corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Teaser Chapter 33-

Khushi hurriedly walked up to her room, it was past 5 already and there was no way, she could reach the station on time. Before, she went in for shower, she frantically searched through handful of her contacts in phone and chewed on her lower lip as she contemplated on contacting this one name in particular. Her flush deepened as from the other end a deep gentle voice greeted her immediately. "Ah! My dear friend, it must be my lucky day. Are you alright?

"Yes, I am fine Suraj, I needed a favor, but if you are too busy or something, please forget. She babbled nervously and Suraj interrupted her in between. "Hey, hold on, I am never too busy for you. Ok? So, tell me what it is? She sighed with relief and said. "Oh! Thank you. Please tell me how far you are from the station?  Suraj could sense Khushi's awkwardness while asking his help, so he grinned and teased her saying. "Sweetheart really, please tell me you have come to your senses and decided to leave that macho, egoistic arrogant husband of yours. In that case, forget about station, we can both go and have a celebration tonight.  Khushi smiled shaking her head and said. "Oh, but I like my arrogant husband.

"Ahh! Bummer. He chided affectionately and then said. "So, tell me why I am going to station?

"You sure, you are available, you were not going anywhere? Khushi was again hesitant. She knew, Suraj was a busy man and the other day when Rachel was in her gossipy mood, she had told her that these days, Suraj was on a dating spree and there wasn't an evening when he was not out, painting the town red with his hot dates.

"Yes, I have a date tonight, but that's not till later. When he said that, Khushi's heart plummeted, she didn't want to spoil his evening, but he smiled and said in a cajoling manner. "Sweetheart don't worry about my evening, now tell me your problem.

"Ok, actually I have a friend who is arriving at 6 by Himaliyan Princess express. I had my days mixed, I thought she was coming tomorrow. Khushi was sounding stressed by now.

Suraj nodded in understanding and addressed in a calm voice. "Don't worry, it is not a very big request. I will go and grab your Himaliyan princess and let you know when I have her.

Khushi cringed and almost regretted her decision of calling Suraj. Shefali was going to kill him if Suraj in his flirtatious manner said something inappropriate to her. "Oh, no, I am on my way too. You don't have to bring her anywhere, just give her my message that I am on my way and then if you want you can go for your date.

"And you can't text her this. He mocked and Khushi turned crimson and groaned realizing that maybe she was bothering Suraj unnecessarily. But when she stammered. "Yes, I can but I didn't want her to stand there alone at the station with people staring and all.

He felt like kicking himself for making her unsure and nervous and doubt her decision of contacting him. "Khushi, sweetheart. I am such an ass, I was just kidding. Now tell me how your Himaliyan Princess looks like and I promise I would be on my best behavior. Saying this he grinned, and she relaxed.

"First, her name is Shefali and she is tall, like 5'7- 5'8 And as soon Khushi finished narrating Shefali's specifics, Suraj whistled from the other end and exclaimed Ah! Hold on, hold on, sweetheart, let me catch my breath, are you sure you gave me specifics about your friend and not some supermodel.

Khushi laughed and said. "No, that's Shefali.  Suraj Whistled again and picked up his car key and grinned. "Take your time Khushi. I would take care of our princess.  

Hearing that Khushi cried out. Please Suraj, Shefali is a simple girl, and very brilliant, don't say anything that would...

"Khushi, cross my heart, I would be at my best behavior. He scoffed gently and then added in gentler tone. "Don't worry, I got this for you.

She was still saying her unsure "thanks when he disconnected the line and whistled off to the door.

Khushi hurriedly ran to take shower and change, while she silently sent prayers in her head hoping that with Shefali's no- nonsense demeanor to Suraj's playboy attitude, she had not set them out for a volatile encounter. She needed to get there, before Suraj said something in flirting tone and Shefali answer him back with a tight slap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't fret darlings, I needed to do this...this chapter will have lot of other characters, but it won't be boring..( I hope) I am having lots of fun writing it. 
I am just waiting for Arnav to make his entry back in India... Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this side of the story as well. 😊
Edited by matosarah - 5 years ago
kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting. Continue soon. Oh it will be fun to read about others but please make arnav confront khushi regarding shaam in the very same chapter too.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kayarose

Waiting. Continue soon. Oh it will be fun to read about others but please make arnav confront khushi regarding shaam in the very same chapter too.

Yah that 4 page long conversation will happen in the beginning of the chapter itself...😆
Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Surprised with teaser... Waiting for update. Please update sooner... It's been so so long
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow looks like something interesting is in store for Suraj