ArHi FF: Retrouvaille (Based on Shyam's Revelation) | Ch5 Pg16 | 09-30 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
They still have a long way to go to prove everything. Hopefully Anjali will open her eyes.
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter
Thanks for the updt
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!!

It's good to see a doctor, Sensible act of connecting dots and mostly someone observed what went on in house..
HP talk with Arnav is a nice scene..Arnav needed to know what she went through in his absence and nice to see the family's concern..
Everyone in family mostly Anjali needs to see what's going on with Shyam..
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice. good to see HP so concerned about Khushi. Glad he told Arnav all that he heard and saw.
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting & more of sensible take on the story, liking how you have shown everyone thinking & using little of their brains
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Gr8 update liked Arnav-HP convo 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful update; Khushi deserves some happiness now ðŸ˜³
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Savera84

Nice update.

There were so many questions the family could have asked themselves or asked Arnav, irrespective of the identity of the kidnapper.
I agree, until that moment they did not see anything negative about Shyam. So, it is a big blow to all of them.
But they stopped at the revelation and started blaming the bearers of the bad news.  Left everything to the boss who took care of them all these years.  They did not give a second thought about Arnav's supposed ordeal for 15 days in captivity.  It looked more like, you missed work for 15 days.  Get back to work and let us do what we were good at doing ðŸ˜Š  

We are enjoying your version.  As far as I am concerned PM is not necessary.
The title has all the information to tell us it is a new update.  If you don't mind, please add a date with every update to give us a bit more information.
Cheers...

I couldn't agree more with your thoughts. The family let go of the fact that Arnav was kidnapped rather quickly. They didn't seem to care that 2 members of the family had narrowly escaped death. I know it wouldn't have been easy to digest all the facts together - the kidnap and everything that was revealed about Shyam - but facts are facts. The priorities were clear that day. They cared more about Anjali than anyone else.

Not that there is anything wrong in favoring one person over the other as a family - particularly if that person is a weaker one and needs familial support all the time. But I can't help but think if it was right on the Raizada's part to ignore everything else.

You cracked me up when you mentioned it's more like coming back from vacation. But I can see the truth in it. I was never more disappointed with the writers of the show.

Anyway, what's done is done. But I'm happy you are enjoying my version of events.

XOXO
Edited by ItsPearl - 5 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissChaos2

This is really interesting. I was so unhappy with the kidnap track treatment. There should have been police case and there were enough clues  to help the police. Khushi and Mami had seen them, had been to the house belonging to one of them. NK's involvement was also not brought out fully and properly. 

Loopholes scloopholes... Ah well... 
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitritt9s

ab shyam babua ki band bajegi cant wait love this sensible asr n nani n love the way you have written abt the after kidnap track that was so missing in the serial thk u

Aww, thanks! I always missed the Nani - as she was portrayed towards the beginning of the show. It's one thing to soften up, but it is completely a different ball game when people just act stupid when they were not supposed to!

As far as the matter of Shyam is concerned - yeah, well - I have some plans!! ðŸ˜‰