pooja couldn't do in years. A friend is supposed to point out their friend's shortcomings and help them learn from their mistakes so that they can become a better person. Pooja never did this for Aditya despite knowing him since childhood while Zoya's done this for Aditya since the beginning, even before she considered him a friend. And the result is in front of everyone, Aditya is now a changed man all because of Zoya. 

Also I couldn't help but notice in the ep that from beginning to end Zoya was reacting to Aditya like he was her better half. He lies to her and she scolds him for not even being able to lie properly and is very insistent on not leaving him alone. He in turn scolds her in typical hubby fashion (I actually thought he would tell her to stop acting like his wife at this point xD) and walks off and you see her go sullen. Her mood stays off, she keeps thinking about him and she can't stop worrying about him to the point she doesn't focus on anything else around her. He shows up and she pretends to ignore him when actually all her attention is on him. She wants him to come manao her yet the minute he smiles at her all her anger evaporates. When he walks off again her concern comes back. Then towards the end when she sees him on the ledge she demands he comes down, she doesn't give him a choice. It feels like Zoya has already taken up the role of Aditya's wife without actually realizing it. And he lets her do so without any arguments (comes back to our earlier conversation of how maybe Aditya is feeling the gap of a wife in his life). 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis❤️  helooo Maryam😃  got here eventually 

what a deep episode it was👏  yes it was significant
totally loved adi smiling and day dreaming     and that bit too

Yet situations continue to prompt uneven reactions from Adi.Once  more he removes himself from a scenario where his actions begin to speak louder than words! His  bemused expression transforms into a scowl, and he visibly walks away from all! especially Zoya.

tum funny lag rahi ho.. phool guldaste main hote hain hahaha epic adi🤣
like I said before me is starving for his dry wit..

Love is unselfish! It gives up one's own gift of the virtue, to  protect  the other.Its Zoya's honour that Adi is concerned about, what not she would have to face ,especially being a woman! But then again, it's a sensible person like Arjun ,who has his head screwed the right way, that reminds Adi about Zoya's strength

adi and arjun convo was the highlight of the show.. he is concerned about zoya.. keeping her feelings/respect above him.. 😊
bromance was just so heart warming

Pooja's words from her diary now come alive through the workings of Adi's restless mind! In the form of Pooja's apparition. Adi senses, that Pooja too, where ever she was, would be delighted  that Adi too has found his first love in Zoya! Adi's mind is at rest..Pooja found her first love! and now the winds convey Pooja's message to Adi!  Zoya is the one! the girl who is your first love!!

pooja was right in so many ways... agreed with her completely.. adi should move on leaving his past behind.. zoya is his BEPANNAAH pyaar❤️
yes... and lets see how he moves on? things seem easy from now on..  thanks mate for continuing to read my thoughts.. and  most of all sharing your thoughts with me.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prriyam

helloo Priyam😃 

the wandering me is back again. I am yet to find a rhythm on being a regular.
lovely to see you ..
back to your post Hammie - as ever, wonderful. You had me totally, with the title itself. Yes, indeed, what Aditya is doing, be it mentally, or physically (on that precarious parapet wall), all he is doing is doing a tough walk on a knife-edge. He cannot remain stagnant, as the knife/situation will not allow him that; and the walk has to be calculated too. Any mis-step, everything goes for a toss!
you put it so well... was taken aback  by the scene.. hope no children were watching?
Episodes these days are superlative. I am amazed by the characters AdiYa that are spurn on screen; JenShad who are portraying such nuances so wonderfully well and to the fullest. Yesterday, I was so engrossed with Aditya/HC. what powerful portrayal.
yes he was  dead honest and sincere.. and that was good about his character.. his vulnerability..
This version of Pooja, who talks to him, is his reflection of Pooja - so, I felt that she was having an upper hand, no guilt, and did I rightly note that when he said 'sorry yaar Pooja', she did not respond. This to me suggests that his wounds are yet to heal fully; and that he considers that he is not forgiven for the crimes he was crucified for (unjustifiably though!). Had it been a reflection of the real Pooja, am sure the dynamics would have been different - this is just his thoughts speaking to him.
yes.. he did say sorry.. for me he was free from revenge syndrome.. but to me  Pooja  said the crucial words.. that Zoya is his first love.. and what's more  it lends more weight to what Adi feels already... funnily he perceives  Pooja still wiping his tears away... 
and I loved, loved and loved more the lines in bold in your post! 👏 thank you!
Priyam   thanks for your gracious comment on my humble posts... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo shru😃 your post hammie read first.. my muse
Hammie a good post. I have covered quite a few things in my post. U can check there. But want to add couple of things. First both arjun and pooja talked about adi's love and asked him to go for it.
because  its Adi who is  in a fix... acting strangely not Zoya... But jokes apart ,  cv's underplaying Zoya.. and harping on her adi Azeez mate syndrome...
 What about zoya. See the missing part was the feelings of zoya the girl. Does she want love,does she want marriage.
as far as I remember, she told her dad she didn't want to marry.. and good for her! after the horrid experience she has had  
 If she rejects won't he lose love and she friendship. If she accept because adi is her friend wouldn't she be miserable.
good point Shru.. in my opinion she needs to concentrate on her career.. if Adi is her sincere friend.. she needn't marry..
 Let us say adi was positive about zoya yes and hence thought about society as ppl in love generally feel other will accept. Even arjun ok. But pooja who claims to be his best friend didn't tell him adi try to understand zoya.
Pooja  knew Adi more than she knew Zoya.. that  Pooja pointed out that Zoya was his first love.. was good enough for me..
 If u feel she will accept definitely go. Else try to win her heart. A best friend will give this advice or base minimum will tell I know zoya too loves u.
Pooja was a figment of AdI's imagination... she couldn't say Zoya loves Adi... as AdI  is not sure himself
 This I can tell with guarantee because it was me who gave courage to my friend to confess her feelings. At that time I was 500 percent sure the answer will be yes only from other side. By giving the advice she gave in a way pooja is putting him in a imperfect marriage. Love from one side,friendship from other. As I feel somehow their marriage will happen along anniversary due to circumstances. She can laugh at their turmoil and say now let me see won't u indulge in EMA. Love creates revolution. But the love that doesn't respect the conscience the values and principles of humanity is destructive. The way poosh love was. Adiya love cannot be that.  They need not obey the morality of society but it has to be within the limits of principles of humanity to sustain life.
shru me too not with Pooja's fight for love business... for all the reasons you mention.. however have to say... am interested to hear Zoya's response.. surely she cannot say .. me too loves you Aditiya... that would be too simple and obvious.. so expecting to see Zoya going career minded and  her best friend Aditya helping her to make Zosh no 1..business... loved your engaging comment... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo mm 😃   good to see you on my posts  
What a wonderful post...the title is also so apt ...I had thought that coz of Pooja as seen in Precap yesterday I would not like the episode ...but the episode was too good ...Harshad as usual was rocking .       The petals garlands mr and mrs Hooda - all point towards the marriage ? ..Aditya s concern for Zoya was paramount ...so that is why Kuki aunty scene was inserted after the shower scene  !
hain KUKI aunty scene after the shower?👏 actually goes to show what a connected viewer you are.. mind you the overload of hints cv's are giving of  the expected marriage is full on! any excuse..
 ...Arjun was good n  clear ... Zoya is his destiny n he should make her his ...why Aditya was worried about the harsh reactions of the society ? ...Aditya was worried about taunts Zoya shall face n he can not see her in pain ...love can make a man vulnerable as his main  concern is for his love ...that is why Aditya was being pragmatic ...before Zoya came into his life ...into his heart   this same man was least bothered about societal norms ...and to say that he was selfish ...it also reminded of ..the  terrace scene ...then Aditya had pushed Zoya n had pulled her to save her ...here Arjun n Pooja push him to embrace love ...why  he was sorry to Pooja ? ...pooja stood at the edge near death and later on Zoya came n she was on a safe   ground ..   his life his future ...Aditya s image of Pooja was his imagined one ...was Pooja  right in thinking she will be a better friend ? ...Actually Zoya has already proved that she can be his best bestie ...
Aditya s dilemma was stemming from Zoyas worry ...  both   Arjun and Pooja  scenes were significant for Adi.. and for anyone who hangs on to a painful past.. mm  you are so right in pointing out that  Adi's   dilemma takes root in Zoya's anxiety
at the end Zoya  comes and asks for his hand ...a contrast with the terrace scene ...Adiya will always save each other ...that is the beauty of their relationship ...Aditya has fbs of all the scenes where he had saved Zoya ...So in a way he was the doer ...who was walking the path to welcome his destiny ...his efforts had resulted in having the present situation where Zoya has started to care for him ...though she is unaware of her love for him ...Pooja s scene was a kind of closure for him ...Precap ...maybe he will stop from proposition ...let's see 
totally correct that Pooja's scene should be as a closure for AdI most of all! thanks so much  for a great feedback.. much love hammie