Could Mohana be innocent and unfairly framed as Mridul's murderer?

Posted: 5 years ago
Does anyone else here feel that Mohana could possibly be innocent over Mridul's demise and that his death was caused by some other witch. I mean all those FBs are from that family's POV only. Also if they know that Mohana is a witch how is it that they're so cool about adopting her children? Something feels really fishy and suspicious.
You know, the same was going through my mind when I was watching today's episode. Then I realized that Mohena is definitely not innocent. Yet, for some reason, she is protective of her son. 
Her cut off choti was going crazy when Ansh was walking towards that circle. I even posted a topic. I am confused. 

Mohena was all out black, now it seems grey!! 
Originally posted by -Namita-

You know, the same was going through my mind when I was watching today's episode. Then I realized that Mohena is definitely not innocent. Yet, for some reason, she is protective of her son. 
Her cut off choti was going crazy when Ansh was walking towards that circle. I even posted a topic. I am confused. 

I haven't watched todays episode so cant exactly comment. Mohana is a daayan after all however i dont think she killed Mridul. She was never really shown killing him. And if she had to kill him then why wait and go through the trouble of making him rich, raising their kids and then kill him like some 5 years later? Doesn't make sense to me. Or maybe making him rich was part of the agenda. However forget Mridul, would she really hurt her own flesh and blood? She killed that other guy instantly without waiting, so why wait for Mridul?
I thought there is a saying in Hindi about Dayan never harming her own home or something. All I can say, the show has just taken the suspense up a notch. 
Motive, motive and motive...that's what we seem to be missing at present! 

Hey that's a good point - I didn't realise that she maybe actually protecting Ansh ...
@Nalina, did you see how the cut off choti was going nuts!! What reason could there be? Ansh is her son, another Dayan going after him might hurt her ego!! 

Namita you saw the precap...

I feel some other girl has gone to Anshs mom posing as the girl with Devi mark ...
Originally posted by PNalina

Namita you saw the precap...

I feel some other girl has gone to Anshs mom posing as the girl with Devi mark ...

I don't know who that could be. I did feel that wasn't Pia!!  Or could it be Pia? Isn't that a bit too fast?
Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago

I don't know who that could be. I did feel that wasn't Pia!! Or could it be Pia? Isn't that a bit too fast?

Exactly - I feel sugarlips or some other girl will go posed as the girl with devik Mark & then later they will realise she's not the girl ...
U remember Anshs mom is seeing the video of Ansh beating that guy in swimming pool but she doesn't see the full video where later Pia comes from behind ... later they will realise Pia is the girl ...

God am so excited ...