Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved it. Anjali needs to look into her and her husband's behaviour and realize he is not good. She needs to see that her brother and his wife would never hurt her.
Nice update.
There were so many questions the family could have asked themselves or asked Arnav, irrespective of the identity of the kidnapper.
I agree, until that moment they did not see anything negative about Shyam. So, it is a big blow to all of them.
But they stopped at the revelation and started blaming the bearers of the bad news.  Left everything to the boss who took care of them all these years.  They did not give a second thought about Arnav's supposed ordeal for 15 days in captivity.  It looked more like, you missed work for 15 days.  Get back to work and let us do what we were good at doing 😊  

We are enjoying your version.  As far as I am concerned PM is not necessary.
The title has all the information to tell us it is a new update.  If you don't mind, please add a date with every update to give us a bit more information.
Cheers...
MissChaos2 thumbnail
This is really interesting. I was so unhappy with the kidnap track treatment. There should have been police case and there were enough clues  to help the police. Khushi and Mami had seen them, had been to the house belonging to one of them. NK's involvement was also not brought out fully and properly. 
Frederis thumbnail
Just love your take on this kidnapping track- agree with your revelations -brilliant writing love all your stories  7 years for ipkknd and I am still hook on them
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear
Waiting to see what happens next
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Glad a doctor tended to them, I could have never understood why it didn't happen or wasn't shown in the show. That convo with HP and Arnav was It's nice to see what the whole scenario looked like from someone else's eyes. 
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ab shyam babua ki band bajegi cant wait love this sensible asr n nani n love the way you have written abt the after kidnap track that was so missing in the serial thk u
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -.Pearl.-

Well, that's true. But the point I wanted to highlight in this chapter that Arnav hadn't advertised his health concerns to the public. And while it's true that people can be bought for information, I did not want to venture in that direction - at least in this story.

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

XOXO

yes, I understand your point, just that your story and each chapter is so wonderfully penned, that that one tiny thing stood out a little bit... not a huge thing, but a teeny weeny bit...

i thought maybe Arnav couldve stated that he trusts Khushi's words as Shyam himself has revealed his vile side where he accepted cheating Anjali in front of Arnav...but I guess you dont want Arnav to reveal that truth at this moment... also i guess saying that wudve meant he still isnt trusting her words completely...right ??
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 4👏
Raizadas aware of truth, awaiting the repercussions and fallout to occur, eager for the next part.
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

yes, I understand your point, just that your story and each chapter is so wonderfully penned, that that one tiny thing stood out a little bit... not a huge thing, but a teeny weeny bit...

i thought maybe Arnav couldve stated that he trusts Khushi's words as Shyam himself has revealed his vile side where he accepted cheating Anjali in front of Arnav...but I guess you dont want Arnav to reveal that truth at this moment... also i guess saying that wudve meant he still isnt trusting her words completely...right ??

Aww, thank you!

Well, I can't deny that that particular conversation was sort of a last-minute addition to the chapter to Nani's persistent comments about Arnav's medicines. I had Arnav convey that he was given his food and medicines on time. And I wanted to take it a step further and have him connect the dots for the sake of his family. I did not mean for him to trust Khushi any less by saying this. But in my mind, Arnav was furnishing arguments to fill in the blanks for his family, given that Khushi has no concrete evidence against Shaym. And truth be told - if someone were to accuse a loved one in front of me with not even a shred of evidence - I wouldn't want to believe it. And so, I had Arnav go in that direction a bit.

Speaking about revealing Shyam, you are right. At this point in my story, the family does not know his past with Khushi. Or the reason Arnav married her. I did not want to go overboard with the accusations - oh Shyam is a terrible person - just yet. So, as of now, all that the family knows is that Shyam was probably behind Arnav's kidnapping. 

Thanks for dropping in a critical comment! Really appreciate your insights about the direction the story is headed to!

XOXO

Love,
Pearl