Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

LOL I never get why it's always Harshad fans vs. Jennifer fans.

Do you know how many people watch this show just because of the chemistry between these two? Do you really want Jennifer in a show again where no one else can act and she has to carry the burden of the whole show on herself? Same for Harshad fans, do we really want a Humsafars 2.0?

Y'all should be thankful AF that Jennifer and Harshad were paired together. I haven't seen a more popular couple in years. And seriously you're mad because the show doesn't focus on Zoya? In 6 months, people move on. People get busy, did you expect her to live everyday of her life crying for Yash?

Right now, this is about Adi's feelings and as time progresses, and Arshad enters, it will be about Zoya's feelings. Chill karo plz

Agreed dear :)
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Do you know how many people watch this show just because of the chemistry between these two? Do you really want Jennifer in a show again where no one else can act and she has to carry the burden of the whole show on herself? Same for Harshad fans, do we really want a Humsafars 2.0?

Y'all should be thankful AF that Jennifer and Harshad were paired together. I haven't seen a more popular couple in years. And seriously you're mad because the show doesn't focus on Zoya? In 6 months, people move on. People get busy, did you expect her to live everyday of her life crying for Yash?

Right now, this is about Adi's feelings and as time progresses, and Arshad enters, it will be about Zoya's feelings. Chill karo plz

Exactly...this show is.lucky to.have the best in the industry as the main lead...jennifer has been doing a wonderful job in the show..as much as harshad chopda jennifer compliments his performance so.much..if either one of them were not in the equation this show wouldnt have been the bepannaah we all.love..
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is actually the first show i'm seeing where the storyline revolves around Male lead and female lead otherwise in other shows the main story is about the heroine only, Male lead is only there for romance and eye candy.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
God why are people creating fan wars in a peaceful forum. So annoying.
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes ... Luckily in this show both male lead and female lead are given equal importance .. so that BP is different and we are lucky to get the such talented actors in one show ..
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

This is actually the first show i'm seeing where the storyline revolves around Male lead and female lead otherwise in other shows the main story is about the heroine only, Male lead is only there for romance and eye candy.

Waise toh Harshad is still eye candy 😉 😆
Sometimes I just look at his IG pics when I'm in a bad mood and I instantly feel better 🤣
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
We don't even know how Aditya moved on. Do you? If yes then please reveal us the truth. 
Everything happened so sudden I know but still.. somewhere they have to start their love story right?
One should realize her/his love first and make the other one realize it too.
We don't know what happened in those 6 months. What we all know is that both were missing each other and being apart from each other made their relationship more stronger the way Arjun already mentioned it in the show itself.
Why do you think the show is a loss and waste of time for Jennifer Winget? She did soo many shows before too but I always ended up quitting her shows just because of the other actors and mostly the male actors. I even watched Harshad Chopda's older show and did never imagine JenShad together and I am really glad CV's brought us such a great couples and actors together so it is more amazing to watch the show? No?
I don't know what you actually want. In your opinion the show is based on Aditya Hooda but Jennifer Winget is playing 15 minutes of every Episode but?😆

The show is very successful in my eyes even if the show is not on first position in TRP's but still it's really successful. I think no one should interfere in people's decisions. Jennifer Winget decided to join this Show and she did. I am glad she did!

Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda and ALL the other actors and actresses are doing amazing job in the show and all are acting too good! I love all of them and I never realized a discrimination of any actor of this show!
It's only my opinion.

Liana.
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok first of all no one will ''bash'' you for stating your opinion, at least in this forum... having two different opinions doesn't mean bashing.

now, coming to Zoya. you said that after the suicide track it has all become a aditya hooda show, his dilemma his emotions etc but have you forgotten the re-opening case track?? wasn't that zoya's pov? zoya's opinion?? Zoya was shown as a very strong girl during that track where despite of all the criticisms she sticked to her decision of going against mr.hooda and clearing yash's name. and it was during that track it was shown that why she wants to end it once and for all and move forward. As for showing how she became such a successful businesswoman, would be a bit irrelevant i think because again and again she has said it herself that how she became so successful, yes she did give aditya the credit for it...but don't you think to some extent he was actually liable for her change in behavior??...wasn't it adi who told her to stop being a ''bechari'' and have the guts to fight for herself?? ''tum kar sakti ho zoya'' this was adi's contribution. she was a daddy's lil princess further pampered by yash thus she never had the guts to stand up for herself aditya hooda made her that... therefore she thanked him and gave him the credit, but did she entirely gave him the credit? NO. 
this show so far has ALWAYS shown the conflict between two different POV be it accepting/rejecting their respective spouses' EMA, yash's re-opening case, or even dealing with the aftermaths of forgiving their spouse (zoya dealt with it strongly whereas adi ran away) so saying that CVs of BP never showed Zoya's pov and always focused on aditya will be nothing but irrelevant. and as for the current track is concerned it will be very foolish to show both of their feelings at once so let them handle one by one. it might be the case that adi might think that its nothing wrong to fall in love with zoya whereas zoya MIGHT think its a wrong move (see again two different povs)  and please don't take me as a ML worshiper because whatever i wrote are noting but facts. 
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god ikr?? this is just absurd! in her previous show the guy couldn't give a single expression and she had to take the burden of the entire show on her shoulders and now when her work has become easier cause she has a co-star with the equal caliber people are like why is he getting so much importance ðŸ¥±  so what do they want him to be? an EK male lead who will just stand there and the camera will go ''dhoosh dhooosh on him''? or just some showpiece who is only there to romance the gir🥱

where on one had there are like so many people,be it die-hard jenny fans or die-fard harshad fans, who are being so happy that these two are being casted together some people are just ready with everything to create a havoc, especially the insta/twitter fans. WEIRD AF.
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

ok first of all no one will ''bash'' you for stating your opinion, at least in this forum... having two different opinions doesn't mean bashing.

now, coming to Zoya. you said that after the suicide track it has all become a aditya hooda show, his dilemma his emotions etc but have you forgotten the re-opening case track?? wasn't that zoya's pov? zoya's opinion?? Zoya was shown as a very strong girl during that track where despite of all the criticisms she sticked to her decision of going against mr.hooda and clearing yash's name. and it was during that track it was shown that why she wants to end it once and for all and move forward. As for showing how she became such a successful businesswoman, would be a bit irrelevant i think because again and again she has said it herself that how she became so successful, yes she did give aditya the credit for it...but don't you think to some extent he was actually liable for her change in behavior??...wasn't it adi who told her to stop being a ''bechari'' and have the guts to fight for herself?? ''tum kar sakti ho zoya'' this was adi's contribution. she was a daddy's lil princess further pampered by yash thus she never had the guts to stand up for herself aditya hooda made her that... therefore she thanked him and gave him the credit, but did she entirely gave him the credit? NO. 

this show so far has ALWAYS shown the conflict between two different POV be it accepting/rejecting their respective spouses' EMA, yash's re-opening case, or even dealing with the aftermaths of forgiving their spouse (zoya dealt with it strongly whereas adi ran away) so saying that CVs of BP never showed Zoya's pov and always focused on aditya will be nothing but irrelevant. and as for the current track is concerned it will be very foolish to show both of their feelings at once so let them handle one by one. it might be the case that adi might think that its nothing wrong to fall in love with zoya whereas zoya MIGHT think its a wrong move (see again two different povs)  and please don't take me as a ML worshiper because whatever i wrote are noting but facts. 

Yeah exactly that case reopening track. Though people have not liked it.. but it doesn't mean that it wasn't the much needed and matured track which was handled by Zoya.Weren't people complaining at that time not so many scenes of Aditya. Its per the character which track is given strongly to which character.Now its Aditya realization track so obvio it will be from his POV and when there will be time to See the Zoya side then they will be going to show Her POV too. Just patience is the most important tool we have to possess here. CVs haven't disappointed us till now, they won't in future.

Lets enjoy the journey rather then making it a warzone. We are lucky enough to witness such a show with such an amazing cast.It is about both.. AdiYa.