Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

LOL I never get why it's always Harshad fans vs. Jennifer fans.

Do you know how many people watch this show just because of the chemistry between these two? Do you really want Jennifer in a show again where no one else can act and she has to carry the burden of the whole show on herself? Same for Harshad fans, do we really want a Humsafars 2.0?

Y'all should be thankful AF that Jennifer and Harshad were paired together. I haven't seen a more popular couple in years. And seriously you're mad because the show doesn't focus on Zoya? In 6 months, people move on. People get busy, did you expect her to live everyday of her life crying for Yash?

Right now, this is about Adi's feelings and as time progresses, and Arshad enters, it will be about Zoya's feelings. Chill karo plz

So true.
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It takes two to tango :)

Beyhadh/Humsafars was like a solo performance and Bepannaah i like a duet. To say that they should only do solo performance is plain stupid.

Beyhadh/ Humsafars both tanked as far as trp's are concerned, they are only known for JW and HC. Bepannaah is known for Jenshad and their chemistry which was not half as good in their other shows as it is here.

I admire jenny for what she is and is fan ...also HC fan now...
To say Jenny is not getting enough to do is an understatement...as everyone above has rightly mentioned they take turns...

As far as interviews are concerned, my personal view is that it could be because of jenshad shipping (if at all)...fans read more than there is...and they just don't want that considering there onscreen scenes have also become a little more intimate than they were earlier.
Edited by Sarana1234 - 5 years ago
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether Jennifer needs this show or not...But I am damn sure we need Jennifer in this show... Jennifer,Harshad and the writers made Bepannah what it's toady...Take anyone out of it and the show won't be half of what it's today.. This trio is irreplaceable...yes there was a time when I thought zoyas character is not doing justice to Jenny's talent..but then I saw some one here saying, Jenny is living as zoya..Zoya feels like an original live person,its impossible to accept that an actress is playing this character..and when I thought about it,i could not agree more...yes Jenny play zoya to perfection and with  so much conviction that even after watching all Of-screen segments whenever I see zoya on-screen I could never see Jennifer in her..Yes it's right that Jenny is underappreciated but that has always happened with subtle characters...People appreciates the loud, in your face characters but fails to notice the subtitle ones..
And I never felt creatives are biased towards Adi... they give importance to the character based on the track... during yash-pooja paak rishta phase I remember Adi fans complaining about him not getting enough screen space..now zoya fans are doing it..But the current track is Adis realisation..they are deliberately not showing zoyas pov..and when zoyas realisation occurs,focus will be on her..plz have patience..even I have had my moment of impatience and complained about the track(zoyas character change) but the next day I regretted saying so because everything was fine..I learned a lesson to not jump into conclusion(we are doing it because our past experience with indian shows were like that) because Bepannah is different from  all other ITV shows and the team is more talented than we have assumed...All we need to do is keep calm and enjoy.
May be Jennifer deserves better...even if that's the case the selfish me wants her to stick to the show till the end because I love Bepannah to the core.
Sometimes the show/concept as a whole matters,not just your character.. Bepannah is once in a life time show..that's why  biggies like Rajesh kattar, Parineeta( she even agreed to be mom of a guy who is elder to her in real life)etc decided to be a  part of this show.The same with Jenny..she may get a better role but I doubt whether she will be able to find a better show in IndianTv.
And the last but not the least..The last thing I want here is a Jenny vs Harshad divide...If divide happens between 2 different couples in the same show(which is inevitable) then that's still tolerable..But if the divide happens between the same couple fandom(ML fans vs FL fans) then everything will be ruined..I pray that never happens with Bepannah..I request all of you to not let it happen.
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I've followed Harshad's career for almost ten years, but never liked Jenny all that much.

This show has changed that--I think both HC and JW are actors of similar calibre and complement each other beautifully: right now, we have less insight into Zoya, but that will change in the next track.

Both the actors are crucial to BP.

To the TM, you of course have your views, but don't you think it is unfair to judge the show and the extent of Jenny's role before the show is done? The main romance track has just started--give it time.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
As for Jenny's name appearing before Harshad's, in every SRK movie, his heroine's name appears first but that does not mean it is a heroine centric film. Gone are the days when male lead was given preference. Even female leads and actors are given equal prominence these days and that is why we get to see their names first, as a sign of respect. I am not sure if u r a regular here but if u r, u can see that all the members, almost everyone that I know and can think of are AdiYa or JenShad fans. And this would not have been possible if the show focused on only one lead. The fandom would have been divided otherwise. 

Adi and Zoya are two sides of the same coin and this has come out beautifully in the show. I agree since last two weeks we are seeing more of Adi bcoz the track is focusing on his realization of love for Zoya. Am sure when this track shifts to Zoya she will be the focus. If u take any track from two weeks before, both Adi and Zoya got equal prominence in all scenes. Both the character's POV was presented for every situation. So I am not sure I quite understand ur concern here. Sorry, no offence. Even when the leap happened, it was Zoya who had more scenes than Aditya. They showed her as a successful event manager and a girl who was shouldering all her responsibilities, be it at home or ofc. I would say it was Zoya's character that showed growth whereas Adi remained in shadows. I wonder why no one complained then πŸ˜† We all knew this was needed. So none of us complained that Adi's character was being sidelined. 

I will not deny that the focus has been Adi over the last few weeks. Have some patience. I am sure they have something planned for Zoya too 😊 
SuhanaSafar- thumbnail
I love Them together, they have the best chemistry. 
zeekhan1983 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not possible for Jenny to be a Maya in every show of hers...
She has accepted to do this role after beyhadh...im sure she knows what she is doing
Her friend, the director will not take the risk of irking Jen's fans or spoiling her career by giving her a role not fitting her talent..
Aditya's realisation is underway...
Zoya's will follow...
Hc nailed it...
Jenny will too...
Bepannaah is nothing without these two...
Regarding jenshad being aloof...didnt u guys notice they were so tired???

Yet they celebrated with crew after pack up...
So pls chill n enjoy the show...
In fact it will be great to see jen match up to hc's acting skills when her realisation track opens up...im sure it will be one intense one...
P.s I am a hard-core hc fan but I don't bash others...respect Jen's work too
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not trying to sound condescending but how hard is it to understand that content accorded to the character is far more important than screen space? A 15 minute appearance fetched Anthony Hopkins an academy award for TSoL and it's not only because he's just a brilliant actor. Likewise, it's imperative to acknowledge that Zoya is only used as Adi's object of desire and nothing more in this track especially. When has the show ever explored her side of the story, or her trauma, allowed us to take a peek into the deepest annals of her heart like they do with Aditya Hooda? Adi's character growth has been slow and steady, but Zoya's is abrupt and patchy! Does she get any memorable dialogues? If this role was played by any other actor, the show wouldn't have seen the kind of frenzy online also. 

Edited by MrsAkyurek - 5 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think in Jennifer and Harshad we have found two actors with equal talent and screen presence, so they actually elevate each other's performance. It's good to see two people who match each other in their scenes. Who can bring out the best in each other. Therefore I am seriously enjoying watching JenShad together and this was from the very beginning. In fact I saw the first promo on Twitter and wanted to watch the show based on how Jennifer and Harshad looked at each other when they left the morgue after seeing "Poosh" together.

I saw Jennifer's last 2 shows and Harshad's last show and they are a great combination together in my opinion. No one has lost out, least of all the audience. Jennifer too is playing a rather different character here. Certainly different from her last outing. I am sure having played a psycho bad girl type role she wanted to break out of that image and do something totally contrasting in her next role and she has achieved that. You can't say this is the same girl who played Maya!

As for the characters, they are equally complex but in different ways. Zoya has come a long way from a naive woman living in her own fantasy to someone who's living her reality every day with gusto. She finally met a man who pushed her out of her comfort zone. Something neither her father nor her 1st husband did. They just made her more dependent on them. She didn't know she had it in her to break out the way she has. That is why she thanked Adi coz he had a major contribution in bringing that side out of her. But she was always strong. Because someone who isnt strong would not have reopened Yash's case. That was not blind love for Yash, it was her sense of right and wrong and her morals that compelled her to do it. In fact more than Adi, SHE had the courage to accept the reality of the Pooja-Yash relationship and that Pooja and Yash had loved each other. Adi saw the cheating, but he didn't look beyond that. Poosh were not terrible people as individuals. They betrayed their spouses but there is more to them. That is what Zoya fought for. But we see her break when she finds out about the pregnancy of Pooja. So it's not false bravado but facing harsh realities but still pushing forward. I don't see how Zoya is a sidelined character? ALL I wrote above is about Zoya.

Harshad has excelled as Aditya and it's been great to watch him. Yes, this show is very good for him, but HE is also very good for the show. So it's a two-way street! As for Aditya being the center of attention? Yes at the moment he is. Currently, he is the one discovering his feelings. Zoya called their bond, their relationship "friendship". Aditya has just realized it's much more than that. He is working through his feelings and his conflict about loving the ex-wife of the man his wife had an affair with. AdiYa's connection to each other is a bizarre one and Aditya acknowledges that. He knows how people will view a  romantic relationship between them. They were even accused of having an affair themselves which was later disproven. But at this point it's about how Aditya is trying to rise above all that and acknowldge the feelings he has. This is about him truly moving on, and moving forward. Something Zoya has managed to do, but he has not. Maybe because Zoya had ZoSh to concentrate on, it was easier for her to move forward, but for Adi who was stuck in his guilt found it harder. But I think now he will.

We just need to give the makers time to show Zoya's feelings in this scenario as it will come out when she meets Arshad and has to think of committment to him. Then she will realise that Adi is more than a friend and he occupies that place in her heart which she cant give to anyone else. Lets wait and watch! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 5 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think in Jennifer and Harshad we have found two actors with equal talent and screen presence, so they actually elevate each other's performance. It's good to see two people who match each other in their scenes. Who can bring out the best in each other. Therefore I am seriously enjoying watching JenShad together and this was from the very beginning. In fact I saw the first promo on Twitter and wanted to watch the show based on how Jennifer and Harshad looked at each other when they left the morgue after seeing "Poosh" together.

I saw Jennifer's last 2 shows and Harshad's last show and they are a great combination together in my opinion. No one has lost out, least of all the audience. Jennifer too is playing a rather different character here. Certainly different from her last outing. I am sure having played a psycho bad girl type role she wanted to break out of that image and do something totally contrasting in her next role and she has achieved that. You can't say this is the same girl who played Maya!

As for the characters, they are equally complex but in different ways. Zoya has come a long way from a naive woman living in her own fantasy to someone who's living her reality every day with gusto. She finally met a man who pushed her out of her comfort zone. Something neither her father nor her 1st husband did. They just made her more dependent on them. She didn't know she had it in her to break out the way she has. That is why she thanked Adi coz he had a major contribution in bringing that side out of her. But she was always strong. Because someone who isnt strong would not have reopened Yash's case. That was not blind love for Yash, it was her sense of right and wrong and her morals that compelled her to do it. In fact more than Adi, SHE had the courage to accept the reality of the Pooja-Yash relationship and that Pooja and Yash had loved each other. Adi saw the cheating, but he didn't look beyond that. Poosh were not terrible people as individuals. They betrayed their spouses but there is more to them. That is what Zoya fought for. But we see her break when she finds out about the pregnancy of Pooja. So it's not false bravado but facing harsh realities but still pushing forward. I don't see how Zoya is a sidelined character? ALL I wrote above is about Zoya.

Harshad has excelled as Aditya and it's been great to watch him. Yes, this show is very good for him, but HE is also very good for the show. So it's a two-way street! As for Aditya being the center of attention? Yes at the moment he is. Currently, he is the one discovering his feelings. Zoya called their bond, their relationship "friendship". Aditya has just realized it's much more than that. He is working through his feelings and his conflict about loving the ex-wife of the man his wife had an affair with. AdiYa's connection to each other is a bizarre one and Aditya acknowledges that. He knows how people will view a  romantic relationship between them. They were even accused of having an affair themselves which was later disproven. But at this point it's about how Aditya is trying to rise above all that and acknowldge the feelings he has. This is about him truly moving on, and moving forward. Something Zoya has managed to do, but he has not. Maybe because Zoya had ZoSh to concentrate on, it was easier for her to move forward, but for Adi who was stuck in his guilt found it harder. But I think now he will.

We just need to give the makers time to show Zoya's feelings in this scenario as it will come out when she meets Arshad and has to think of committment to him. Then she will realise that Adi is more than a friend and he occupies that place in her heart which she cant give to anyone else. Lets wait and watch! 

And she is back with a bang.
I remember reading your posts in yeh Kaha agaye hum!
You were so active there, why so silent here.
We need you active hereπŸ˜›