ArHi FF: Retrouvaille (Based on Shyam's Revelation) | Ch5 Pg16 | 09-30

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello my lovely forumwasis!

I know it's been a while since I was active at Forums, but I missed you guys! Having finished a re-run of Iss Pyaar... on Hotstar yet another time, I felt I had to get back and finish what was left incomplete last time. So, no promises over the timelines and schedules for my short stories and fanfictions, but I will be working towards finishing Achilles' Heels and Thousand Miles when I get some time.

But a new story that you will read first is Retrouvaille. The Shyam's expose track on the show did leave a bitter taste for many years. A lot of things were left unsaid, a lot of things conveniently forgotten, a lot of things were outright ignored - a lot of things could have been better but they weren't. Those few episodes always felt incomplete to me. Arnav and Khushi deserved better and so did Anjali. The truth was revealed to all and it wasn't...

This is a story of Shyam's revelation to the Raizadas and the Guptas... Reimagined! The story starts when Arnav and Khushi come back home after the kidnap.

Please leave a comment below if you'd like to be notified of the updates. Scroll below for the first chapter!

I hope you guys like it,

Pearl

INDEX

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE

Edited by ItsPearl - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

How lovely to read a story written by you again!

Arnav's kidnapping, in fact all events leading up to it, would fundamentally change something in a person. It makes you reevaluate who and what you are. Your hidden strengths surprise, but sometimes your weaknesses surprise you even more. 

I'm looking forward to reading you explore their relationship. 
BUCHIANU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
tats a very interesting start..like u said there were many things left incomplete in this track..good to see tat u have picked up this topic to write...would love to read more n ll b waiting for it..
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ...eager to wait for the story to unfold..
Real_steel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.good to have you back.excited for the story :)
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At last ...on this track ..lets see how Asr handle things this time 
sugar_bag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very promising story.. looking forward..
Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
You are an excellent writer and would love to read story written by you. Hope you finish your past stories as well at some point of time thank youEdited by Mrieshka - 5 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm glad to read another story written by you, and I agree about how the story was handled at the point from where your story takes off. I had issues with the story line starting with the contract marriage, especially the way they played with khushi's character. They in many ways killed off that lovely creature. The gupta angle to the whole thing was also sort of brushed off.  The way buaji badgered khushi into an engagement and when the truth came out about the snake, they all expected her to handle the situation. Oh well you can't be too finicky about desi soaps I guess😆.